Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing
Copy and paste , rinse and repeat bull and shit, bottle and job.
people are stating something is real. i am asking them to tell me how they know that to be true. they can't & are annoyed that i won't just believe them

Anybody who's annoyed that TIC doesn't believe in COVID raise your hands....
which is why you are all trying to defend your belief with rubbish instead of questioning why you can't prove it to be true