Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Florida radio and Newsmax host who opposed Covid vaccine dies of Covid complications
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...covid-n1276304

Dick Farrel, a former right-wing radio host in Florida and anchor on Newsmax TV, died Wednesday of complications from Covid-19, NBC affiliate WPTV of West Palm Beach reported.

"He was known as the other Rush Limbaugh.<<<<<<------see that!!! Rush was instrumental in getting people to love hating democrats, blacks, hispanics, white liberals...

Farrel was a vocal and staunch advocate against the coronavirus vaccines, which he posted about on social media, once calling them "bogus." He also railed against figures like Dr. Anthony Fauci, whom he called a "lying freak."

Interersting that his last text stated the opposite of all whom listened to his show---Dick Farrel "texted me and told me to 'Get it!' He told me this virus is no joke and he said, 'I wish I had gotten it!'"
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Phil Valentine, radio host who regretted vaccine skepticism, dies of Covid-19
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...covid-n1277395

These are the weakest of weak people. When I read of some people who died in the hospital due to covid- still stating- They don't want that vaccine~!
    Some call them foolish, I call it conviction.
    So to those who caught it and died fighting it...I got no qualms on how they left this world. But when one calls the virus a hoax and the vaccine mark of the beasts..then cry like a bitch & hollar Please!!! give me the VACCINE!!!...what are they acting on? Principles? if THE vaccine is from the Devil -then die proclaiming Great is The Lord jesus Christ! Recieve me unto your bosom-I died proclaiming Christ is the King...But hell naw...they do a 180 with their actions & state fuck christ...give me medicine. So what I said it was the mark of the beast...I'm in pain.

Phil's brother Mark Valentine is now a proponent of the vaccine, no longer an opponent. The deceased man's brother is now being mocked. No need to mock a man who sees a difference, but there is a need to ask one's self...why was I listening to a damn disck jockey in the 1st place?
    Why was I making this about God (Republican) vs the Devil (democrats) why did I say that....now God tests me....and failed to call him, now I call the man I cursed..Callin on Dr. Fauci one dose please!!!

End result-I never listened to a disc jockey to tell me what I should do- take a vaccine or not. I will follow them all the way on topics of music and sometimes sports but not life events, politics, medicine , health, religous issues.

Again I reiterate - that is where Trump voters get (ALL) their information from- right wing am radio, rightwing blogs, rightwing op-ed impersonating news. Oh and Donald. Not by words but by actions- they don't just follow him. Via their actions; they worship him.

How else do they forgive him for taking the vaccine, but curse all the sickened DJs who did a 180 & stated likewise?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-07-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@SlimTrae thanks for the info you've provided.

To answer your question, no... I don't know of anyone, family member or otherwise, who's actually had TB. Although I have no recollection of the specifics, I do know I was vaccinated at a very early age against several known diseases at the time.

I was too young at the time to object... nor did Facebook exist, where I could've gone to find actual scientific research by FB experts proving that vaccines do not work.

Hell... I was too young to even ascertain for myself that diseases like polio, tuberculosis, smallpox even existed... and whether or not they could be transmitted through the air or off contaminated surfaces.

To this day I still have nightmares of any secondary effects that might still be lurking in there somewhere... just waiting to pounce.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    @SlimTrae thanks for the info you've provided.

To answer your question, no... I don't know of anyone, family member or otherwise, who's actually had TB. Although I have no recollection of the specifics, I do know I was vaccinated at a very early age against several known diseases at the time.

I was too young at the time to object... nor did Facebook exist, where I could've gone to find actual scientific research by FB experts proving that vaccines do not work.

Hell... I was too young to even ascertain for myself that diseases like polio, tuberculosis, smallpox even existed... and whether or not they could be transmitted through the air or off contaminated surfaces.

To this day I still have nightmares of any secondary effects that might still be lurking in there somewhere... just waiting to pounce.
    LOL! yes sir we were a bit young to object.

Kinda looking at this from a coulda/woulda/shoulda POV.
    We got churches galore, liquor stores, golf courses by the acres, haunted houses in every state but no one thought to have a makeshift standby for the next great virus, that both parties predict.
    I am sure you have seen an Antifauci guy claim...this was predicted! he said it would happen back when Obummer stole the election.

We were caught with our undewear down to our ankles. The whole process to battle covid reminded me of Mike Tyson's corner in Tokyo. Them fools gave him a waterballoon or condom to stop the swelling? They argued, crosstalked because they didnt have a contigency plan, I guess just like USA, they felt no need- we will always be winners.

We weren't prepared. Must be nice for those with no concious to blame the other party.
    Everytime.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6032528001/

Health care giant Kaiser Permanente suspends 2,200 unvaccinated employees nationwide

Wow if that is concentrated in just a few areas that would be a massive loss in medical assistance.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=1cee4b845dc4

New York’s Largest Healthcare Provider Fires 1,400 Employees Who Refused To Get Vaccinated

Most positions I think the employee has the right. Once we delve into customer service position, health position the game changes. Especially those who hollar to the military to say no, WTF? I got shots in bootcamp and early service for stuff I had no clue of what it was going to do, but then again from a common sense perspective, why would the military allow their troops to be placed in harms way via tainted vaccines?

