Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Finally some doctors got a break through (for the media to report it) https://medicine.osu.edu/sitecore/co...od-clots-covid Why COVID-19 could be causing blood clots—and what you can do to lower your risk Could be…in other words if we look at the date of that article…and go back to that time in your country, your city, what was the symptoms back then? There NEVER should have been a limited list for a damning virus…or…if we did this same fucked up process for Ebola or H1n1, or SARS – they all could have done the same carnage. Is this shit really the worst virus ever? Or did we just have the worlds doctors orchestrate the most fucked up response in the history of any so called civilization? Now today we see a list of symptoms so long…looks like a pill commercial that’s soon to be recalled. Following symptoms from taking this may cause swelling, diarrhea, blood clots, separation of thigh meat, loss of toes, hair, blindness, tinier dick, shriveled fingers, massively swollen tongue, loss of one’s mind and in rare occasions; death. Does the vaccine work for most? I would be silly to say no. Yes it does. I have a cousin got it. He took the vac & now has cold sweats, I mentioned this- Mom side got hit hard, Dad side nothing. I have to weigh where are my genes in this? Another cousin, my mom's generation caught it hospitalized.No bad reaction to the vac... he has gone back to the hospitalo once -as he had a stroke in his 50s, he is in his 60s now. My coworkers all took it, just sore arms, they are fine -yet they shit on me like all the leftists do cause I didnt run out like a believer in government and WHO & CDC..the same muthutruckers that based themselves in every epicenter of AIDS outbreak in USA. They dont give a damn I have A HEAVY FRIGGIN’ BURDEN! Where are my genes at on this… If my dad's genes are heavy I feel a good chance. But the god damned leftist demons demand I submit to their godless reasoning? Trust government. Trust Bigpharma. I would love a real discussion, honest feedback- facts info, blood type. Not a bitch session. Blame game. When I learn of the few others of my mom's side who caught it- if they take it - and they are ok, then I will step up to the plate and make a decision. Please let us rap about this, not argue it- save the arguing for boxing or small talk.
    Damn straight, B. Damn straight. Now here's fascism for you. Blind as a bat if anyone doesnt see it. Pure fascism, bullying, and fake news:
    You seem to be a bit obsessed with calling anyone who doesn't agree with you and your fear of needles a Nazi or a fascist. You seem to also live for the opportunity to look for an opening and then to try and drive a wedge between people. How many fake accounts and fake news stories has everyone had to put up with from you over the years? Bullying? You get on your knees for bullies at every opportunity, from wannabe gangsta chumps like Trump, to bullies here on the forum, you can't wait to hide behind them and use them as an excuse to a gob off.
    Looks like I caused it. My bad sir!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going through this thread, I don't know why the need to insult people who don't happen to think like you do.

A point off the curve of course is TIC, who just enjoys (trying to) wind everyone up with lots of windbag, tough talk... but no accompanying knowledge.

But other than that, it seems perfectly reasonable to question the timeline of vaccine development... and it should be met by supporting facts... not insults. It gets kind of tiring, and smacks of arrogance. (No shortage of that around here).

The link below talks about the typical (and accelerated) timelines for vaccine development.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline

Seems clear to me (and HAS been clear for many years) that the one thing you CANNOT accelerate during vaccine development are the clinical trials.

You can... but it doesn't seem wise.

There is no substitution for time. There are clinical trials to prove the vaccine is effective... and there are clinical trials to prove the vaccine is safe. As much as everyone wants a vaccine to be ready from one day to the next, it just doesn't happen that way. There are many similar analogies in other fields of science.

Me? I got vaccinated when I felt it was prudent. Got a slight fever, for which I was ready... but other than that everything was fine. Still here.

I also got COVID back last November... not that I go around mentioning that, nor is it of anyone's business.

It's the TIC's of the world who do the world a huge disservice. He's a punk and a clown... and unfortunately he's not alone in the world. There are plenty of TICs around... enough to do damage to the best-intentioned efforts of the rest of the world.

It all boils down to RIGHTS in this sick world we seem to live in nowadays.

People of course have a right not to get vaccinated.

Yet... businesses, airlines, etc. have the right to refuse admission/service to those who aren't. Simple as.

1918 may not have had the technology we have today.

But IMO they probably had a LOT LESS idiots.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Going through this thread, I don't know why the need to insult people who don't happen to think like you do.

