Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury vs Whyte is being pushed by WBC

Dillian Whyte could be forced to accept just 20 per cent purse split to face Tyson Fury – despite ‘Gypsy King’ wanting to face Andy Ruiz or Robert Helenius

Tyson Fury is set to take home 80% of the purse split against Dillian Whyte if the pair cannot agree to a WBC heavyweight title fight before their set deadline.

Fury failed to tempt rival Anthony Joshua into a step-aside deal which would have seen him face Oleksandr Usyk for the undisputed championship in early 2022/

Instead, ‘The Gypsy King’ was mandated to defend his title against Whyte as he enters the final fight of his lucrative Top Rank contract.

Should both parties fail to strike a deal by January 11, the fight will go to purse bids and then it becomes a case of which broadcaster and promotional team are willing to pay the most to put the fight on.

As reported by The Daily Star, Whyte and his team would be encouraged to secure a deal before then as he would be forced to accept just 20% of the split.

It effectively brings to an end Fury’s plans to fight either Andy Ruiz Jr or Robert Helenius in a non-title fight, with the 33-year-old prepared to not defend his green and gold strap amid uncertainty around Whyte’s situation.

The ‘Bodysnatcher’ was set to be called by the WBC as mandatory challenger as far back as October, but ongoing legal arbitration had delayed this.

Whyte earned £4million from his victory against Alexander Povetkin in March 2021, with Fury banking £20m from his trilogy fight against Deontay Wilder.

The organisation’s rules state that a mandatory fight will be ordered on a purse split of 55/45 in Fury’s favour although the WBC can use their discretion to alter the percentages.

Whyte may now be forced to accept an offer from Fury’s team who were willing to give him a quarter of the purse and a share of the pay-per-view sales.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/1...bert-helenius/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte purse bids delayed for second time amid WBC row

Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte must wait until Friday to discover who will win the right to stage their world title fight.

Purse bids were due to be held tomorrow for Fury's second defence of his WBC heavyweight crown.

But they will now take place on Friday after they were postponed for a second time, leaving Fury in a race against time to arrange a fight for his targeted date of March 26.

"People keep talking about March dates - that's starting to look unrealistic for a fight of this magnitude," Whyte's promoter Eddie Hearn told the BBC.

"Either March, April, early May potentially. This is the window for the fight. Depends what happens this week.

"There are so many conversations going on behind the scenes right now. Something could turn at any moment."

Fury will earn 80 per cent of any purse, with Whyte contested his award through legal channels. Should a deal not be agreed this week, Fury could be granted permission to seek an alternative opponent.

And his promoter Bob Arum has revealed Manuel Charr has emerged as a possible challenger.

Arum told talkSPORT: “If Dillian Whyte is not gonna fight for whatever reason, obviously we’re not gonna keep Tyson Fury – not gonna make him pay the price of waiting.

“Fury wants to fight and wants to fight sooner rather than later. We can look around, get a good, decent opponent for him to fight if Whyte isn’t available. You’ve got guys like Robert Helenius and Manuel Charr.

“You just look at the rankings and pick a couple of guys from the rankings who would make decent opponents. I think unless an agreement is reached with Dillian Whyte, it [the purse bid] will go ahead sometime in the coming week.

"The WBC has decreed that Whyte will get 20 per cent of the purse bid and if the purse bid goes ahead, we’ll figure out what that 20 per cent comes to.

“I’m always optimistic that a deal gets done before the purse bid. I don’t think a purse bid does anybody any good. I think the parties should sit down, there’s plenty of money involved, and just work out a normal deal…

“Obviously there’s talks to try and settle the matter so it goes ahead without purse bids.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...cid=entnewsntp

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury v Dillian Whyte: Frank Warren wins purse bid for WBC world title fight

Frank Warren's Queensberry Promotions has won the purse bids to stage Tyson Fury's WBC world title defence against Dillian Whyte.

