Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The flip side to the George Floyd mess

Derek Chauvin got a slap on the wrist for a brazen murder

Let's be clear in order to get this Chauvin charged there had to be not just nationwide riots but global riots across the world.

Remember they were not going to charge him at all.

When guys like Chauvin they start getting the same sentences that blk ppl get then I'll celebrate. Black people get 20 years for weed, (For plants that grow in the ground)

Plus he's (Derek Chauvin) is only gonna do about 11 years. When does his parole come up ? Those 22 years are gonna be reduced all types of ways. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out in 5 years. The common law kicks in. But he went down in large part due to the fact that there wasn't enough uncle toms. There wasn't enough Candice Owens and Larry Elders out there.

His mother came out.

When have you ever seen a black person on trial for murder have his mother come out to get sympathy ?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The flip side to the George Floyd mess

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Let's be clear in order to get this Chauvin charged there had to be not just nationwide riots but global riots across the world.

Remember they were not going to charge him at all.

Let's be clear, this is conjecture and pure bullshit. The murder occurred on May 25th, and Chauvin was charged with 3rd degree murder on May 29th. You can sit there and say he wasn't going to be charged at all... or you can take a realistic view of things instead of running to your extreme and predictable viewpoints.

When guys like Chauvin they start getting the same sentences that blk ppl get then I'll celebrate. Black people get 20 years for weed, (For plants that grow in the ground)

Plus he's (Derek Chauvin) is only gonna do about 11 years. When does his parole come up ? Those 22 years are gonna be reduced all types of ways. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out in 5 years. The common law kicks in. But he went down in large part due to the fact that there wasn't enough uncle toms. There wasn't enough Candice Owens and Larry Elders out there.

Let's see. Time will tell. I'm not optimistic that he'll do the 22, which would be a total shame. He SHOULD do the 22. We'll see though. I'm not gonna defend the justice system because there have been enough cracks in the dam to where I always expect the worst. He may not even make it that far. Prisons have their own justice system.

His mother came out.

Personally... I turned the TV off when that woman started talking.

When have you ever seen a black person on trial for murder have his mother come out to get sympathy ?

You were going to see something wrong no matter WHAT they did, short of capital punishment. Point is it could've been WAY worse (a lesser sentence).
    Twenty-two years, if served, is no slap on the wrist for a second degree murder which is the charge that stuck and he was convicted for.

Let's hope you're wrong about time served.

Thread Information