Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder 3

I don't know anyone who even gives Wilder a punchers chance in this 3rd fight.

If he can land some monstrous right hand before Fury starts to bash him about is the only way he can win this

Just don't see it happening unless Fury goes in way way overconfident and starts showboating and gets caught

40-1 upward odds that Wilder does this within 3 rounds tells you all you need to know

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I don't know anyone who even gives Wilder a punchers chance in this 3rd fight.

If he can land some monstrous right hand before Fury starts to bash him about is the only way he can win this

Just don't see it happening unless Fury goes in way way overconfident and starts showboating and gets caught

40-1 upward odds that Wilder does this within 3 rounds tells you all you need to know
    I don’t see it as a foregone conclusion. It should be , because Wilder really was exposed for his lack of ability in the 2nd fight.
    But with Fury, you are never gonna know each time he steps in the ring.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think 40/1 is quite frugal, should be 100.

Fury would need some kind of nervous breakdown to lose to this clown.

Nevertheless I have taken the precaution of having £5 at 22/1 on the draw, in case Tyson fails to knock him out. So predictable these American judges.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    I think 40/1 is quite frugal, should be 100.

Fury would need some kind of nervous breakdown to lose to this clown.

Nevertheless I have taken the precaution of having £5 at 22/1 on the draw, in case Tyson fails to knock him out. So predictable these American judges.
    You have made some astute bets over the years. I should really start taking your predictions seriously.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll have to put a bet on a Wilder KO. I've just felt it's written in the stars since the Fury Joshua fight didn't get made and would be typical of the whole situation.

His only chance is to land for sure and rely on a Fury lapse of concentration.

I really hope it doesn't happen
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha!

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I generally don't have much time for what comes out of Fury's mouth. But that was classic
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I generally don't have much time for what comes out of Fury's mouth. But that was classic

The same here, but that was very funny
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's because of this place that I have permanently swapped fuckin with fookin in my everyday conversations.

Man Wilder can't even cut a 30 second threat promo without awkwardly sounding like he has a mouth full of marbles.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha!

I got sent that on my phone a few days ago and was actually going to go to the bother of uploading it if I got the chance. Marvellous.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    It's because of this place that I have permanently swapped fuckin with fookin in my everyday conversations.

Man Wilder can't even cut a 30 second threat promo without awkwardly sounding like he has a mouth full of marbles.

Difficult to sound menacing and threatening when you just got your arse handed to you. Or at least the last time out you did, not exactly just anymore.

I'm looking forward to this one.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

Difficult to sound menacing and threatening when you just got your arse handed to you. Or at least the last time out you did, not exactly just anymore.

I do really wonder about what direction Tysons mindset might go after watching such a massive showdown with AJ go up in smoke now. Not clamoring for a 3rd Wilder fight but have to say they've rounded out the undercard pretty deep with a couple of top hvy prospects, a couple guys in make or break fights and a decent rematch. Wilder has to know it's all or nothing for him hear just as much as Fury knows he is perfectly capable of bullying and dominating him now. Never count a puncher out and he'll shoot his wad all out in the first round trying to behead Tyson.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do really wonder about what direction Tysons mindset might go after watching such a massive showdown with AJ go up in smoke now. Not clamoring for a 3rd Wilder fight but have to say they've rounded out the undercard pretty deep with a couple of top hvy prospects, a couple guys in make or break fights and a decent rematch. Wilder has to know it's all or nothing for him hear just as much as Fury knows he is perfectly capable of bullying and dominating him now. Never count a puncher out and he'll shoot his wad all out in the first round trying to behead Tyson.
    I agree 100%. What gets fury fired up now? That fat pay check and all the belts are out the window. Wilder looks in great shape.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

The same here, but that was very funny
    Wilder was right when he said after boxing Tyson Fury would have a great career as a comedian. He tuly is a funny dude. But no punk.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury gets the opportunity to put on a dominant performance against a guy he knows he has the beating of and emerge undefeated, the lineal champ and the person most people would consider to be the real heavyweight champion. He'll be happy enough with that. He'll be looking forward to fighting either Usyk or Joshua next. Either fight is almost certainly going to be in Saudi and for massive money. Saudi want a massive undisputed fight for all the marbles and they're not bothered if it's two Brits or an Eskimo and an Aborigine, they'll come up with a massive cheque to buy the fight. Fury wins on Saturday and his name is on the cheque. Maybe he's even more motivated because he sees Joshua losing out in the rematch and can go on and make the huge purses while not having to let Joshua in on any of it.

I think Fury fights up or down to the level of his opponent. That's why he can put in a performance like the Wallin fight and then do what he did against Wilder. I'm expecting a replay of the second fight although Wilder obviously thinks he has a chance and will be throwing everything he has into it. I expect Fury to win though.

Thread Information