Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  68
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 188

Thread: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,748
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    532
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    England will win it

    italy will go out in the groups
    You think think ? Let's say England get through their group. Have you seen what awaits them in the last 16 ?

    • France (Current World Champions)
    • Portugal (Current Euro Champions)
    • Germany (Well they don't need any intro)

    Good luck lol

    And it's get's worse

    England have not beaten a top flight nation in knockout football since 1966.

    What makes you think England will win ? You did see England at the last Euro's right ?

    As for the World Cup. They had a kind draw and even then they only scapped past Columbia on pens and beat an average side in Sweden. The only decent teams they faced were Belgium and Croatia and we know what happened there.

    I mean England could have got to world cup final and their route meant that they did not have to play a Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, Germany, Belgium, France, Portugal, Italy or Holland

    And they still could not do it.

    England are not winning the Euro's
    Couldn’t have put it better myself. Most sensible post all day.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    59,751
    Mentioned
    1595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2829
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Italy are on a good run of form.

    The group of death should knock out one of the big guns Portugal, Germany or France.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,494
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1695
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Imagine if it did end up going out the group stages...christ

    Let's not forget a poor Portugal team somehow won the tournament last time - they only won one match in 90 minutes the whole tournament against Wales and were very lucky to scrape through the group stages with 3 points.




    Southgates not starting any of the Chelsea or City players because they need to 'rest"
    Champions League final was 8 days ago FFS
    Your final warm up game should have all your starters for the opening game.
    The fact it's Croatia who are our toughest group game and the cunts still fiddling about with the starting team is bad news.
    Not confident at all that we even get out the group.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Now in the last two games including tonight against Romania as they take the knee before the game the fans are booing. BOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Is that because they're insulting the black members of the team? no, not a bit of it. it's because the Great British public have sussed it, they've woken up to the fact that taking a knee for the black lives matter organization isn't about equality of opportunity, isn't about racial Justice, it's about a Marxist organization that wants to defund the police force and replace it with a new communist order. Over 100 years ago in Russia class was used, class division was used as a means of fomenting the 1917 revolution and bringing about the wonderful new communist state that finished up of course being one of the most monstrous the world has ever seen. Now they're using race as a means not to bring people together but actually to divide people and the football fans have woken up to this and they're booing loudly and they will go on booing loudly all summer.
    Gareth Southgate and some of the England team just don't seem to understand what's really going on here. Now in a way why should they? they're not political figures they're not public affairs commentators you know, they are professional footballers and a very very good and professional manager but the moral of the story is very very simple: all sporting teams, all sporting events, should stay completely out of politics. Not getting engaged with any political gestures of any kind whatsoever, no good can come of it, and I fear we're headed for a summer where England football fans and their own team are going to find themselves in opposition to each other. It makes no sense, so please Gareth Southgate, just read the website of black lives matter just understand what it's all about, and commit yourself to getting on with producing a great football team.
    Please Gareth do it, otherwise we're in for a really really horrible divisive few weeks.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,542
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    747
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    England will win it

    italy will go out in the groups
    You think think ? Let's say England get through their group. Have you seen what awaits them in the last 16 ?

    • France (Current World Champions)
    • Portugal (Current Euro Champions)
    • Germany (Well they don't need any intro)

    Good luck lol

    And it's get's worse

    England have not beaten a top flight nation in knockout football since 1966.

    What makes you think England will win ? You did see England at the last Euro's right ?

    As for the World Cup. They had a kind draw and even then they only scapped past Columbia on pens and beat an average side in Sweden. The only decent teams they faced were Belgium and Croatia and we know what happened there.

    I mean England could have got to world cup final and their route meant that they did not have to play a Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, Germany, Belgium, France, Portugal, Italy or Holland

    And they still could not do it.

    England are not winning the Euro's
    ohh yes they are
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,542
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    747
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    England will win it

    italy will go out in the groups
    You deliberately trying to wind me up? It won’t work.
    No, just think italy are a bit shit
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,050
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Attached Images
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,575
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1777
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Group A: Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales

    Group B: Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Finland

    Group C: Ukraine, Netherlands, Austria, North Macedonia

    Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland

    Group E: Spain, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia

    Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Hungary


    To my untrained eye, Group F sounds like the toughest group, with Group B maybe a distant second.

    Group C seems like a walk in the park (for the Dutch).

