Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    His follows the maint stream crowd and get the shot up the ass. Look on the United kingdom the infections hitting higher and higher, the spite the high shots they took.
    'They'.. What happened to being British and posting saying you were from Kent in one post and then 270 miles up the road from Blackburn in the next?

While you are acting like a big' afraid of needles' baby and are pissing about making up alts and getting off videoing yourself running away from your own shadow, those of us double jabbed in Britain are all working and getting on with our lives.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Look who crawled out from under his rock.

All I know is naysayers and deniers seem to be a lot more pissed off about this whole COVID thing than the rest of us. Must be a secret virus side effect.
    can't deny something you haven't proved exists. i'm not pissed off. i'm just not interested in your belief system

Not believing in something is in itself a belief system. That being said, we're even less interested in your belief system.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I know is naysayers and deniers seem to be a lot more pissed off about this whole COVID thing than the rest of us. Must be a secret virus side effect.
    can't deny something you haven't proved exists. i'm not pissed off. i'm just not interested in your belief system

Not believing in something is in itself a belief system. That being said, we're even less interested in your belief system.
    you believe something to be real but can't tell me how you know it's real. i'm not interested in your beliefs until you can prove them true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you believe something to be real but can't tell me how you know it's real. i'm not interested in your beliefs until you can prove them true
    The fight is off because of covid. What more proof do you need?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

that is not proof of how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. tell me how you know this to be true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that is not proof of how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. tell me how you know this to be true
    Tell me what else it could be?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's your belief that covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces yeh? i'm not interested in your beliefs until you can tell me how you know that is true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's your belief that covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces yeh? i'm not interested in your beliefs until you can tell me how you know that is true
    Is there a cryptic clue that you wish to disclose? Virus can be caught through the air and off surfaces. What makes you think this is not the same with covid 19?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

which matters soooo much to me and the rest of the civilized world

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Second jab today, hopefully this one integrates me further into the gates foundation than the last one did, I am quite disappointed about the lack of illuminati follow up last time.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is there a cryptic clue that you wish to disclose? Virus can be caught through the air and off surfaces. What makes you think this is not the same with covid 19?
    can you tell me how you know covaids is a virus?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

then there is no need for you to try & influence me into believing your fairy tale stories

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

then there is no need for you to try & influence me into believing your fairy tale stories

See, here's where logic fails you once again.

Try to follow me here. Why would I try and influence you about anything when I... don't... give... a... shit... what... you... believe.

Let me know if you'd like that in another language.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Try to follow me here. Why would I try and influence you about anything when I... don't... give... a... shit... what... you... believe.

you're the only one between the two of us with a belief that you can't tell me how you know it's true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you're the only one between the two of us with a belief that you can't tell me how you know it's true
    You are on your own mate. Covid 19 is real and the world is round. Start believing it.

Thread Information