Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
Well, not all Welsh people wish disaster on England at every turn A broad brush statement there Beanz, to be fair.

In terms of cheating, everyone does it now so it’s more a reflection of the game than anyones nationality. Kane falls over every time he possibly can, big brave Harry Maguire faked being kicked in the face when nothing at all actually happened, and Sterling dived for the penalty against Denmark. Every team does it as far as I can see?

Ha! of course it is a broad brush statement and yes I am sure that many don't wish England bad luck but sadly many other home nation sports fans if not MOST do. It is all a bit sad but has always made me laugh, not throw my toys out of the pram as people are suggesting. ( A bit like the most indignant 'Cornish' people demanding independence who have been down here about 5 mins after leaving London.)

Yes everyone adopts cheating gamesmanship nowadays, but England, because of naivety, whatever, have been one of the last national teams to do so.

The Italians have always been the worst culprits, followed by Portugal and Spain. It might not be politically correct to say so out loud, but it is the uncomfortable truth and the hilarious idea that it is racist is beyond a joke.

Even you could only gives us credit for 20 mins? Ha! The supposedly amazing Italians had 120 mins to break us down and could not play their game and i would argue that any neutral would have to at least give us the first half. For a team to get all the way to a penalty shoot out after extra time in the final and still not really be given any credit by fellas like Primo says it all.