A point off the curve of course is TIC, who just enjoys (trying to) wind everyone up with lots of windbag, tough talk... but no accompanying knowledge.

But other than that, it seems perfectly reasonable to question the timeline of vaccine development... and it should be met by supporting facts... not insults. It gets kind of tiring, and smacks of arrogance. (No shortage of that around here).

The link below talks about the typical (and accelerated) timelines for vaccine development.

Seems clear to me (and HAS been clear for many years) that the one thing you CANNOT accelerate during vaccine development are the clinical trials.

There is no substitution for time. There are clinical trials to prove the vaccine is effective... and there are clinical trials to prove the vaccine is safe. As much as everyone wants a vaccine to be ready from one day to the next, it just doesn't happen that way. There are many similar analogies in other fields of science.

Me? I got vaccinated when I felt it was prudent. Got a slight fever, for which I was ready... but other than that everything was fine. Still here.

I also got COVID back last November... not that I go around mentioning that, nor is it of anyone's business.

It's the TIC's of the world who do the world a huge disservice. He's a punk and a clown... and unfortunately he's not alone in the world. There are plenty of TICs around... enough to do damage to the best-intentioned efforts of the rest of the world.

Yet... businesses, airlines, etc. have the right to refuse admission/service to those who aren't. Simple as.

you don't know you had covaids. you were told that & chose to believe it. punk & clown sound like insults. you get what you give chico bean. by admitting you don't know you are stripping away any bias. people don't like their beliefs to be challenged. the people that do damage to the world are the ones that make statements without being able to prove them true & then get angry at those that don't go along with their belief. those businesses do have the right to refuse admission service. other businesses should also have the right to open up & refuse admission service to the vaccinated or masked
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

you don't know you had covaids. you were told that & chose to believe it. punk & clown sound like insults. you get what you give chico bean. by admitting you don't know you are stripping away any bias. people don't like their beliefs to be challenged. the people that do damage to the world are the ones that make statements without being able to prove them true & then get angry at those that don't go along with their belief. those businesses do have the right to refuse admission service. other businesses should also have the right to open up & refuse admission service to the vaccinated or masked

So that's a "NO" on the booster shot for you, then?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very few doctors see it from a non-pharma perspective, but common sense has a lot to do with keeping our immune systems strong:

OR....... you can just keep on getting mRNA Spike Protein injections forever like this guy just announced:

Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 07-25-2021 at 04:16 AM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very few doctors see it from a non-pharma perspective, but common sense has a lot to do with keeping our immune systems strong:

OR....... you can just keep on getting mRNA Spike Protein injections forever like this guy just announced:

You are holding the short end of a very shitty stick
    FB_IMG_1627199427070.jpg
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally some doctors got a break through (for the media to report it) https://medicine.osu.edu/sitecore/co...od-clots-covid Why COVID-19 could be causing blood clots—and what you can do to lower your risk Could be…in other words if we look at the date of that article…and go back to that time in your country, your city, what was the symptoms back then? There NEVER should have been a limited list for a damning virus…or…if we did this same fucked up process for Ebola or H1n1, or SARS – they all could have done the same carnage. Is this shit really the worst virus ever? Or did we just have the worlds doctors orchestrate the most fucked up response in the history of any so called civilization? Now today we see a list of symptoms so long…looks like a pill commercial that’s soon to be recalled. Following symptoms from taking this may cause swelling, diarrhea, blood clots, separation of thigh meat, loss of toes, hair, blindness, tinier dick, shriveled fingers, massively swollen tongue, loss of one’s mind and in rare occasions; death. Does the vaccine work for most? I would be silly to say no. Yes it does. I have a cousin got it. He took the vac & now has cold sweats, I mentioned this- Mom side got hit hard, Dad side nothing. I have to weigh where are my genes in this? Another cousin, my mom's generation caught it hospitalized.No bad reaction to the vac... he has gone back to the hospitalo once -as he had a stroke in his 50s, he is in his 60s now. My coworkers all took it, just sore arms, they are fine -yet they shit on me like all the leftists do cause I didnt run out like a believer in government and WHO & CDC..the same muthutruckers that based themselves in every epicenter of AIDS outbreak in USA. They dont give a damn I have A HEAVY FRIGGIN’ BURDEN! Where are my genes at on this… If my dad's genes are heavy I feel a good chance. But the god damned leftist demons demand I submit to their godless reasoning? Trust government. Trust Bigpharma. I would love a real discussion, honest feedback- facts info, blood type. Not a bitch session. Blame game. When I learn of the few others of my mom's side who caught it- if they take it - and they are ok, then I will step up to the plate and make a decision. Please let us rap about this, not argue it- save the arguing for boxing or small talk.
    Damn straight, B. Damn straight. Now here's fascism for you. Blind as a bat if anyone doesnt see it. Pure fascism, bullying, and fake news:
    You seem to be a bit obsessed with calling anyone who doesn't agree with you and your fear of needles a Nazi or a fascist. You seem to also live for the opportunity to look for an opening and then to try and drive a wedge between people. How many fake accounts and fake news stories has everyone had to put up with from you over the years? Bullying? You get on your knees for bullies at every opportunity, from wannabe gangsta chumps like Trump, to bullies here on the forum, you can't wait to hide behind them and use them as an excuse to a gob off.
    Looks like I caused it. My bad sir!
    No apologies needed from you Slim. I was referring to Brockton who has now resorted to spamming my business and personal social media because he can't get his rocks off by starting fights here anymore.

