Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
VIOLENCE Naoya Inoue is the ruthless, power-punching Japanese KO king who is fighting this weekend and sits in the pound-for-pound list next to Canelo Alvarez and Terence Crawford

"Next to" my ass. He's head and shoulders above both of them. He fights (and beats) elite fighter after elite fighter. He fights EVERYone. There's no prima donna bullshit... no crap promoter issues... just big fight after big fight.

He's fought more elite opposition in the last couple of years than both of the others put together.

Unfortunately... lower weights don't sell.

Which is why p4p lists don't mean shit.
michael d wasn't a big fight. jason m? naoya had a broken face so it's all gravy. but it's not big fight after big fight

Naoya had a broken face so... "it's all gravy"? WTF does that mean and how does that support your argument? Never mind.

Let's see...

Naoya's last 6 opponents have been: MacDonnell, Payano, Rodriguez, Donaire, Moloney, and Dasmarinas.

Save for Dasmarinas, all have either been world champions or fought for a world championship. Sounds like a pretty good streak to me.

These are Naoya's 16th through 21st pro fights.

Now let's compare with Canelo's 16th through 21st pro fights.

His opponents had records of: 8-21-2..... 3-7-2..... 4-14-2..... 17-0-1..... 5-17-2..... and 21-2.

If you want to talk about his latest fights... his last six fights include "bouts" against Rocky Fielding and Avni Yildirim.

Any questions?
naoya had a broken face so we can expect him to have a couple of lesser opponents. my argument was that it's not big fight after big fight as you stated. michael d & jason m are not big fights. that was my point. the rest is just you changing the subject. no one said it's not a good streak. just not big fight after big fight like you stated. try to stay on track