Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769

Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

You sound like a fucking bot.

How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?

Yes of course I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing. Mainly because you do not seem to able to express what you think the difference is yourself.

This is your opportunity to claw back some credibility.

You say things like

"i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

And yet what people have to say is often what they know to be true. Research scientists know things to be true on a much deeper level than you or I ever will, on many, many subjects, because of both a life long study of the subject and the hundreds of years of preceding accumulated knowledge, and from studying the results of studies they have created to test out their hypotheses.

You on the other hand have provided none of us here with any reason to believe that you have any evidence, experience or even very, very basic knowledge to back up all these things you claim to be true.

You can't even answer the simplest of questions on the most basic of common principles of science, philosophy, debate, etc and so you can not be trusted as an authority on anything but bullshit in which you seem to have some expertise.

I will address the

"if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true"

in the next post.

In the meantime if you could just address this one (Yes I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing). That would be a start to taking you seriously.
you are still talking about other people. i just want you to prove how you know convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you can believe that but i don't

No.

I am talking about YOU.

I would like YOU to tell me the difference between knowing and believing.

YOU are the one telling everyone it is of crucial importance, so the least YOU can do, is explain it.

YOU are the one who said

'i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

So it is YOU not other people who needs to explain how someone can know something to be true.