A purse bid was held in Mexico City at the WBC headquarters on Friday after the heavyweights were unable to come to terms, with Fury's co-promoter Warren outbidding Eddie Hearn's Matchroom.

Warren bid £31m while Matchroom offered £24m giving Fury's team control of the all-British heavyweight fight which must happen by 29 April.

The split is set to be 80/20 in the favour of Fury, who will pocket £25m to Whyte's £6m. That split may change if Whyte is successful in his appeal to the WBC for a bigger share.

A statement from Warren said: "Queensberry and Top Rank are delighted that WBC and lineal world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury will defend his titles against Dillian Whyte following today's purse bids.

"A venue and date for the fight will be announced in due course."

The purse bids had been delayed three times while Fury negotiated with Anthony Joshua to potentially step aside from his upcoming rematch with unified heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk.

But with those talks collapsing on the eve of the purse bids, Fury pushed ahead with plans to fight his mandatory challenger Whyte.

The Principality Stadium in Cardiff is favourite to host the fight, but the Manchester Arena is another option.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/60162281

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The press conferences will be pretty fun, I think fury will behave a bit more than usual around Whyte though

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury calls on ‘silent coward’ Dillian Whyte to ‘come out of hiding’ ahead of heavyweight title clash

Tyson Fury has hit out at Dillian Whyte for “going silent” ahead of the pair’s planned heavyweight title fight this spring.

Fury was recently ordered to face mandatory challenger and interim champion Whyte, with a purse split agreed and an April date expected.

A step-aside deal that would have allowed WBC champion Fury to face WBO, WBA, IBF and IBO title holder Oleksandr Usyk could not be struck.

After Usyk won the belts from Anthony Joshua in September, “AJ” triggered a rematch clause to take on the undefeated Ukrainian again – likely this spring.

While Fury has been calling out Whyte almost daily since their purse split was agreed, his fellow Briton has remained largely silent.

“This is a message for Dillian Whyte – white feathers, coward. Where are you, white feathers?” Fury said in a video on Twitter on Tuesday.

“You wanted your world title shot with [Deontay] Wilder for three years, you never got it. You was [inaudible] with me for three minutes and you got your fight, didn’t you, coward?

“‘Tyson Fury’s a coward, he don’t wanna fight Dillian Whyte,’ but all of a sudden it’s on your toes and you’ve gone silent, you little b***h.

“Come out, come out of hiding, white feathers. Come and get it. You’re gonna get a good hiding.

“You wanted a bit of free money, didn’t you, dosser? But now you’re getting $8million, which is a $7.5m too much for you, you old dosser.

“Come out and say something, bum.”

Undefeated Fury last fought in October, stopping Wilder for the second fight in a row to retain his WBC title in the rivals’ trilogy bout, one month after Usyk outpointed Joshua.

Whyte last fought in March when he finished Alexander Povetkin, seven months after his own knockout loss to the Russian.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dillian Whyte appeared to shut down Tyson Fury's demand to respond to their world title fight with a silent post-training video.

Whyte was finally awarded the world heavyweight title shot he's been waiting for when Frank Warren's Queensberry Promotions along with Bob Arum's Top Rank made a record-breaking purse bid.

He is now set to fight former sparring partner Fury in a fight that will see both men make millions after a £31million bid from Fury's promoters.

And Whyte has said in an Instagram post today that he is focused on "just work", captioning his selfie video where he can be seen pouring with sweat.

Fury has been jabbing at not just Whyte but the entire heavyweight division in recent weeks, and today claimed his rival had gone silent after years of waiting for his title shot and a multi-million pound payday.

"This is a message for Dillian Whyte. Whyte feathers. Coward. Where are you Whyte feathers? You wanted your world-title shot with Wilder for three years," Fury said in a video.

You never got it you were mandatory for me for three minutes and you got your fight didn't you you coward. ' Tyson Fury is a coward he doesn't want to fight Dillian Whyte'.

