Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

At this point in time you are just a pair of pointy high heeled boots sticking out from underneath Mount Everest. You have been buried by the evidence and are still insisting that other people prove that the 350 trillion pound paper weight that has buried you is real.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    At this point in time you are just a pair of pointy high heeled boots sticking out from underneath Mount Everest. You have been buried by the evidence and are still insisting that other people prove that the 350 trillion pound paper weight that has buried you is real.
    so you got nothing. just as i expected. i'm not asking other people. i am talking to you right now & asking what you have done to know & prove that your belief that convid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. all you can do is yap your gums because you don't know & can't prove your belief to be true. still waiting for you to tell me how you isolated convid
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    so you got nothing. just as i expected. i'm not asking other people. i am talking to you right now & asking what you have done to know & prove that your belief that convid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. all you can do is yap your gums because you don't know & can't prove your belief to be true. still waiting for you to tell me how you isolated convid

May I ask why the peculiar repetitiveness of this phrasing on your part? Every single post of yours says the same thing.

Literally millions of people worldwide have become ill after exposure to other people who are ill. And please don't regurgitate your "correlation is not proof of causation" line, because we've already been over that and I clearly explained that with a sample size such as the one that involves not only this virus, but all viruses... it is ridiculous to question the transmissibility of viruses and the mechanism they use.

Are you questioning ALL viruses? Or merely COVID? Do you feel there is another pathway that is being ignored other than "through the air or off surfaces"? It IS true that different viruses are transmitted through different means, such as bodily fluids (example: HIV).

Do you believe in the existence of influenza, for instance? Do you believe it is transmitted through the air with sneezes and coughs? If so... what is so difficult to believe about a new virus which happens to be named COVID-19?

And finally... why do you feel that your own sources, such as social media experts and influencers... most of whom lack a formal education in the field of virology... are superior to the sources that everyone else in the world uses... which would be the virologists, epidemiologists, and other health professionals with years and years of experience? This is a serious question... and I would hope for the courtesy of a serious answer.

Why should the onus to "prove" the existence and transmissibility of COVID fall on us... people who are professionals in diverse fields but not necessarily in the field of virology? Why... when all the appropriate authorities in the world... view COVID as WE do... should the onus not be on YOU to prove YOUR beliefs?

After all... I don't recall anyone making the rules on that.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry Titofan was liking your post but pressed the wrong button.

Tic repeats the same line about not believing a virus spreading through the air eventhough we know that is one of the ways they transmit.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Tic repeats the same line about not believing a virus spreading through the air eventhough we know that is one of the ways they transmit.

Merely trying to understand the reasoning, while realizing it's an uphill battle. I'm all for having discussions.

But when the same question is asked over and over again verbatim... when what actually matters is the transmissibility of the virus (without harping on the exact wording on the pathways)... it begs for the questions I asked.

Viruses are transmitted from person to person. It's an age-old piece of knowledge. It happens even with the common cold.

So why the insistence on picking out one particular virus?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Merely trying to understand the reasoning, while realizing it's an uphill battle. I'm all for having discussions.

But when the same question is asked over and over again verbatim... when what actually matters is the transmissibility of the virus (without harping on the exact wording on the pathways)... it begs for the questions I asked.

Viruses are transmitted from person to person. It's an age-old piece of knowledge. It happens even with the common cold.

TIC is insistent that everybody abide to different rules of engagment than he should have to. He really is a piece of work.

He apparently does not have to prove anything when it comes to his nonsensical childlish beliefs but he still insistent that everyone else must.

He can not even tell you what criteria must be met to satisfy him. He has refused to answer even the simplest question for nearly two years now, and yet expects everyone to tolerate his repeatedly asking questions that have not only been answered but demonstrated by the real world experiences of those he is asking. He really is lacking in curiosity, common sense or any kind of independent thinking.

Look at his avatar and signature etc. It is teenage boy stuff. The kind of desperate psuedo philosophy and butt hurt incel woman hating bollocks that would only make sense if someone else did your shoelaces up for you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have over the last 18 months taken numerous LFT and PCR tests and yet now the one time I am experiencing all the classic Covid symptoms both the LFT and PCR tests confirm that I have covid. THey until this point have all come back negative. THat is one hell of a coincidence considering I undertook the LFT tests and the PCR test was submitted to a remote lab. Even more remarkable is the fact that my wife who does not have any symptoms had a negative LFT and PCR test taken on the same days as mine. You could look at her negative results, matching her lack of symptoms as some kind of control.

It has nothing to do with YOU. YOU are irelevant. Your claim that Titofan "you have had the vaccine so you have a bias & are unable to even think that you could be wrong" proves how narrowminded and inflexible your own thinking is, and how little you are able to use any kind of common sense or empathy for other people.

