My hat's off to Money-May.

Fighters placing their lives on the lines with wreckless abandment, willing to go out on their shield and can't make 10 million in 20 years. Yet Floyd was offered, accepted an (EXHIBITION) match for millions- and none of us would have taken it?

I didn't forget this happened: Planned Pacquiao fight takes a hit after McGregor UFC loss.
https://www.bworldonline.com/planned...egor-ufc-loss/

Again guys like Pac finds himself fighting fighters (after Floyd) fought them. No way could I justify- just because it fell through doesnt mean - any pro boxer would take a chance at a mega payday with a MMA star on their rules....they dont have balls like Clarissa Shields.

Floyd talks loudest so he will reap it the most I get it- but if I hear it whispered I will hold those in the same light- to me Floyd fighting Connor or Paul is no different than when Bernard Hopkins called out Floyd...$ move. RJJ called out DLH...after everybody had whooped him- IMO it was a $ move.

Or as Money stated post exhibition presser- he fought for 10 years under Arum (I thought it was less) and said he never made those mil-paydays

When it is all said and done, only 1 or 2 fighters we could claim May didnt fight- Margarito- but we now see Floyd was offered that IMO in the same way Arum offered Crawford-Spence

Spence turned down Arum & crawford just like Floyd turned down Arum & Margarito.
Pac left Arum- because he is quiet and humble- we will never know how pissed Manny HAS to be to leave Arum
And to hear Arum bash crawford, then state - he thinks Spence beats Pac..proves Floyd knew what he was doing when he bought himself out.

He is retired. The least hit fighter. Highest connect%. Dropped once (his glove scraped the canvas) For all his faults, I give a fighter due that fought 50 times, several weight classes and never dropped? Not a flashknockdown? Rather a scraped glove due to a nerve(when he started getting chronic hand pain) causing him to fight where he could get those hand injections- no one forced him out of that comfort zone..not sure why.

So I had no issues with his exhibition- if he held Paul up from the crunching right...heck...why did we need to see a KO in an exhibition?