Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

you haven't told me how you know the virus exits. who is we? do you suffer from dissociative identity disorder? you don't know shit & can't prove anything you are stating. tell me how you know it is real was the question. not what you have been told. tell me how you isolated this virus from a person. can't wait to hear this

I don't have to understand anything about aerodynamics or jet propulsion to know that I'm flying in the air in a plane. It isn't necessary for me to understand anything about how lift, thrust, drag and weight combine to have me flying through the air to know that I'm flying through the air.

And it's the same with the virus. I don't need to personally know anything about the virus itself to know that it exists. I can rely on the thousands of virologists and other medical experts in every major country in the world who have analysed the virus and all say it exists. I can rely on the thousands of people around the world who have devised tests for the presence of the exact genetic structure of this virus, and the results of those tests that have shown tens of millions of positive results. I can rely on the tens of thousands of doctors and medical professionals who have treated the millions of infected people. Then there are the millions of dead bodies and the tens of millions of sick infected people.

If you're claiming that the virus doesn't exist, which you are, then you're also claiming that there's a gigantic conspiracy involving all these millions of people from every country in the world and that not a single person has come out and admitted that the conspiracy exists. You're claiming that tens of thousands of medical professionals who have dedicated their lives to saving lives and protecting the public health are all lying for some reason, that tens of thousands of doctors are betraying their Hippocratic oath and that not one of these people is willing to stand up and admit the truth. That millions of deaths of people who weren't expected to die are being faked somehow.

If you're going to make the claim that the virus doesn't exist then you need to have some kind of evidence to show that my evidence isn't true. Otherwise you're just another mentally ill person yelling at the sky.
relying on what others have said is believing not knowing. you stated that you know it exists & have been shown as a liar. your evidence isn't proof of you knowing it exists. just that you are happy to put your faith in others. all of you here believe. it doesn't mean you are lying. just believing. you stated you know it exists & can't prove that to be true you liar

We're both relying on what other people say. I'm going to use your own metric here, your own standard, that only people who are qualified virologists are capable of knowing whether the virus exists. The number of people worldwide who are suitably qualified and are working in public health, institutes and labs that study viruses, pharmaceutical firms who are studying the virus to come up with treatments and so on will number several thousand people.

Every single one of these qualified people say that the virus exists. Every single one of them. You can't point to a single qualified person who has hands on experience of the virus who says that it doesn't exist. Not a single solitary person.