"Well all of a sudden it is on your toes and you have gone silent you little b****. Come out from hiding Whyte feathers. Come and get it, you are getting a good hiding.

"You wanted a bit of free money didn't you dosser, now you are getting $8m which is $7.5m too much for you, come out and say something, bum."

The heavyweight champion also posted a meme showing Frank Warren looking younger than ever while Eddie Hearn has aged decades implying that was the feeling after purse bids.

Are you excited for Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte in April? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

He also joked that when the Matchroom Boxing boss, whose losing bid would still have broken a record for highest amount in history, learns Whyte won't be giving him a cut of his purse, he will age considerably.

Fury has opened as an unbackable 1/7 favourite to beat Whyte, while the underdog is priced at 4/1 to get the upset victory.

The pair have a detailed knowledge of one another's styles having come up through British gyms at the same time.

And they even sparred together on a number of occasions, with Whyte claiming that he put Fury down more than once.

"He's the one that came out and said he beat me up in the gym," Whyte told Sky Sports years before the fight was confirmed.

"I can tell you now, that didn't happen - I don't like telling sparring stories, but people in the game know.

"They know about me - well, me and Tyson Fury sparred and I bashed him about and dropped him on multiple occasions. Simple as that."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...d=winp1taskbar

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dillian Whyte’s brother casts doubt over Tyson Fury fight happening

Dillian Whyte’s brother has suggested that Frank Warren may not be the right promoter for the fight between Whyte and Tyson Fury.

Warren out-bid Eddie Hearn to secure the rights to promote the marquee heavyweight match-up, with delayed purse bids eventually going ahead after the collapse of a deal that would have seen Anthony Joshua step aside to allow Fury to take on Oleksandr Usyk.

That means that Warren’s Queensbury Promotions will take a lead role in organising the bout, along with Bob Arum’s Top Rank. The fight is expected to be held in the United Kingdom at a major stadium.

And that, in Dean Whyte’s opinion, may present problems, with relatively limited recent evidence of Warren’s ability to stage such an event, and a boxer in Fury who has not fought on home soil since 2018.

“You’ve got to look at it like, for me, Frank Warren hasn’t done any stadium fights in a very long time,” Dean Whyte said on the Intu Boxing Youtube channel.

“It’s going to be intriguing, as a fan, to see how this all unfolds in terms of production, the show, how it goes on.

“You can see the separation between Matchroom shows and Frank Warren shows, they look totally different, they feel totally different, the fans, it’s just a different atmosphere altogether.

“As a fight, it’s a very good fight, it’s one the public have been demanding to see, so as a fan I could say I’m happy to want to see this fight.

“It’s going to be huge for the UK fans and it’s going to be a stadium fight, that’s how it’s looking.”

As champion, Fury is set to earn 80 per cent of the agreed purse, though Whyte and promoter Hearn remain unhappy with their one-fifth share, and could appeal the WBC’s split.

The Principality Stadium in Cardiff has been suggested as a possible venue with a fight date of April 23 reportedly set to be confirmed.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...d=winp1taskbar

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eddie Hearn says he is not disappointed to have lost the purse bid for Tyson Fury’s upcoming heavyweight title defence against Dillian Whyte.

The Matchroom promoter’s £24 million offer was outbid by Frank Warren’s £13m figure, which is a record purse bid amount for a WBC event. The fight is now expected to take place at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium in April.

Hearn believes Warren has paid over the odds for the fight and said that if he his bid had been successful, the bout may not have even gone ahead.

“We would have lost a lot of money and [Fury] probably wouldn’t have taken the fight [at the price we were willing to pay],” Hearn told The MMA Hour. “We don’t get on all the time; I do have a lot of respect for him but you never know what you’re going to get.

“Of course I’d like to have promoted the fight, but you have to put a number which you’re prepared to lose. The minute you start acting on ego is the minute you make a catastrophic error which could cost you millions of dollars. I don’t play that game.

