Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
Mate, I can’t go through it all again. I have explained in detail how I did it and even posted photos as proof. I wouldn’t lie and say that I had used a microscope when I didn’t as that would invalidate the whole experiment.

I have said what I did and how I did it, and even posted the results of my experiments with infections so that you know COVID can be caught from surfaces and through the air.

For example, and I will say this yet again as I’m not sure you have actually read through and properly absorbed my findings, I verified infection with long Covid quite clearly with actual evidence of symptoms. It was quite brave of me I thought.

Is this really about the iPhone, have you had a bad experience with them or something?
you're just embarrassing yourself now
No, he is embarrassing you. Show some common sense mate.
his lying isn't embarrassing me, it is just highlighting how far someone will go to defend their belief. i ask a honest question that triggers you because it challenges your belief & because you can't prove your belief to be true your only response is fallacies. common sense can see what a pathetic attempt at trolling it is. so my initial statement that he is a liar was correct