Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gennady Golovkin v Ryoto Murata

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    where is the outrage for ryoto for taking on such an over the hill ggg? didn't canelo wait until ggg got old before he fought him? & this is over four years since then
    Where is your outrage that Canelo is lined to face Golovkin if both win their next fights?
    is that fight officially signed?
    Doesn’t matter whether it’s official or not. Canelo SAID “the next fight with GGG is personal.” Even if it doesn’t happen, why the fuck is he wasting his time giving the idea any oxygen?
    personally i never thought canelo waited ggg out. i thought ggg was still close to prime when canelo fought him both times & i still think ggg is a dangerous fight for most around the weight. if ggg beats ryoto & canelo fights him straight after dmitry it would still be a fight against a two belt unified middleweight champion & i'd say it makes good money. not really a waste of time fight for me
    Hang on a minute, 2 posts ago you were slating Murata for fighting an over the hill GGG. Now you’re trying to justify Canelo v GGG 3 . Comical.
    no i was asking where the outrage is from those who say canelo waited for ggg to age before fighting him, now that ryoto is fighting him next
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

where is the outrage for ryoto for taking on such an over the hill ggg? didn't canelo wait until ggg got old before he fought him? & this is over four years since then
    Where is your outrage that Canelo is lined to face Golovkin if both win their next fights?
    Doesn’t matter whether it’s official or not. Canelo SAID “the next fight with GGG is personal.” Even if it doesn’t happen, why the fuck is he wasting his time giving the idea any oxygen?
    personally i never thought canelo waited ggg out. i thought ggg was still close to prime when canelo fought him both times & i still think ggg is a dangerous fight for most around the weight. if ggg beats ryoto & canelo fights him straight after dmitry it would still be a fight against a two belt unified middleweight champion & i'd say it makes good money. not really a waste of time fight for me
    Hang on a minute, 2 posts ago you were slating Murata for fighting an over the hill GGG. Now you’re trying to justify Canelo v GGG 3 . Comical.
    no i was asking where the outrage is from those who say canelo waited for ggg to age before fighting him, now that ryoto is fighting him next
    Why would you ask that? Do you think there should be outrage? Look I’m putting question marks , but don’t worry about answering , don’t break the habit of a lifetime.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would you ask that? Do you think there should be outrage? Look I’m putting question marks , but don’t worry about answering , don’t break the habit of a lifetime.
    because it's a narrative some push & to highlight double standards. i don't think there should be outrage. i still think ggg is a tough opponent
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you are pushing a narrative and want people to be outraged on something you do not believe yourself Tic.

Makes perfect sense.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this TIC guy ever genuine or purely fanboy?

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Have not worked it out yet.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you are pushing a narrative and want people to be outraged on something you do not believe yourself Tic.

Makes perfect sense.
    i didn't push the narrative. you can find examples of it in threads on this forum. i'm highlighting the double standards

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Makes perfect sense.
    i didn't push the narrative. you can find examples of it in threads on this forum. i'm ENCOURAGING double standards
    There, fixed that for you.
    Double standards my ass. Nobody is calling out Murata for fighting an old GGG, because nobody thinks Murata is P4P #1.
    Consequently Murata isn’t getting paid what Canelo is.
    It’s all about levels.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    does this ron guy support nazi affiliates?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Makes perfect sense.
    i didn't push the narrative. you can find examples of it in threads on this forum. i'm ENCOURAGING double standards
    Double standards my ass. Nobody is calling out Murata for fighting an old GGG, because nobody thinks Murata is P4P #1.
    It’s all about levels.
    was canelo considered p4p number one when he fought ggg? the point you are missing is that the narrative by some was that canelo waited for ggg to get old before fighting him

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Might just miss this one live as 6AM on a Saturday might be tough. Didn't even realize Murata has been out for two and a half years. Crazy thing is his title was somehow elevated to 'Super' but should be a decent fight can see Golovkin wearing him down and out maybe late late rounds. Massive weekend of fights..finally!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fight is on around 12pm over here so it will be a good time for us in the UK.
    Last edited by Master; 04-06-2022 at 07:59 AM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Makes perfect sense.
    It’s all about levels.
    was canelo considered p4p number one when he fought ggg? the point you are missing is that the narrative by some was that canelo waited for ggg to get old before fighting him
    I think you’re over egging the pudding to deflect away from the real Elephant in the room. (As usual)
    There wasn’t massive indignation when Canelo and GGG fought the first time, I think the majority were just glad to see the fight get made.
    However , the Elephant in the room is that NOW , Canelo has no need to mention GGG and give the idea oxygen. But you already know that’s the point , don’t you?
    So , generally , people didn’t mind Canelo/GGG 1
    People don’t mind GGG v Murata, because it’s competitive.
    People DO mind talk of Canelo/GGG 3 . Because Canelo has moved on , has more relevant challenges, and there is absolutely no need for the fight.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Makes perfect sense.
    It’s all about levels.
    I think you’re over egging the pudding to deflect away from the real Elephant in the room. (As usual)
    There wasn’t massive indignation when Canelo and GGG fought the first time, I think the majority were just glad to see the fight get made.
    However , the Elephant in the room is that NOW , Canelo has no need to mention GGG and give the idea oxygen. But you already know that’s the point , don’t you?
    So , generally , people didn’t mind Canelo/GGG 1
    People don’t mind GGG v Murata, because it’s competitive.
    People DO mind talk of Canelo/GGG 3 . Because Canelo has moved on , has more relevant challenges, and there is absolutely no need for the fight.
    Just my but that's the whole good side/bad side of this deal Canelo took. He's getting full praise for Bivol at full 175. No bs no catchweight and was just bragging about putting on 20 lbs of solid muscle. Fair enough. But the trilogy has the history glamour blinding the substance of the actual match now. Golovkin just turned 40 yesterday and the mere fact he will be going up to god knows what (168? 170.1?) just speaks to time having passed for III. And team Canelo just spent months talking about cleaning out 168 of all threats and trinkets yadda yadda. When it suits I suppose. I get it..it's a money maker. But not clamoring for it at this point.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not many fighters unify belts at age forty. would put ggg in a small group who have succeeded in doing so

Thread Information