Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mars!

https://www.space.com/perseverance-m...ritical-photos

I admit I am a bit surprised that China has been experiencing quite a few mistakes on Mars.
    https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-09-2...nza/index.html
    Or is it solar related??

However, the rover has lost communication with Earth recently. What's happened?

First, let's look at how Earth-Mars communication works.

When China launched the Mars mission, an orbiter was also sent into space along with the rover. It has been orbiting the Red Planet and serving as a data relay station for communications between the rover and mission controllers on Earth.

Since September 13, operations on the two spacecraft have been suspended for about 50 days due to the impact of an astronomical phenomenon known as solar conjunction.

Solar conjunction happens about every two years. When it occurs, Mars is on the opposite side of the sun from the Earth, making the two planets temporarily invisible to each other. The sun's electromagnetic radiation can greatly affect the communication between the rover, the orbiter and ground control.

I am amazed to know I am living in a time where man can send machines to another planet. and if there is life in Mars on inside...do they know they are being visited by aliens? Would they see us as superiors?
    As Gods?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i could see a big space catastrophe in the near future. a space war. a rocket blows up. collision with debris. maybe the space station blows up
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can see dots in the night sky referred to as stars, planets, galaxies but I have never seen the space station in the nightsky or daylight to prove it exists, so I will bypass such a topic.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I can see dots in the night sky referred to as stars, planets, galaxies but I have never seen the space station in the nightsky or daylight to prove it exists, so I will bypass such a topic.
    you haven't seen helicopters or rovers on mars either. topic was about a potential space accident
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can't see me to know if I am real or a bot, so what does that make you? A believer. You believe I am real enough to respond to, but you have never been given proof to know if I exist in the air or sitting on a surface like a chair. Heck, how do you even know if it is a chair or you are typing on a laptop-unless you believe in what others tell you to call things...

There it is. You believe in what you can't prove. Please. post others who desire to waste their time. And the topic is Mars- not accidents on Mars. As if you can prove the space station exists to even consider an accident occuring....what a non laughable moment.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you haven't seen helicopters or rovers on mars either. topic was about a potential space accident
    I won't be offended if you never post me again.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can't see me to know if I am real or a bot, so what does that make you? A believer. You believe I am real enough to respond to, but you have never been given proof to know if I exist in the air or sitting on a surface like a chair. Heck, how do you even know if it is a chair or you are typing on a laptop-unless you believe in what others tell you to call things...

There it is. You believe in what you can't prove. Please. post others who desire to waste their time. And the topic is Mars- not accidents on Mars. As if you can prove the space station exists to even consider an accident occuring....what a non laughable moment.
    you are just words on a piece of plastic to me. i posted about accidents in space not on mars. the topic could be about the ocean & i'd post what i like

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    I won't be offended if you never post me again.
    i'll post at you any time i please

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so with mars being in space & elon talking about setting up there & space tourism & space force getting a push it seems the perfect time for us to be presented with a space catastrophe

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information