“I back our guys but to a point where we understand the business. If you start going in with your d*** and you’re bidding £10 million over the number, and you finish the show and look at the bottom line and you’ve done £5-£10 million, well done... that’s great business! If we didn’t turn up they would have saved millions of dollars as the only bidder.”

Contracts have still yet to be signed to ensure the fight take place, but Hearn says Whyte’s approach to facing Fury revolves around keeping his head down and working hard.

“As of this morning, we haven’t received a contract,” Hearn added. “That’s not unusual but we don’t have it.

“It’s a process you go through. Someone said to me I’ve gone quiet but I lost the purse bid, it’s not my fight [to promote]. I’m not out here to hype the fight up, I’m here to support Dillian.

“[Dillian] is just chilled and training. There’s a way to deal with Fury and sometimes going on the quiet side [works]. Do you really want to get in a slanging match with Fury and use all that energy?

“Do your work, do your training and go and try and knock him out. There are no conversations about another direction. This is the only direction. This is the fight.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s a decent matchup. Fury has quite rightly earned plaudits for his performances against Klitschko and Wilder, but we shouldn’t forget his struggles against Wallin, Cunningham etc. it’s hard to gauge how good he is really so to see him tested against a solid pro like Whyte is a good thing.

Dillian reminds me stylistically of Hasim Rahman - big strong guy with a Listonesque technique and a genuine contender. Can’t help noticing how he was iced by Povetkin and Joshua though!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anthony Joshua ‘happy’ for ‘enemy’ Dillian Whyte as Tyson Fury fight nears

Anthony Joshua has said he is “low-key happy” for his old rival Dillian Whyte for securing a title fight with Tyson Fury.

Whyte is set to challenge fellow Briton Fury for the WBC heavyweight belt, likely in April, as Joshua gears up for a rematch with Oleksandr Usyk.

Joshua, 32, dropped the WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO titles to Usyk in September, when he was outpointed by the undefeated Ukrainian in north London. One month later, Fury stopped Deontay Wilder for the second time in a row in the rivals’ trilogy bout.

Prior to those match-ups, Joshua looked set to take on Fury in an all-British unification bout, but his defeat by Usyk left the Ukrainian better positioned to unify the belts with the “Gypsy King”.

However, “AJ”’s demands over a step-aside deal reportedly ended the chances of Fury vs Usyk materialising this spring, with Fury now due to defend against interim champion and mandatory challenger Whyte.

“Even though Dillian Whyte is an enemy of mine, I’m low-key happy for him,” said Joshua – who has triggered a rematch clause to face Usyk again – via talkSPORT.

Joshua knocked out Whyte in December 2015, six years after suffering an amateur defeat by the “Bodysnatcher”.

Whyte’s last bout came in March last year, when he finished Alexander Povetkin to avenge his own stoppage loss to the Russian from August 2020.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wembley has emerged as favourite to host Tyson Fury’s WBC heavyweight title defence against Dillian Whyte.

The date of Fury’s first outing in the ring since defeating Deontay Wilder in the pair’s third and final meeting back in October is expected to be announced next week, with April 23 now seen as the preferred option.

And it is believed both camps are keen on Wembley hosting, just a week after the two FA Cup semi-finals at the same venue.

Talks are still ongoing with other locations, notably West Ham’s London Stadium and the Principality Stadium in Cardiff. A potential bout in Manchester, an initial option for Fury’s first fight on home soil since 2018, is no longer believed to be in the reckoning.

Whyte has long been the mandatory WBC challenger but had been given a multi-million pound offer to step aside – along with Anthony Joshua - to pave the way for Fury to instead set up a heavyweight unification fight against Oleksandr Usyk. But no deal could be brokered, leading to a springtime meeting between Fury and Whyte.

