Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Novak Djokovic: Australian Open vaccine exemption ignites backlash.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-59876203

after all the strict rules Australia has introduced that just takes the almighty piss

Fine if he doesn't want the vaccine that's his call but this is weak - $$$$$$$$$ wins
    & people still can't see through the bullshit
    Oh...
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Novak Djokovic: Australian Open vaccine exemption ignites backlash.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-59876203

after all the strict rules Australia has introduced that just takes the almighty piss

Fine if he doesn't want the vaccine that's his call but this is weak - $$$$$$$$$ wins
    & people still can't see through the bullshit
    Oh...
    I think Nadal and Federrer have worked with the Aussie government to stop Novak overtaking their 20 titles.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think he'll play in Australia again now
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think he'll play in Australia again now
    Good now have to work out the French, Wimbledon and New York slams.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    A bit like Prince Andrew …… he has come across a few frightened children too
    keep up the red herrings to distract from the question being asked
    I don’t believe that herrings are actually red. Can you prove they are?

And what about the question of existence of Manny Pacquiaio TIC? What about that, eh? Eh? Eh?

Come on man, this is serious scientific thread where everyone can see that serious scientific matters are being discussed.
    i'm talking about the fallacy. has manny pacquiao got anything to do with you proving your belief or just another distraction from the question i'm asking?
    I think i brought up the existence of Manny Pacquiao ages ago on this very entertaining thread, if you remember. I asked you whether you believed Manny Pacquiao actually existed, and if you had met him in the flesh or perused his birth certificate. I dont think you responded, so it doesn’t really matter mate.

Incidentally, I have never equivocally stated what I believe on this thread, so I’m not sure what you are demanding I somehow prove on an internet forum

In any case, i certainly don’t need to prove anything to you. If people had to go around proving all their beliefs all the time, we would live in a very different world.

Somebody once said that the only truth is maths. And in maths, algebra, physics etc the onus is to DISPROVE somebody's assertion or equation. A formula or theorum is published, and it is accepted until such time as peer review disproves its constance (i think)

i'll let you into a secret - I am actually a Chinese government AI. I have been let loose on this board so I can learn to better respond and interact with humans until i can go on to my primary purpose of sowing disinformation and discord in the West, thus undermining societal trust in their system of government. That's why I sometimes seem childlike or stupid in my communications.

I have learned, though, that the best way to practice and hone my skills is by engaging with unsuspecting humans by trolling them. They can’t seem to resist it. All I have to do is ignore their points completely and come back with something quite simple and meaningless. In fact, I just have to repeat the same bland point over and over again.

Anyway, enough about that. Back to Manny Pacquiaio.

Has anyone on here ever seen Manny Pacquiaio in the same room as Novak Djokovic? I think they might be the same person.

TIC, aren't you allegedly in Australia? Could you not pop over to meet Novak whilst simultaneously having a Zoom call with Manny Pacquiaio?
    Last edited by X; 01-06-2022 at 11:02 PM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

(nobody mention this to TIC, but i have had exactly the same conversation with Novak Djokovic, so he will be waiting for TIC to turn up whilst simultaneously Zooming some other complete idiot. That should prove something)
    Last edited by X; 01-06-2022 at 11:04 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unless Novak happens to be Zooming Manny Pacquiao.

Wouldnt that then mean that there are two Manny Pacquiaios?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This vaccine does not provide 100% protection from catching covid 19 but it does provide protection. Take the jab.
    protection from your belief? how did you prove you belief to be real? also sounds like you are giving medical advise
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A bit like Prince Andrew …… he has come across a few frightened children too
    keep up the red herrings to distract from the question being asked
    I don’t believe that herrings are actually red. Can you prove they are?

And what about the question of existence of Manny Pacquiaio TIC? What about that, eh? Eh? Eh?

Come on man, this is serious scientific thread where everyone can see that serious scientific matters are being discussed.
    i'm talking about the fallacy. has manny pacquiao got anything to do with you proving your belief or just another distraction from the question i'm asking?
    I think i brought up the existence of Manny Pacquiao ages ago on this very entertaining thread, if you remember. I asked you whether you believed Manny Pacquiao actually existed, and if you had met him in the flesh or perused his birth certificate. I dont think you responded, so it doesnt really matter mate.

Incidentally, I have never equivocally stated what i believe on this thread, so im not sure what you are demanding i somehow prove on an internet forum

In any case, i certainly dont need to prove anything to you. If people had to go around proving all their beliefs all the time, we would live in a very different world.

Somebody once said that the only truth is maths. And in maths, algebra, physics etc the onus is to DISPROVE somebody's assertion or equation. A formula or theorum is published, and it is accepted until such time as peer review disproves its constance (i think)

i'll let you into a secret - I am actually a Chinese government AI. I have been let loose on this board so i can learn to better respond and interact with humans until i can go on to my primary purpose of sowing disinformation and discord in the West, thus undermining societal trust in their system of government. That's why i sometimes seem child like or stupid in my communications.

I have learned, though, that the best way to practice and hone my skills in by engaging with unsuspecting humans by trolling them. They csnt seem to resist it. All i have to do is ignore their points completely and come back with something quite simple and meaningless. In fact, i just have to repest the same bland point over and over again.

Anyway, enough about that. Back to Manny Pacquiaio.

Has anyone on here ever seen Manny Pacquiaio in the same room as Novak Djokovic? I think they might be the same person.

TIC, aren't you allegedly in Australia? Could you not pop over to meet Novak whiost simultaneously having a Zoom call with Manny Pacquiaio?
    i remember you bringing up manny pacquiao before & i ignored your red herring back then. so has manny pacquiao got anything to do with you proving your belief or just another distraction from the question i'm asking? you either have a belief that convid is a virus caught from outside the body or off surfaces or you know it to be real. i'm not interested in beliefs. albert einstein said as far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This vaccine does not provide 100% protection from catching covid 19 but it does provide protection. Take the jab.
    protection from your belief? how did you prove you belief to be real? also sounds like you are giving medical advise
    Advice with a C.

Your ignorance is not equivalent to the expertise of hundreds of thousands of experts.

The majority of Covid patients in UK ICU's with Covid are unvaccinated idiots, often members of the same family with the same fairy tale like belief system that you have.

So off you fuck with that nonsense.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Advice with a C.

Your ignorance is not equivalent to the expertise of hundreds of thousands of experts.

The majority of Covid patients in UK ICU's with Covid are unvaccinated idiots, often members of the same family with the same fairy tale like belief system that you have.

spergy i am asking you how you know. stop talking as if what others say is what you have done. you only believe that. you haven't proved that to be true. how did you isolate convid to know it was the cause of these peoples illness? i'm not interested in what you believe spastic & what you repeat others have said. i'm interested in what you know to be true & how you have proved that to be so

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Advice with a C.

spergy i am asking you how you know. stop talking as if what others say is what you have done. you only believe that. you haven't proved that to be true. how did you isolate convid to know it was the cause of these peoples illness? i'm not interested in what you believe spastic & what you repeat others have said. i'm interested in what you know to be true & how you have proved that to be so
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

already told you the difference spastic. you verify & prove the claim to be true yourself, otherwise it's only a belief. so tell me how you isolated convid

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

alleged new convid variant ihu. now pronounce that. eye haitch you

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

already told you the difference spastic. you verify & prove the claim to be true yourself, otherwise it's only a belief. so tell me how you isolated convid

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Thread Information