Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

TIC , have you ever taken an IQ test?

You were one of the first people who came on here and questioned the authenticity of the virus and the pandemic itself, and have used razor sharp logic and acumen throughout.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

You were one of the first people who came on here and questioned the authenticity of the virus and the pandemic itself, and have used razor sharp logic and acumen throughout.
    are you ready to tell me how you know yet? or you still running? or you just want to keep with the usual tactics of changing what i'm asking?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Silver Lining Department:

Like with Trump, hopefully all talk about "pandemic hoaxes", anti-vaxxers, anti-masks, etc., will eventually and slowly dwindle to a muted mumble. TIC and others like him will have to look for something else to whine about, and it'll be off to the next conspiracy theory.
    That alone will be worth the wait.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Silver Lining Department:

Like with Trump, hopefully all talk about "pandemic hoaxes", anti-vaxxers, anti-masks, etc., will eventually and slowly dwindle to a muted mumble. TIC and others like him will have to look for something else to whine about, and it'll be off to the next conspiracy theory.
    That alone will be worth the wait.
    asking you how you know something to be true is not whining. you are the one with a belief in something you don't know to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

are you ready to tell me how you know yet? or you still running? or you just want to keep with the usual tactics of changing what i'm asking?
    eh .... where did this come from?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Our vaccine programme isnt working out very well is it. Today 7,440 new covid cases. More than doubled since last week. After all the vaccines taken? Who knew. Bolton, Bedford, Blackburn with Darwen....

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Our vaccine programme isnt working out very well is it. Today 7,440 new covid cases. More than doubled since last week. After all the vaccines taken? Who knew. Bolton, Bedford, Blackburn with Darwen....
    So out of those 7,440, how many do reckon had been vaccinated?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

don't fall for the leaked email freedom of information bullshit again. they are still pushing the bullshit virus is real because they have to. they can't tell the truth because they would get torn to shreds. so they have to throw someone under the bus to shield them while still pushing the fear & making big dollars
    Last edited by TIC; 06-09-2021 at 10:08 PM.

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I can say this since I’ve been vaccinated I’ve had encounters with 4 positive cases confirmed, although one of them being from a fully vaccinated person, and I’ve been safe through all four. Only one of the encounters did I get tested for as protocol now is if you are vaxed up and have exposure to a positive person you carry on as if nothing happened unless you start feeling sick. I don’t make the rules whatever.

Oddly though my wife spoke to her mother in China. Her mother wanted the vax but was turned away. 70 and over can not get the vaccine due to “shortages”. Cant verify if that’s all of China or just my mother in laws Provence, well it’s not her Provence but the one she lives in.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing how the one who wants credit for the vaccine has followers who refuse to mention him- as they question the vaccine.

Worse is listening to his 2 minute claim that New York isn't trusting enough of the vaccine- so he claimed they shouldn't even be allowed to get it then.

So many kept quiet until Biden took office, now all of a sudden he alone is forcing the people...all the while #45 is demanding he be given credit for forcing us all to take something- that should be an option not a mandate.
    Both parties are complicit, yet one gets the blame, the other gets a pass.

We're in this mess because #45 said this was less than the flu and would go away.
    Then he stated if not for him getting operation warp speed done, we would have had pandemic numbers like 1919.

How is it possible for one person to go from one extreme position to another without being held accountable?

it was just the flu-- a-- democratic hoax, why then does he want reparations from china?

Trump dismissed coronavirus pandemic worry in January — now claims he long warned about it
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/17/trum...-about-it.html

1st he said: It will go away when it gets warm It is a democratic hoax
    Then he said: "If we didn't act quickly and smartly we would've had, in my opinion and the opinion of others, anywhere from 10 to 20 and maybe even 25 times the number of deaths,

Trump demands 'reparations' from China over Covid: 'They must pay'
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/timelin...n-coronavirus/
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1860402.html

Again-Why should China pay $10 trillion dollars for a Democratic hoax? Biden didnt start this madnes, he is however complicit in continuing. Was it proven it came from them?

(edit) if true, this means 9-11 Bush doctrine is an ass out failure- he said chemical & biological weapons could be deployed- well if china did this on purpose, then we have no ability to stop any nation from what they make in their laboratories, be it advertant or idadvertant.
    But we can take them to UN and we all as nations can sue them -hold them accountable,,,but we would have to prove it to be just that- a biological weapon- in which we found a vaccine for it...before we found one for the cold...that common. Nothing for H1n1, nothing for Ebola, but outta nowhere we got a vaccine for a virus within 12 months of getting hit with it, how odd is that?

The people who hollar the loudest -refusing to take the vaccine are the people who voted for a man who said- if he were relected the military would distribute it -I quote (In a powerful manner) Thats the way this clown talks.

And his devout worshippers are now claiming that it will turn you into a human magnet. Ya just cant make shit up like this. One would suspect these are lines from a sitcom, biut it isnt, it is the words of trump worhsippers....they hate the vaccine, but not the one who signed it into being.

Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-13-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not stating the vaccine is bad- I am stating this whole scenario makes no sense, not the way we began it, how he now see articles claiming the worse thing to depend on is the Immune system- it works so hard to rid a virus, that it shuts down the body...therefore more people are supposedly dying from how the immune system responds..so the hell with the creator of the body, we should have no second option- just one - get the vaccine or else- be left out of society.

No papers, no passports, hell even jobs can require it-
    We are -self-herding ourselves is all I am saying...
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

convid is so smart it can tell the difference between not social distancing & elbow bumping

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

convid is so smart it can tell the difference between not social distancing & elbow bumping
    Sure is, very contagious the Delta variant.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Sure is, very contagious the Delta variant.
    yes you don't have to worry about six feet when your elbow bumping

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information