Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The anagram is quite funny, to be fair
    oncomir
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    moronic
    That is not the 15th letter of the Greek alphabet but thanks for continuing to confirm how gullible you continue to be. It is amazing how little curiosity you display.
    i just rearranged the letters spastic
    How did you get spastic out of omicron? 'Cats Pis' would make more sense.

Thanks for letting me know it was an anagram me and most people on earth would never have guessed without that info.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The anagram is quite funny, to be fair
    I gotta go with cat pis for the checkmate!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

moronic
    That is not the 15th letter of the Greek alphabet but thanks for continuing to confirm how gullible you continue to be. It is amazing how little curiosity you display.

Thanks for letting me know it was an anagram me and most people on earth would never have guessed without that info.
    you couldn't even keep up with the word i was rearranging spergy
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

moronic

Reg’s rapes .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

moronic

Stop taking yourself so seriously.

Omicron B

NO CRIMBO

You do this all the time. On the Bowie RIP thread you find a video that your lame conspiracy crew are all pretending proves that Bowie isn't Dead and here he is pretending to be Jack Steven talking about himself after his death and then you post it with the comment

"jack steven? sure"

And then when it is pointed out that he does not Have Bowie's Bromley accent or look that much like him you pretend that you never claimed it was Bowie.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    well just checking on the unintentional beast of a thread I started.

I daredn't ask if anyone has had the booster and how it made them feel....

Still in the 45-49 bracket so I have to wait a couple of months

The wife and myself have had two shots about six months ago now and will get the booster next week so I will let you know. The brother-in-law had his and didn't really have any side effects this time.

Both had the same booster (Moderna) at a walk in, about 6 months after both having different jabs ( I had AZ she had Pfizer) and we both were pretty ill for about 48 hours. I went out and worked the first day but felt really rough and worked at home on day 2 and she was very ill, chucking up, temperature etc for the first 24hrs. Both back to normal after 48hrs and at least able to not live our lives in fear and get on with everything afterwards.

I am often in crowded places covering events and so having the vaccine is as much about lowering the chances of me passing it on as getting it. We see the Grandkids regularly and it is rife in schools. I often mentor Uni students and again Universities are full of it, so it makes sense to try and stay one step ahead of the virus rather than ignore the benefits afforded by training your immune system.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

moronic

Stop taking yourself so seriously.

Omicron B

NO CRIMBO

You do this all the time. On the Bowie RIP thread you find a video that your lame conspiracy crew are all pretending proves that Bowie isn't Dead and here he is pretending to be Jack Steven talking about himself after his death and then you post it with the comment

"jack steven? sure"

And then when it is pointed out that he does not Have Bowie's Bromley accent or look that much like him you pretend that you never claimed it was Bowie.
    where did i claim that the video proves it is david? or claim that i know that it is david? keep making things up spergy

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In all seriousness, (and without wanting to get into it with anybody)... it seems the arguments against the vaccine have lost traction since early in the year.

Obviously people still have the right to do whatever they want, albeit mostly guided by dubious sources.

But the fact of the matter is that most if not all of the anti-vax arguments have long since been debunked. Vaccines have been with us since long before any of us were born. Some of us were vaccinated as children for a host of diseases that thankfully have all but disappeared. The feared side effects have failed to materialize on the vast majority of people. The minor side effects many of us have gotten, we were told about before getting the shots. Mild fevers, arm pain, nothing that you wouldn't expect from a shot in the arm.

I continue to blame social media for the whole mess regarding anti-vaxxers. Nowadays anyone with a Facebook or Twitter account is an "expert." That's just not right. High profile people who have railed against the vaccines always have holes in their background. Most have no idea what the words "research" or "science" mean.

Sure... there's fear in some people to getting something injected into them. We can't be insensitive to those. Especially those with a genuine health-related fear. There's probably one or two in every family that hesitates (or refuses) to get vaccinated for fear of resulting health issues. Hell... if I was really convinced something was going to harm me... I probably would refuse to get injected also. But again, I had who knows how many vaccines as a child... and am still here.

Going back to what I've seen, it seems anti-vax sentiment is on the decline. Hopefully enough people will continue changing their minds to make a difference.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    In all seriousness, (and without wanting to get into it with anybody)... it seems the arguments against the vaccine have lost traction since early in the year.

Obviously people still have the right to do whatever they want, albeit mostly guided by dubious sources.

