Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Yes it was a no mas.

BJS should fight Eubank but they have each other so much that he will not give Eubank the rematch be graves.

Callum Smith would have been good but he will move to light heavyweight.

BJS needs to build again if he wants Golovkin but think he should move down to middleweight.

BJS v Cash or Liam Williams would be good.
I doubt we’ll ever see him in a ring again for a number of reasons to be honest.
1. He’s just earned £5 Million and not one of those fights mentioned above will earn him any more than a quarter of that, so why would he be motivated to fight?
2.IMO, He’s gonna spend a bit of time mending, then he’s gonna start blowing his wedge, with Zero interest in stepping between the ropes.
3. We’ve seen what this type of injury did to Kell Brook, and I don’t see BJS having the motivation or desire to go again.
4. He’ll have doubts in his mind naturally, and with that in mind, there is now way he would give Eubank Jr.
The chance to beat him when he’s on the slide. Don’t blame him tbf.
im not sure the money is a convincing argument

if i had 5 million pounds and someone offered me another 1.25 million id still be interested
Even though you would be risking blindness?
Also imagine you were earning a grand a week and you lost your job. Another company offers you £250 a week to take the same job, maybe even start a tad lower and work your way up the ladder. Would you take it?
nah I wouldnt risk blindness, money doesnt make you rich

and I don't disagree with what you said, If I was BJS id probably hang them up anyway

obviously in these situations it depends on peoples drive and willingness to stop, I mean I have very little drive when it comes to my work, i only go because i have to

i have drive when it comes to other things though that I struggle to put down and im actually not so sure they are good for my health