Damn tsn direct self destructed when the Dutch game was on Soni only saw the first and last five minutes and it seems like it was the best game/half of the tournament.... All these games are on when I'm at work so it's a bit crap not seeing them on tv but I do get to listen to all of them live instead which isn't so bad, had a run of scotland v Czechs, poles v slovaks(that one sounded good), Spain v Sweden(also sounded like a good game even at 0-0) and then the copa america is on too so it was argies v Chile to finish the work day(nice free kick by messi)....

It was a great strike by Schick a shot that would have missed a lot of other days but you do have to wonder how Marshall was caught out so easily, scotland don't even play with the sweeper keeper usually :S.... Stay back m8.. I actually think scotland have a chance v Croatia, the cros are on a downward slope and don't have a good record v scotland, unfortunately for scotland 2-0 defeat v the Czechs won't help the goal difference and I think there's no chance they don't lose to England(they play similar styles but England are just better) and scotland aren't prolific scorers so a narrow win v Croatia probably won't be enough as the third place team.