Military never had problems so is it really them? Or rightwinged military personell that voted for the king of bankruptcies?

Same with healthcare workers. Not sure how many of these people are doing it because they follow rightwingism as a religion. For those who are not of that ilk, then they have been that way with every kind of shot, so I respect those who dont pick and choose which vaccine to call a miracle from God and which to call the Democratic mark of the beast.

Especially those that call it the mark of the beast until they get ill, then they call it a last option to live, those are the ones I admit I take issue with. be a person of conviction as opposed to a person bound by ideological views, like blinders on a horse.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Weeeeeell figured it was just a matter of time. So we had an outbreak at work, 4 girls positive as of yesterday morning. Yes 3 are vaccinated. They've concluded a new hire brought it in over the last week as her husbands is an EMT. Who knows TBH. I've taken two home tests both negative and set appointment for another test. Ding dong owner thinks he's going to reopen Monday . And that my friends is exactly how we got into this spot, half-ass protocols and dismissive BS attitudes based on political strife and being convinced shoving Ivermectin up your arse will be the miracle .

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Weeeeeell figured it was just a matter of time. So we had an outbreak at work, 4 girls positive as of yesterday morning. Yes 3 are vaccinated. They've concluded a new hire brought it in over the last week as her husbands is an EMT. Who knows TBH. I've taken two home tests both negative and set appointment for another test. Ding dong owner thinks he's going to reopen Monday . And that my friends is exactly how we got into this spot, half-ass protocols and dismissive BS attitudes based on political strife and being convinced shoving Ivermectin up your arse will be the miracle .

It's hydrogen peroxide now. They're not taking ivermectin anymore because Bill Gates is putting microchips in it. Added bonus with the new medicine is if you snort enough of it it turns your hair blonde.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This quarantine thing isn't all that's it's cracked up to be . Guess I shouldn't be whining slight symptoms, fever near a week in. The head fog and discombobulation are the real deal. Haven't heard much on it but my tongue had a feel like it was 'burned' and what looked like a couple white spots on the tip. Strangest thing, never lost taste completely but it's off a bit. Feels like you're eating taffy but cannot get it completely off your tongue if that makes sense. On the positive side the home has never been cleaner and recaulked the bath and shower without incident .

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This quarantine thing isn't all that's it's cracked up to be . Guess I shouldn't be whining slight symptoms, fever near a week in. The head fog and discombobulation are the real deal. Haven't heard much on it but my tongue had a feel like it was 'burned' and what looked like a couple white spots on the tip. Strangest thing, never lost taste completely but it's off a bit. Feels like you're eating taffy but cannot get it completely off your tongue if that makes sense. On the positive side the home has never been cleaner and recaulked the bath and shower without incident .

First time? You're vaccinated, right? So basically you still got it, but with mild symptoms.
    Can't wait to leave COVID in the rearview mirror... even if only to see it crop up as a seasonal disease ala the flu.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How long after the second injection did you get it?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First time? You're vaccinated, right? So basically you still got it, but with mild symptoms.
    Can't wait to leave COVID in the rearview mirror... even if only to see it crop up as a seasonal disease ala the flu.

THere's going to be a pill soon. In trials it stopped fifty percent of hospitalisations and deaths among uvaccinated people. Hopefully much higher rate for vaccinated people but no data yet. And there are other pills which could be more effective on the way. One of them is made by Pfizer. Once the pills are authorised and available in sufficient numbers it'll be the biggest step to getting back to normality.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually I haven't been. Had some concerns of prior severe vacs reaction when younger. We had a total of 5 people contract it and have to tell you it's bizarre how random symptoms are. Two in their 20's somehow got it much worse and were vaccinated prior, but no boosters since?! Everyone is pushing to get the antibody infusion treatment now. My fever fooked off late last night but head aches and just a lethargic 'foggy' feel remain. Numbers all in all are dropping in the South but I don't wish this on anyone at all.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually I haven't been. Had some concerns of prior severe vacs reaction when younger. We had a total of 5 people contract it and have to tell you it's bizarre how random symptoms are. Two in their 20's somehow got it much worse and were vaccinated prior, but no boosters since?! Everyone is pushing to get the antibody infusion treatment now. My fever fooked off late last night but head aches and just a lethargic 'foggy' feel remain. Numbers all in all are dropping in the South but I don't wish this on anyone at all.
    Damn, bro. I hope the best for you and pull through. Chapelle was one of those who got it, but never had symptoms, so he calls himself the Magic Johnson of Covid!

I know those vaccinated and unvaccinated that caught it. I got a very healthy landlord eats right, no beer, no conditions- she caught it.

I Got family members obese, practically worship pork and not a single person in that group got it. inlcuding the unvaccinated. I think blood types has a lot to do with it and not just preexisting conditions.
    The family member on dialsys- kidneys actually was the only one among 5 who caught it...it evaded him LOL! Somehow he's doing better the past year - then the last decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Like you said- the hosts that this current strain is choosing is baffling. Get well, stay well, praise be to the creator for speedy recovery do Like Tyson Fury and Knock it out!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wait so two in their twenties who were vaccinated were sick worse than you & you aren't vaccinated? at least you were able to clean up your place & rechaulk the bath & shower
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information