I have plenty of friends and family who chose not to be vaccinated but none of them are stupid enough to claim covid doesn't exist. You assume that anyone not agreeing with you must somehow be gullible and have a weird all encompassing complete trust of both the medical, pharmaceutical and governmental organisations that you think you are alone in questioning. That could not be further from the truth, but your willingness to swallow the Kool Aid means that you have to think in that kind of binary idiotic way to justify your own lack of curiosity.

We all live in the real world and don't have the luxury of positing hypothetical bullshit.

Now answer TitoFans question.
    Last edited by Beanz; 01-01-2022 at 05:42 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've only tested positive on one lft test despite taking a few and a couple when pcr positive.

I'm clear now so went out for a walk this afternoon. Knackered me out. Just read that you can be fatigued for 2 to 3 weeks after. Mrs was a couple of days behind me and still faint line on lft test.

I don't think we've peaked yet here.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

May I ask why the peculiar repetitiveness of this phrasing on your part? Every single post of yours says the same thing.

Literally millions of people worldwide have become ill after exposure to other people who are ill. And please don't regurgitate your "correlation is not proof of causation" line, because we've already been over that and I clearly explained that with a sample size such as the one that involves not only this virus, but all viruses... it is ridiculous to question the transmissibility of viruses and the mechanism they use.

Are you questioning ALL viruses? Or merely COVID? Do you feel there is another pathway that is being ignored other than "through the air or off surfaces"? It IS true that different viruses are transmitted through different means, such as bodily fluids (example: HIV).

Do you believe in the existence of influenza, for instance? Do you believe it is transmitted through the air with sneezes and coughs? If so... what is so difficult to believe about a new virus which happens to be named COVID-19?

And finally... why do you feel that your own sources, such as social media experts and influencers... most of whom lack a formal education in the field of virology... are superior to the sources that everyone else in the world uses... which would be the virologists, epidemiologists, and other health professionals with years and years of experience? This is a serious question... and I would hope for the courtesy of a serious answer.

Why should the onus to "prove" the existence and transmissibility of COVID fall on us... people who are professionals in diverse fields but not necessarily in the field of virology? Why... when all the appropriate authorities in the world... view COVID as WE do... should the onus not be on YOU to prove YOUR beliefs?

After all... I don't recall anyone making the rules on that.
    i am happy to have a discussion. i am not interested in fallacies though. i keep repeating the question because that is the question i am asking. when i ask it i am directing it directly to the person i am responding to, so i expect that person to answer honestly. only yourself & primo carnera have ben honest enough to admit that you only have a belief that covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces, as you both are honest enough to admit that you have proved this for yourself to know that is true. so your first fallacy that millions of people become ill after exposure to other people who are ill, i haven't in over five years. so the correlation does not imply proof of the causation. there could be many possibilities for the causation. it is you & i talking, so lets concentrate on what each of us knows to be true to have an honest discussion. you haven't proved what the cause of these millions of illnesses you mention was yourself, so you don't know what the true cause was. if we can keep the conversation to what each of us knows to be true we might get somewhere. i can give you a couple of real life experiences that could have been possibilities for causation to people i know that were in rest homes over the last two years. the people i knew that were in this particular rest home had recently had flu jabs prior to convid arriving. that could be a possible cause. they were also stressed & scared. this could be another potential cause. they had also all taken convid tests, could that be a possible cause? i am not saying they are the cause & there are many other possibilities but if you are being honest, you don't know the cause of someone's illness. the reason i keep asking the same question because red herring fallacies are always introduced to distract & take the topic of that original question. i disagree that it is ridiculous to question the transmissibility of viruses. again what have you to prove this true. another real life experience is many times throughout my life i have been around ill people in households. sometime we all get sick, sometimes half of us, sometimes only one person. the cause of the illness could be many things, something someone ate, something someone drank, something in the air like a pesticide, who was stressed, our energies like when woman's minstrel cycles sync up when living together, these are just examples & the point is i don't know the true cause & neither do you. i am questioning the causation of illness but this particular topic is about covid & how we know it is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. i'll skip the red herring about influenza, because it is a distraction from my question on covid. where have i said my sources are superior to the sources that everyone else in the world uses? i am asking how you know what is claimed is true. relying on what someone else has done is not knowing yourself. if that is as far as your investigation goes, that is fine but it is not good enough for me. to do so is to put my faith & trust in someone else's word & to not actually know myself. it is also another fallacy as just because a majority or expects think something is not you proving how you know that is true. you & i are having this discussion because someone has said that convid is real & many believe it is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. without that claim, there is no reason for me to question its validity. so the onus is on those who want others to believe that claim is true to prove that. you have put your faith in others & believe what they are telling you is true but you haven't proved what they are telling you to actually be true, you are happy to just hold a belief that it is
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the question is about covid, tell me what you have done to prove to that it is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces? you claim you know that is one of the ways it transmits, i look forward to seeing your process of isolating convid firstly, then the processes you have completed to prove how it transmits

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the reasoning is to establish someone's belief over actually knowing. i repeat the question because of the constant red herrings to distract from the topic of the question, which is how do you know what is claimed is true. illness can have many causes. i didn't always catch a so called virus when someone in my family was ill & vice versa. convid has effected the whole world based on peoples interpretation of something rather than what they know to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC is insistent that everybody abide to different rules of engagment than he should have to. He really is a piece of work.