Calling veterans 'homeless' and those giving their time to help others 'swillers'. He is a vile excuse for a human being. I used to pity him but he doesn't even deserve that.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​How does he know who you are? I thought we were generally pretty anonymous on here?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​How does he know who you are? I thought we were generally pretty anonymous on here?

Zoom.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

I think many, if not most here are, but there are quite a few of us who have kept in contact away from Saddo on other Social media, or by email etc for many years before Brock's Zoom thing.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mRNA Spike Protein experimental injections??!! Micro-clotting in 62% of the vaxxed?!

Commercial in 20 years: "Did you receive the Covid-19 vaccination? If so, you may be entitled to a large sum of money..."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mRNA Spike Protein experimental injections??!! Micro-clotting in 62% of the vaxxed?!

Commercial in 20 years: "Did you receive the Covid-19 vaccination? If so, you may be entitled to a large sum of money..."

You still have to be her in 20 years if you want to act all smug when all those vaccinated people are the ones who gave you back your freedom. Anyone can sit on the sidelines and take pot shots at other people putting in the hard work to make a difference.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    In my opinion, I don't think there is a conspiracy to put tiny robots in the vaccine, no poison, too many nations would have whistleblowers.

I think 3 things at worst- 1. We are literally being used to test it...sometimes people have to come up with something on the spot to solve a problem. 2. There is money somewhere down the line to be made. 3. Population control. Hit with 3 variants of one virus in less than 2 years? When has this EVER happened?

Those who dont take it (like me) could be exterminated. But if enouh time goes by to see results, I may indeed change my mind & get it. As for now, I am dependent on boosting my immune system. I know this is real. Just skeptical of the players who once wanted to get paid off us, is now helping us. Thats a bit perplexing.

You're not being used to test it. It got tested last year and passed all the tests.

Some of the companiesmaking vaccines are doing it for free. There is literally no money in it for them. hey're doing it to save lives.

There are dozens of variants of the flu virus that circulate every year. Every year they change and the flu vaccine is altered every year to try and cover as many of the current variants as possible.

There's nothing suspicious or unusual about anything to do with covid 19. There's nothing suspicious or unusual about the vaccine other than it was produced in record time -- it passed extensive trials and testing, just at an expedited speed.

With every single vaccine in history any serious issues have shown up in the first two months of the vaccine being administered. This vaccine has been given to hundreds of millions of people safely, it's incredibly safe and incredibly effective. Just get fucking vaccinated, don't let your ignorance kill you:

https://twitter.com/human_chuck/stat...23702113308676

Not sure what passing all the tests means. Humans react differently. So it was tested on every blood type, young, old, male female, race, ethnicity? what a coincedence out of all the viruses, this was the one they had ready to go. H1n1, SARS, AIDS, plenty of viruses have hit us, yet this one was so well researched. & ready to go.

As noted, it usually takes years to confirm, this one was identified and resolved in the same year, I am not aware of any other virus having a cure so quick.

And please note- I stated (In my opinion).

Don't let your arrogance kill you. You are not a virologist,(edit) no need for me to go there....

