Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
anyone believing something is real without knowing that to be true is part of the problem. especially when they try to force those beliefs onto others
You bang on about what people believe , but nobody , even after all this time knows what YOU BELIEVE.
1. Do you believe Covid or a Virus exists ?
2. If you do, do you believe it’s contagious?
3. If not, what do you believe has caused the extra deaths worldwide?
why would you be concerned with someone else's beliefs? you should be interested in how someone knows something to be true
Bottle Job.
you're the one with a belief that you can't tell me how you know is true & you seem upset that i want no part of it. i'm not interested in your belief
Mate, you’re a bottle job. EVERYONE HAS “A BELIEF” . I merely gave you the opportunity to state YOUR BELIEF.
I’m not upset, far from it, but I am interested in your belief.

i'm not your mate. these are just words i read on a piece of plastic. the belief is yours & those that hold the same belief. just like someone saying to me that leprechauns are real. i'm not interested in that belief until they can tell how they know that to be true. until then it is pointless & a waste of my time. when you are able to tell me how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces then there won't be any need for beliefs because i should then be able to know it is true as well
And I’m the one getting upset. I’m clearly getting to you, although that wasn’t my intention. I’m sorry for calling you mate, didn’t mean to upset you.
I was trying to type the way you pricks do so perhaps you would understand better. In your neck of the woods, everyone calls each other mate or “cobber” or “Bruce “ or whatever.
pointing out the truth is getting upset? we are not mates. that's just the truth. no need to apologize you didn't do anything wrong
Ok cheers mate.
Still a bottle job though.
still not your mate. let me know when you're able to prove your belief to be true
You copy and paste that so many times , you forgot who you’ve sent it to. When have I ever said what “My belief” is? How do you know what “my belief” is ? More’s to the point, what is your belief??
Come on Mate.