He apparently does not have to prove anything when it comes to his nonsensical childlish beliefs but he still insistent that everyone else must.

He can not even tell you what criteria must be met to satisfy him. He has refused to answer even the simplest question for nearly two years now, and yet expects everyone to tolerate his repeatedly asking questions that have not only been answered but demonstrated by the real world experiences of those he is asking. He really is lacking in curiosity, common sense or any kind of independent thinking.

Look at his avatar and signature etc. It is teenage boy stuff. The kind of desperate psuedo philosophy and butt hurt incel woman hating bollocks that would only make sense if someone else did your shoelaces up for you.
    you real are a spastic. it is not my claim so those wanting to claim their belief is real need to prove it. the criteria is simple. tell me what you have done to know the claim you be believe is true. my avatar is of an australian female boxer at a weight in, sugar neeks. you are so spergy you can't understand that your faith in what others have said is not you actually knowing that is true, it is just you believing

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have over the last 18 months taken numerous LFT and PCR tests and yet now the one time I am experiencing all the classic Covid symptoms both the LFT and PCR tests confirm that I have covid. THey until this point have all come back negative. THat is one hell of a coincidence considering I undertook the LFT tests and the PCR test was submitted to a remote lab. Even more remarkable is the fact that my wife who does not have any symptoms had a negative LFT and PCR test taken on the same days as mine. You could look at her negative results, matching her lack of symptoms as some kind of control.

It has nothing to do with YOU. YOU are irelevant. Your claim that Titofan "you have had the vaccine so you have a bias & are unable to even think that you could be wrong" proves how narrowminded and inflexible your own thinking is, and how little you are able to use any kind of common sense or empathy for other people.

I have plenty of friends and family who chose not to be vaccinated but none of them are stupid enough to claim covid doesn't exist. You assume that anyone not agreeing with you must somehow be gullible and have a weird all encompassing complete trust of both the medical, pharmaceutical and governmental organisations that you think you are alone in questioning. That could not be further from the truth, but your willingness to swallow the Kool Aid means that you have to think in that kind of binary idiotic way to justify your own lack of curiosity.

We all live in the real world and don't have the luxury of positing hypothetical bullshit.

Now answer TitoFans question.
    it does have nothing to do wuth me. i'm only interested in how someone know's what they claim is true. titofan has had the vaxx. so i would assume he believes covid is real. so he is starting from that bias. he is free to believe what he wants but that is not proof of how he knows that belief is true. your friends & family believing in convid is not proof that it is true, that's a fallacy spastic. if thirty people stood around & told you grass is purple, doesn't prove it true. you have to keep bringing up other people like your friends & family & anyone not agreeing with me but this is a conversation between you & i & how you know your belief is true. bring anyone else here & i'll discuss it directly with them. are you unable to speak for yourself alone? when i respond to a post i am speaking directly to that person. being gullible & trusting medical, pharmaceutical and governmental organizations is not you proving your claims to be true. yes we live in the real world. so please show me your real world proof of how you isolated covid

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC you have yet to provide any evidence that you are not a very gullible teenage idiot. Before you start asking anyone any questions whatsoever, first you have to prove that you are something more than a troll looking to antagonise and then you have to explain why you believe that there is no such thing as the scientific method or medical expertise.

Then you have... and this is not optional... to prove beyond reasonable doubt why the hypothesis of covid being spread by droplets like the flu/common code etc, that has been tested hundreds of times in peer reviewed studies and labs around the globe should be dismissed simply due to your faith based belief in the contrarian fairy.

The floor is yours.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC you have yet to provide any evidence that you are not a very gullible teenage idiot. Before you start asking anyone any questions whatsoever, first you have to prove that you are something more than a troll looking to antagonise and then you have to explain why you believe that there is no such thing as the scientific method or medical expertise.

Then you have... and this is not optional... to prove beyond reasonable doubt why the hypothesis of covid being spread by droplets like the flu/common code etc, that has been tested hundreds of times in peer reviewed studies and labs around the globe should be dismissed simply due to your faith based belief in the contrarian fairy.

The floor is yours.
    please show me the scientific method you used to isolate convid. medical expertise is a fallacy. just because so called experts say something is not you proving your claims to be true seven times spergy. show me how you proved your hypothesis to be true. i am asking you spergy. believing what others say they have done is not you proving those claims true. is there a reason you can't just provide me with proof of how you know your claims are true? just speak from your own proofs as everything else is just beliefs. just tell me how you know your claims are true & what you have done to prove that

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information