Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
I wouldn't fancy him against Davis at all. Can't see Oscar wanting to make the fight either. At some point they're going to have to let him fight somebody elite but as long as their streamer keeps paying for and they can selll lots of tickets for fights below that level they'll keep making them.
I would think any one of them jumps at a Tank fight. It’s their only route to PPV. And Tank wants the easiest fight with the biggest name, Garcia. And GBP I assume knows Garcia’s name is bigger than his game. So take the big money before the bubble bursts. Their each other’s easiest biggest option

But I’ve never bought the “we can make X fight anytime so let’s milk the crowd first”. Because things can go sideways real quick.

At what weight? Garcia wants to drag Tank to 140, where he'll have the obvious advantage. A very familiar M.O.

Garcia is swearing off 135, while Tank IMO has no business at 140.

So maybe Garcia should set his sights on elite fighters at 140. But he seems fixated on Tank.
tank has already been to one forty, even won a belt there. king ry wouldn't be dragging tank anywhere. king ry v tank is a big ppv fight but i don't see it happening next. king ry v jojo is more the like