Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Hey.

Does personal experience count? Last November, several members of my family and myself attended a social function. Although we had tried to take all the necessary precautions, some of us got sick soon after. We all got sick at the same time... our symptoms were exactly what was being described as COVID symptoms... and fortunately we all came out of it fairly well. My own symptoms lasted about a week and a half. In talking to other people who attended that function, some of them got sick too.

Now... I'm not interested in debating with you about whether it's "caught from outside the body, through the air or surfaces." You've made it clear you're not interested in what anyone else has to say.

I'll just leave this here to lighten the general mood.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    i am referring to the person making the claim at the time. so since we are talking that is you right now. since you claimed it is demonstrable please provide me your processes of how you isolated convid from a person showing how they were infected from outside the body & then how you infected another healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. how do you know your family members had convid? tell me the processes you used that prove how you know that claim is true. not something someone else has told you. what you have actually done to prove your claims to be true. back up your claims spastic
    So you don't believe in science? You don't believe in experts or expertise? You don't believe in the results of experiments unless you undertake them yourself?

I am assuming then that you have not and never will visit a doctor or hospital because you believe you know more about medicine and human biology than millions of qualified experts around the world

What qualifications and certification do you have to verify your ability to even understand how science, experiments and viruses and vaccines work?

YOU live your entire life based on what someone else has told you. Coronavirus is an airborne virus but if you have conducted experiments to disprove this you now have the opportunity to share them here.

Let's hear all about the rigorous large scale studies you have presided over that prove all the medical experts have got it wrong.

In fact give me one reason why I should discount all the medical and hospital staff that looked after the family members who got sick with Covid and listen to what you are telling me?

Tell me the processes you have used to prove your childish and outlandish claims are true?

After all you keep telling us not to believe something others have told us.

Out with it and stop stalling.

Where are

YOUR workings
    YOUR data
    YOUR scientific methods and process
    YOUR experiments
    YOUR personal experience
    YOUR ground breaking research
    you were asked to prove your claims to be true spastic but you shit yourself as i knew you would

It is impossible to answer your question because you are inventing my side of the conversation. Not only that but you have not said what you believe constitutes evidence. It is almost like you are using a piss poor understanding of Neuro Linguistic Programming to put together a 'Blueprint of Mind Control' yourself. Like a Boy's own Psychology manual made out of out of date lottery tickets and the coffee stained and barely legible synopsis of 100 esoteric books from the local library.
    You sound very frightened.

Is there a reason that you are so fearful?

Do you not believe in the existence of viruses in general or just not in the existence of coronavirus?

Next you will be telling us all how Covid is really just a nasty viral pneumonia and that we are all living with the fallout from a 'Plandemic'.

Nice one Jim.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!

I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.

i asked you to back up your claim with proof & all you have done is shit yourself & tell me you believe what other say. that is not proof of how you know

You won't accept any rational standard of proof. You're clinging to an irrational standard that's impossible to prove and you're terrified to even say you'd accept the virus exists if it could be proved.

As far as attitudes to the virus itself goes there are three groups of people.

The first group is the vast majority of the world's population who accept that the virus exists due to the overwhelming evidence. This includes every person on this board apart from yourself and, crucially, every single medical experts and virology-related qualified and credentialled person in the world.

The second group are the anti vaccine people and similar people with low levels of social trust. These are the people eating horse dewormer because they believe conspiracy theories about the vaccine. However even these people believe the virus exists.

The third group are the world's short bus people, the people who believe -- with zero evidence -- that the virus is some kind of hoax. This is the group that you're in. It's incumbent upon any of the nuts in this group to come up with any kind of evidence to back up their fantastical claims, not on the group containing every single expert that's qualified to speak about the virus in the entire world. If you can't come up with any evidence to show that the virus is a hoax, and of course you can't, then you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
    you are claiming something is real & i continue to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. if you claim something to be real it is rational for me to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. i am disputing the claim that is being made. it is not my job to prove someone else's claim to be true. where is seven time larry to call you out on your fallacy? saying that because so called experts believe something to be real is not proof of that claim being true. it's a fallacy. why do you keep bring up other people? i am talking to you. you made a claim that you know it exists. i am only interested in you proving your claim of how you know that to be true. read this very carefully. believing what others have said is not proof of how you know that claim is true

Unless you can come up with evidence for your crazy, whackadoodle theory that's shared only by a small minority of the population then I'm afraid you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey.

Does personal experience count? Last November, several members of my family and myself attended a social function. Although we had tried to take all the necessary precautions, some of us got sick soon after. We all got sick at the same time... our symptoms were exactly what was being described as COVID symptoms... and fortunately we all came out of it fairly well. My own symptoms lasted about a week and a half. In talking to other people who attended that function, some of them got sick too.

Now... I'm not interested in debating with you about whether it's "caught from outside the body, through the air or surfaces." You've made it clear you're not interested in what anyone else has to say.

yes personal experience does count. so not everyone got sick? i'm not interested in debating. i'm interested in knowing. are you saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of you got sick? i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i am referring to the person making the claim at the time. so since we are talking that is you right now. since you claimed it is demonstrable please provide me your processes of how you isolated convid from a person showing how they were infected from outside the body & then how you infected another healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. how do you know your family members had convid? tell me the processes you used that prove how you know that claim is true. not something someone else has told you. what you have actually done to prove your claims to be true. back up your claims spastic
    So you don't believe in science? You don't believe in experts or expertise? You don't believe in the results of experiments unless you undertake them yourself?