@TIC
    https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...-weapon-2.html
    03-13-2020 02:06 AM

The Poster TIC wrote:
    one of the worst days so far for coronavirus was february tenth. on that day, one hundred & eight people in china died of coronavirus.

I don't report numbers on it, I can't prove/disprove it. So why not take the matter up with yourself?
    Ask you! Why you claimed numbers on it- then deny the existance of what you- referred to as coronavirus- & then offered numbers.

Here is a poster TIC stating who would create the vaccine: israel will create a vaccine

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ht=coronavirus
    either it is not as bad as it's being made out, or they want it to spread

Only you know why Israel would create a vaccine for something you NOW say doesn't exist. Please don't post me. All I can do is ask.

Medical trial use thousands of people that contain representative samples of every age group, ethnicity, blood type etc etc. Nobody had anything "ready to go". Companies like Moderna had developed new vaccine technology that could be applied to any new virus. That's as close to "ready to go" as you can get but there's nothing ominous or conspiratorial behind it. Various medical bodies have worked for decades on coronaviruses because they're infecting and killing tens of thousands of people every year. Nothing conspiratorial about this.

What takes years to confirm exactly? Any new virus can be genetically sequenced in a matter of days. With the new tech developed by firms like Moderna a vaccine can be produced in a couple of days once they get hold of the genetic sequence of the virus. In this case Moderna got the sequence on a Friday, plugged it into their computer which worked on it over the weekend and spat out the vaccine formula by the following Monday.

No other virus has had a cure produced so quickly because there hasn't been a situation this desperate in living memory. The process was expedited and the various stages of trials and production had vast resources thrown at them to get them done asap. There's no equivalent situation in history for you to compare.

It's clear as day from what you're writing that you have no idea what you're talking about. It's true I'm not a virologist but I've forgotten more about this than you know, haven't I. How about just getting vaccinated eh? If you do get it it might not kill you but you might asymptomatically infect somebody else and it kills them. Or you may get long covid. Presumably you'd like to gain and maintain an erection at some point in the future. Look at the list of shit that can go wrong for you if you get this:

• Loss of smell or taste
    • Depression or anxiety
    • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
    • Tiredness or fatigue
    • Difficulty thinking or concentrating (sometimes referred to as “brain fog”)
    • Chest or stomach pain
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Headache
    • Fast-beating or pounding heart (also known as heart palpitations)
    • Joint or muscle pain
    • Pins-and-needles feeling
    • Diarrhea
    • Sleep problems
    • Dizziness on standing (lightheadedness)
    • Change in smell or taste
    • Changes in period cycles
    • Blood clots
    • Strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome
    • Multiorgan effects or autoimmune conditions
    • Multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS)

The only thing clear is that you miss your resident archie bunker to trade barbs and insults to make you feel smart. Only you & that other poster have been doing that since the trump train left. Punkish. And you list some pharmacy commerical list as if that makes anything you said worthwile. You punked out on me last time with a lets agree to disagree..thats when I presented facts. If you know more type it and leave it at that. Talk that garbage to someone who stated they will never get the vac. You see them posting it. I didnt say Never. I prefer your style of convo face to face. I dont like to post insults. Find someone who does.

I didn't want to get into an argument with you last time because it's a horrific prospect. Archie Bunker used to argue with a youtube video and a few sentences of text. I could reply to the text. You argue with multiple posts containing half a dozen videos and an argument that goes off on fifteen tangents. You post so much in replies that I don't even bother reading them. I'll take your word for it that you posted facts in reply to me when we were discussing something before but I wasn't going to wade through multiple posts to find them and so elegantly backed away from the whole thing by agreeing to disagree.

As far as the virus goes the current variant is far more contagious than the original Wuhan version. With the Wuhan version you had to be indoors with an infected person for fifteen minutes in close contact before you'd get it. With the Delta variant we're now down to one second. So this thing is going to spread tremendously and subsequent variants will be even more contagious. Just wait until we get to the Omega variant.

Even if it doesn't get worse than the Delta variant the virus is now so contagious that every unvaccinated person is going to get it. It's going to become clearer and clearer that people should get vaccinated especially when ten percent of people who do get it will get long covid. So my advice is don't hang about.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You still have to be her in 20 years if you want to act all smug when all those vaccinated people are the ones who gave you back your freedom. Anyone can sit on the sidelines and take pot shots at other people putting in the hard work to make a difference.
    no one can give you your freedom. you can only give it away
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information