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,748
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    532
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    England will win it

    italy will go out in the groups
    You deliberately trying to wind me up? It won’t work.
    No, just think italy are a bit shit
    But England are great? Haha fair play. Here’s how it’s gonna pan out.
    England win the group - they got knocked out in the last 16 by Portugal, France or Germany.
    England come 2nd in the group - they might beat Sweden or Poland , (might not) then get knocked out by Portugal, France or Germany
    England come 3rd in the group and qualify as a lucky loser - well if they only finish 3rd , they’re shit anyway and are likely to go out against Spain or Holland.
    Meanwhile , back at the ranch, Italy (who are a bit shit apparently) are unbeaten in 3 years and have won their last 8 games with a goal difference of 25-0 .
    We shall see.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,153
    Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1158
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Now in the last two games including tonight against Romania as they take the knee before the game the fans are booing. BOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Is that because they're insulting the black members of the team? no, not a bit of it. it's because the Great British public have sussed it, they've woken up to the fact that taking a knee for the black lives matter organization isn't about equality of opportunity, isn't about racial Justice, it's about a Marxist organization that wants to defund the police force and replace it with a new communist order. Over 100 years ago in Russia class was used, class division was used as a means of fomenting the 1917 revolution and bringing about the wonderful new communist state that finished up of course being one of the most monstrous the world has ever seen. Now they're using race as a means not to bring people together but actually to divide people and the football fans have woken up to this and they're booing loudly and they will go on booing loudly all summer.
    Gareth Southgate and some of the England team just don't seem to understand what's really going on here. Now in a way why should they? they're not political figures they're not public affairs commentators you know, they are professional footballers and a very very good and professional manager but the moral of the story is very very simple: all sporting teams, all sporting events, should stay completely out of politics. Not getting engaged with any political gestures of any kind whatsoever, no good can come of it, and I fear we're headed for a summer where England football fans and their own team are going to find themselves in opposition to each other. It makes no sense, so please Gareth Southgate, just read the website of black lives matter just understand what it's all about, and commit yourself to getting on with producing a great football team.
    Please Gareth do it, otherwise we're in for a really really horrible divisive few weeks.

    What a load of rubbish. The same racist thick twats who are so fragile and easily triggered when their own racism is exposed for what it is, have spent God knows how long, but at least for the last 40 years that I have been watching the game, singing "Two World Wars and One World Cup", "10 German Bombers" and "No Surrender to the IRA" but are now supposedly booing players taking the knee because they as fans want to keep politics out of football? I mean how patriotic can get booing your own team ffs?

    The same idiots who like you are crying into their milk because they have wet their pants at the thought of Marxism, were just a few weeks ago. insisting that the fans should unite and take back ownership of the clubs from the oligarch bourgeois owners.


    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,050
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    If you want to take a knee feel free, if you want to boo taking a knee feel free.
    Personal opinion of each individual.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,542
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    747
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    England will win it

    italy will go out in the groups
    You deliberately trying to wind me up? It won’t work.
    No, just think italy are a bit shit
    But England are great? Haha fair play. Here’s how it’s gonna pan out.
    England win the group - they got knocked out in the last 16 by Portugal, France or Germany.
    England come 2nd in the group - they might beat Sweden or Poland , (might not) then get knocked out by Portugal, France or Germany
    England come 3rd in the group and qualify as a lucky loser - well if they only finish 3rd , they’re shit anyway and are likely to go out against Spain or Holland.
    Meanwhile , back at the ranch, Italy (who are a bit shit apparently) are unbeaten in 3 years and have won their last 8 games with a goal difference of 25-0 .
    We shall see.
    England will beat portugal or germany, the one we need to avoid is france

    and italy are alright really, they might provide some entertainment at some point
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,494
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1695
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    England will win it

    italy will go out in the groups
    You deliberately trying to wind me up? It won’t work.
    No, just think italy are a bit shit
    But England are great? Haha fair play. Here’s how it’s gonna pan out.
    England win the group - they got knocked out in the last 16 by Portugal, France or Germany.
    England come 2nd in the group - they might beat Sweden or Poland , (might not) then get knocked out by Portugal, France or Germany
    England come 3rd in the group and qualify as a lucky loser - well if they only finish 3rd , they’re shit anyway and are likely to go out against Spain or Holland.
    Meanwhile , back at the ranch, Italy (who are a bit shit apparently) are unbeaten in 3 years and have won their last 8 games with a goal difference of 25-0 .
    We shall see.
    England will beat portugal or germany, the one we need to avoid is france

    and italy are alright really, they might provide some entertainment at some point




    Germany look the usual well drilled team to me and are always good in tournaments so I see them beating England pretty easily.
    They're banging goals in for fun too at the moment.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,542
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    747
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    this banana knows more about football than
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    59,751
    Mentioned
    1595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2829
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Euro 2020 Tournament happening 2021

    Very impressive from Italy.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Predictions 2021
    By Spicoli in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-23-2021, 06:55 AM
  2. 2021 A Comeback Year For Boxing?!
    By SlimTrae in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2021, 05:09 AM
  3. Fury v Joshua - May 2021
    By smashup in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-06-2021, 10:08 AM
  4. I tried to fight like floyd mayweather! 🥊 (2021)
    By ABS_BOXING_TV in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2021, 04:02 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2020, 04:52 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing