Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
@palmerq link hightlights this man's career

Porter (31-4-1, 17 KOs)
Became a world champion when he defeated Devon Alexander for the IBF welterweight title in 2013.

A demolition job on Paulie Malignaggi

Lost his title by majority decision to Kell Brook in 2014.

A close decision defeat to then WBA champion Keith Thurman in 2016,

Won the vacant WBC belt against Danny Garcia in 2018.

Narrowly defeating Yordenis Ugas,

(add on) he Beat 2 ABs LOL! aka Andre Berto & Adrian Broner

Porter unified titles with Errol Spence Jr but lost a split decision in September 2019.

His final win came against Sebastian Formella in August 2020.

Loss to a Potential HOFer and current P4P Bud Crawford

Now that is a damn good resume! Thank YOU SHOWTIME SEAN, Will miss that big ole smile!
He did pretty good, I was amazed at the time that not many made more noise about the Thurman decision, Admittedly I wasn't scoring it so maybe it was fine but it that one seemed like a sort of fight where people cry robbery, just seemed like the whole thing was set up for Thurman benefit :S..The other BC (before crawford) losses were split or majority decisions too, not bad at ALL, it's Crawford is really great at ramping it up and it must be so demoralizing to lose like that, I'm sure that porter thought he was winning and then crawford just takes it all away....

I think he'll stay retired and get a job on tv that he'll love and it's probably for the best, he's had a nice career and I don't think he can do any better than sniping the odd belt in the future, it's not worth it. Tv will pay him well I think.