Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    why would you need a booster if the vax is effective?
    Similar to cocaine effective? Got to get another hit to keep it in one's system.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After typing the above- thought about joking by calling it vaccine junkies. Decided to google it and to my surprise!

https://ricktoney.wordpress.com/2021...booster-shots/

SPIKE PROTEIN ADDICTS: Covid vaccine junkies are lying about being unvaccinated so they can get extra booster shots

“New York Magazine published a story the other day claiming that “fully vaccinated” covid junkies are lying about being “unvaccinated” in order to access their next hit of the Biden Booster shots."

Just learned that outside of those who have prexesting conditions, are drug users that have a higher chance of catching the virus.
    https://americanaddictioncenters.org...and-drug-abuse.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Everyone needs the booster I thought as evidence suggests the vax wears off.

Over here you are eligible for it 6 months after your second jab.
    six months? doesn't seem very effective at all. will you be taking as many boosters as they tell you to?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...?ocid=msedgntp

“I have been on ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I,” Dr Bruce Boros told attendees at the event held at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, adding: “I have never felt healthier in my life.”

The 71-year-old cardiologist and staunch anti-vaccine advocate contracted Covid-19 two days later, according to the head event organizer, Dr John
    Littell.

My take is if a person doesn't want to get vaccinated it is their right, but to push it as a God right to not take it..... And then claim home remedies is the only solution Well, such a group get what they asked for.
    I will never tell someone they are smart, dumb, right or wrong, Godly or Godless based on my decision. Then I would be deserving of reaping what I sewn.

That is how I am viewing right wing commentators, right wing preachers and now..NOW RIGHTWING DOCTORS are not only catching it...They are passing it!

Here is proof: Littell, an Ocala family physician, also told the Daily Beast six other doctors among 800 to 900 participants at the event also tested positive or developed Covid-19 symptoms “within days of the conference”.

What I think is deception: Boros has claimed ivermectin is “working where it’s being used around the world” as a Covid treatment.

From what I read every nation using it reports it as the only option they have. I gave some links here showing 2 giant pharma had some healthy price tags on a few countries.
    This would suggest Ivermectin is used when there is nothing else, but in USA The Hateful Right are on some other type shit, I dunno where they're coming from...
    They Loved Fauci under Reagan.
    Promoted his request to tell Bush Jr- ask for some loot for a pending global virus.
    Tolerated him under Trump.
    Under Biden they are hell bent on calling him the problem, Biden the problem. And the vaccine has little tiny communist commandos inside ready to wreck shop. Its that 1 demographic that is now among the most infected.

They claim Biden had more cases than Trump. But falied to tell they are in the red states. How is Biden at fault for people who refuse the vaccines? refuse to maintain some type of distance, railed on how masks are useless? They made their decision -goes wrong? Blame Democrats. I know it can hit be as well, but who am i to blame someone for how I chose to protect myself?

A virus killng all races, nations, ages and somehow in USA, one group is hell bent on the blame game, while dying in the process.

At the summit in Ocala, Boros criticized his 97-year-old father for getting a Covid vaccine, saying: “He had been brainwashed … He got it. He didn’t tell me. I was very upset. I wanted to give him a spanking. He got both jabs.”

https://keysweekly.com/42/dr-bruce-b...th-covid-post/
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...?ocid=msedgntp

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wife and I both had our booster shots about 3 weeks ago. No issues thus far.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Everyone needs the booster I thought as evidence suggests the vax wears off.

Over here you are eligible for it 6 months after your second jab.
    six months? doesn't seem very effective at all. will you be taking as many boosters as they tell you to?
    Dunno - see how it goes with this thing. But yes needing it 6 months later seems a concern
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared a new coronavirus variant to be "of concern" and named it Omicron.

It had a large number of mutations, and early evidence suggested an increased reinfection risk, the WHO said.

It was first reported to the WHO from South Africa on 24 November, and has also been identified in Botswana, Belgium, Hong Kong and Israel.

A number of countries around the world have now decided to ban or restrict travel to and from southern Africa.

Amazing how they mutate in countries like Asia Wuhan, India Delta, Peru Lamba, S. Africa Omicron.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not so much darker countries, but small countries or places where it is easy to question- like Asia! Has there ever been a virus, where names for strains were so readily available?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared a new coronavirus variant to be "of concern" and named it Omicron.

It had a large number of mutations, and early evidence suggested an increased reinfection risk, the WHO said.

It was first reported to the WHO from South Africa on 24 November, and has also been identified in Botswana, Belgium, Hong Kong and Israel.

A number of countries around the world have now decided to ban or restrict travel to and from southern Africa.

Amazing how they mutate in countries like Asia Wuhan, India Delta, Peru Lamba, S. Africa Omicron.
    There was a Kent variant which emanated here in the UK, so they can mutate anywhere.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

moronic
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't wait till COVID is downgraded to "influenza status."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

I don’t think that’s where they necessarily mutated and began spreading. I think they were named after the place where the variant was first identified or sequenced by scientists there?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

moronic
    That is not the 15th letter of the Greek alphabet but thanks for continuing to confirm how gullible you continue to be. It is amazing how little curiosity you display.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    moronic
    That is not the 15th letter of the Greek alphabet but thanks for continuing to confirm how gullible you continue to be. It is amazing how little curiosity you display.
    i just rearranged the letters spastic

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The anagram is quite funny, to be fair
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information