I would not totally discount Joshua in a rematch, however unlikely that seems now. Usyk is not invincible but like others have said, trying to outbox him is just playing into his hands. You use your advantage and Joshua never did that once. Fight close, fight dirty, lean on him , pressure. AJ's uppercut is one of his best weapons, but he isn't going to unleash that whilst backing off and letting Usyk put on an exhibition. All this exaggeration of AJ's lack of boxing ability does Usyk a real disservice. Yes the champion massively under-performed but that was some display from the smaller man that should have sent warning bells across the division. I don't think that he is an easy night for Fury either. A Fury who Cunningham and much lesser fighters than Usyk have proved can be wobbled would have kittens if a fighter as educated as Usyk jumps on him.

It was a bit lame for large parts from Joshua, but the fella kept at it for all 12 rounds, and could have done with a corner putting a boot up his arse. If he goes for the rematch he needs to come in big and pissed with a point to prove. There have been far shittier borefest heavyweight fights. (And I don't mean Fury/Wlad either)

Congratulations to Usyk and bring on the rematch.