But the fact of the matter is that most if not all of the anti-vax arguments have long since been debunked. Vaccines have been with us since long before any of us were born. Some of us were vaccinated as children for a host of diseases that thankfully have all but disappeared. The feared side effects have failed to materialize on the vast majority of people. The minor side effects many of us have gotten, we were told about before getting the shots. Mild fevers, arm pain, nothing that you wouldn't expect from a shot in the arm.

I continue to blame social media for the whole mess regarding anti-vaxxers. Nowadays anyone with a Facebook or Twitter account is an "expert." That's just not right. High profile people who have railed against the vaccines always have holes in their background. Most have no idea what the words "research" or "science" mean.

Sure... there's fear in some people to getting something injected into them. We can't be insensitive to those. Especially those with a genuine health-related fear. There's probably one or two in every family that hesitates (or refuses) to get vaccinated for fear of resulting health issues. Hell... if I was really convinced something was going to harm me... I probably would refuse to get injected also. But again, I had who knows how many vaccines as a child... and am still here.

Going back to what I've seen, it seems anti-vax sentiment is on the decline. Hopefully enough people will continue changing their minds to make a difference.
    Not enough to change their (trump worshippers) minds, even as 7 of their toptalk show hosts have died---while deriding the shot, Worse imo is that their followers (the few who did a 180) and implored- Get the vac? I am sure you have seen, they lost their audience- so had they lived...it would have allowed them to see how hardened their audience is.

Several of their hollering rightwing preachers have caught it and died...they too hardened their congregation to the point of density.
    And seeing the recent infected Dana White...
    https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/u...lts-joe-rogan/

The way the story goes is typical; He caught it because the virus is fake.
    He is getting over the fake virus because of home remedies.
    That is exactly what they are pushing on Dana...the virus is fake, the vaccine is satanic , but the home remedies to a fake virus is real.
    No way to talk to that kind of mindset.

I am a believer in home remedies-BUT provided one has maintained a healthy immune system by eating to live...as opposed of living to eat. No preexisitng conditions or else it kinda needs help, maybe a vaccination shot?

Here is my argument- had this occurred under Obama or began under Biden..I am 100% sure this would;ve been reason to inject, God, bible and curse of the liberal impacting all of America.
    But it happened under Drumpf. So they take all sides just to say they alone are correct.
    Virus? Fake
    Vaccine? From the Devil, George Soros & Dr. Fauci

The Timeline of Donnie catching it...appeared his team lied and everyone who caught the virus (government & media) were around him...yet it took 3 days
    3 days to tell them he was infected.

When it occurred, a liberal show DavidPakman kept talking about how bad Don looked- I didnt see it then I thought he was just finding stuff wrong for the sake of it, but based on the new revelation...that was EXACTLY when he came down with it!

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-tested-...ycsrp_catchall

1. Former President Donald Trump tested positive for COVID-19 a day before a White House event with Gold Star military families that he later publicly blamed for infecting him

2. his initial positive test result was not disclosed to debate organizers or to the public.

3. Trump denied having COVID-19 before the first debate.

4.Trump saying that "a test revealed" he did not have COVID-19 does not, however, disprove Meadows' recounting of him initially testing positive.

Americans who follow the above- will never see things clearly -they see it partisan wise.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 12-02-2021 at 10:27 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Omicron variant is far more contagious and I know a lot more people who have had covid 19 now. Just because you have the vaccine does not mean you can not catch it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Omicron variant is far more contagious and I know a lot more people who have had covid 19 now. Just because you have the vaccine does not mean you can not catch it.
    how do you know omicron is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces? how do you know it's contagious? you know people who believe what they have been told & you in turn believe what they have told you. how do you know you can catch it? by catch i assume you mean through the air or off surfaces from outside the body. can you tell me how you know that to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    why did you get the vaccine?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again... not wanting to get into it with anybody, but certain things should be considered.

1. Symptomatology - It's been 2 full years of the virus now. Plenty of time to have collected eons upon eons of data from people sharing the same symptoms in order to draw the necessary conclusions regarding the existence of the virus.
    2. History of vaccines - It's not a new technology. Vaccines are over 100 years old. Difference is... we didn't have social media "experts" or influencers back then. So people got the vaccines and diseases were put under control. Today we're at a distinct disadvantage.
    3. Personal experiences - At this point many if not most people have either had COVID or known someone who did. They've experienced the symptoms... they've been able to distinguish between having and not having the vaccine (and its effect).

Vaccines in the past provided cures and stopped epidemics and pandemics. But while technology has advanced in the past 100 years... people have honestly become more stupid.

Thread Information