I am assuming then that you have not and never will visit a doctor or hospital because you believe you know more about medicine and human biology than millions of qualified experts around the world

What qualifications and certification do you have to verify your ability to even understand how science, experiments and viruses and vaccines work?

YOU live your entire life based on what someone else has told you. Coronavirus is an airborne virus but if you have conducted experiments to disprove this you now have the opportunity to share them here.

Let's hear all about the rigorous large scale studies you have presided over that prove all the medical experts have got it wrong.

In fact give me one reason why I should discount all the medical and hospital staff that looked after the family members who got sick with Covid and listen to what you are telling me?

Tell me the processes you have used to prove your childish and outlandish claims are true?

After all you keep telling us not to believe something others have told us.

Out with it and stop stalling.

Where are

YOUR workings
    YOUR data
    YOUR scientific methods and process
    YOUR experiments
    YOUR personal experience
    YOUR ground breaking research
    you were asked to prove your claims to be true spastic but you shit yourself as i knew you would

It is impossible to answer your question because you are inventing my side of the conversation. Not only that but you have not said what you believe constitutes evidence. It is almost like you are using a piss poor understanding of Neuro Linguistic Programming to put together a 'Blueprint of Mind Control' yourself. Like a Boy's own Psychology manual made out of out of date lottery tickets and the coffee stained and barely legible synopsis of 100 esoteric books from the local library.
    You sound very frightened.

Is there a reason that you are so fearful?

Do you not believe in the existence of viruses in general or just not in the existence of coronavirus?

Next you will be telling us all how Covid is really just a nasty viral pneumonia and that we are all living with the fallout from a 'Plandemic'.

Nice one Jim.
    i didn't invent you saying it's a demonstrable fact spastic. i have asked you to provide your processes that you completed demonstrate this fact you claimed. don't worry about what i'll be telling you next. deal with proving your claim to be true retard
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bloody ell you guys will be arguing if the world is flat or not before long..................

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!

I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

i asked you to back up your claim with proof & all you have done is shit yourself & tell me you believe what other say. that is not proof of how you know

You won't accept any rational standard of proof. You're clinging to an irrational standard that's impossible to prove and you're terrified to even say you'd accept the virus exists if it could be proved.

The first group is the vast majority of the world's population who accept that the virus exists due to the overwhelming evidence. This includes every person on this board apart from yourself and, crucially, every single medical experts and virology-related qualified and credentialled person in the world.

The second group are the anti vaccine people and similar people with low levels of social trust. These are the people eating horse dewormer because they believe conspiracy theories about the vaccine. However even these people believe the virus exists.

The third group are the world's short bus people, the people who believe -- with zero evidence -- that the virus is some kind of hoax. This is the group that you're in. It's incumbent upon any of the nuts in this group to come up with any kind of evidence to back up their fantastical claims, not on the group containing every single expert that's qualified to speak about the virus in the entire world. If you can't come up with any evidence to show that the virus is a hoax, and of course you can't, then you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
    you are claiming something is real & i continue to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. if you claim something to be real it is rational for me to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. i am disputing the claim that is being made. it is not my job to prove someone else's claim to be true. where is seven time larry to call you out on your fallacy? saying that because so called experts believe something to be real is not proof of that claim being true. it's a fallacy. why do you keep bring up other people? i am talking to you. you made a claim that you know it exists. i am only interested in you proving your claim of how you know that to be true. read this very carefully. believing what others have said is not proof of how you know that claim is true

Unless you can come up with evidence for your crazy, whackadoodle theory that's shared only by a small minority of the population then I'm afraid you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
    your hand wave dismissal only goes to highlight your inability to prove your claims to be true dipshit

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm good.

your hand wave dismissal only goes to highlight your inability to prove your claims to be true dipshit

Once again, unless you can provide some evidence to back up your argument you're just another ranting nutter on the internet.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm good.

Once again, unless you can provide some evidence to back up your argument you're just another ranting nutter on the internet.
    so you are admitting you are unable to back up your claim of how you know it exists? knowing & believing are two different things. don't make claims that you know something is real that you can't prove to be true because i will continue to highlight your stupidity

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm good.

so you are admitting you are unable to back up your claim of how you know it exists? knowing & believing are two different things. don't make claims that you know something is real that you can't prove to be true because i will continue to highlight your stupidity

Evidence/argument/nutter/internet.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm good.

makes claims. can't back them up. total retard

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tic needs to go to kindergarten then.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm good.

makes claims. can't back them up. total retard
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey.

yes personal experience does count. so not everyone got sick? i'm not interested in debating. i'm interested in knowing. are you saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of you got sick? i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true

Glad you at least admit that personal experience does count. It would've been worrisome otherwise. Am I saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of us got sick? Absolutely. The timing... the symptoms... the circumstances. When I've backtracked and compiled all the data from those who actually attended the event... it becomes clear as day.

So... you claim you're "interested" in what others know to be true? Well... here it is. I know the facts to be true. I'll just leave it at that.

Thread Information