It was on then off and now it's back. Casimero was all geared up to unify with Donaire, acted like a 10 yr old and had some harsh words for Donaire and his wife so Nonito bailed out. Maybe that's how it went but maybe just maybe they already had that Inoue v Donaire rematch cooking up. This one could get physical and see points flying off pretty early . Rigo oh Rigo where are you and what do you have left. He won't be able to backfoot tap dance looking for the perfect single counter here and something tells me he has no intention of that. Casimero isn't hard to miss but Rigo is on the tail end of a very long ride at 40 and I just realized he's actually going down in weight for it.

Gary Antonio Russell v Emmanuel Rodriquez at 118 on the undercard. Not sure how much I'll catch of this as basically it's going off at the same time as ESPN Maloney v Franco card and possibly the Ortiz Jr v Kavaliauskas card on Dazn . Crowded night of fights, nothing Earth shattering but the way some major bouts are falling apart it's good to see top contenders and some belts at stake.