The winner of Fury-Whyte is likely to take on the victor of the rematch between Joshua and Usyk, who stunned Joshua back in September, in a massive undisputed showdown.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When you've got the prospect of Fury vs Usyk to crown a true heavyweight champ, or even a monster UK clash between Fury & AJ, even an explosive AJ vs Wilder firefight, all as potential match ups, this one doesn't really excite me.

That's not to say Whyte doesn't deserve his shot. He's been waiting for a long time. White vs Wilder is more exciting as a match up, but alas Fury swooped in and stole that WBC title!

I don't see Fury-Whyte being all that competitive. Dillian has the usual punchers chance, but Fury is better in every department.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dillian Whyte is now ready to sign the contract to face heavyweight rival Tyson Fury in a title challenge this year.

The 'Body Snatcher' has been largely silent since Frank Warren won purse bids to stage the title clash with Fury after submitting a bumper £31million offer.

Whyte has been unhappy at the financial structure of the deal after the WBC declared Fury would receive a split of 80 percent for the mandatory defence.

However according to promoter Hearn, the contract is currently being reviewed by Whyte's legal team after being received at the weekend with the fight close to becoming a formality.

“At the weekend, yeah," Hearn told talkSPORT when asked if the contract had now been received.

“So it’s being reviewed now by Dillian’s lawyers. I’ve got a meeting with him tomorrow. In purse bids, it’s a simple bout agreement, so it depends what comes with the contract that’s been sent.

“I don’t envisage many problems. “I’ve got no involvement. I lost the purse bids. I work fight-by-fight with Dillian, he’s a close friend of mine.

“I guess [my involvement is] whatever he wants me to do in the fight. We talk to his team virtually every day, we have done for the entire last two months. But Frank won’t really want me involved in the promotion which is no problem, I’ve got enough on my plate if they don’t want me to help in the promotion.

“So I’ll sit down with Dillian and say, ‘What do you want me to do?’ We’ve got a lot of fights going on, but I’ll always back him and I want him to win the fight. We’ll just chat and say, ‘This is our involvement.'”

Whyte is locked in arbitration with the organisation over the purse split which initially prevented purse bids from taking place.

This opened the door for negotiations in the direction of Whyte and Joshua stepping aside to allow Fury to pursue an undisputed clash against Oleksandr Usyk, but talks quickly collapsed.

Whyte promptly discovered he would be fighting on a show staged by Fury's co-promoter Warren after Hearn's bid was trumped.

The interim champion will r eportedly earn a guaranteed £6 million with the potential to earn up to £10 million by earning another ten percent if he can secure victory.

He has been waiting for the shot since 2017 when he first became interim champion and has not fought since rematch victory over Alexander Povetkin last March.

Fury's co-promoter Bob Arum believes his charge's rival could provide a more stern test than Deontay Wilder did during their recent trilogy.

"Whyte has a great chance because he's a big, big puncher," Arum told iFL TV.

"He's a very rugged heavyweight, a very experienced heavyweight. If anything, he poses a bigger danger to Tyson than even Deontay Wilder did."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frank Warren has hit out at Eddie Hearn and broadcaster DAZN, telling him to focus on his "app" rather than addressing Tyson Fury's clash with Dillian Whyte.

Warren recently won purse bids for the heavyweight clash between Fury and Whyte, submitting a £31million offer to trump Hearn and DAZN's record-breaking previous bid.

Hearn has worked with Whyte for several years on a fight-by-fight basis and has continued to address questions when asked about the domestic showdown.

His rival promoter has hit out at him for getting "involved with everything" and is focused on dealing with Whyte's lawyers to stage the fight.

“Hearn has his hands full now," Warren told talkSPORT. "He’s got that fight to get on and why does he keep banging on about what we’re doing for?

“Our fight is going to be on BT Box Office, it’s going to be a great fight to watch. Afterwards, they can go and watch all those shows Eddie [Hearn] is putting on his app.

“If he [Hearn] had his way, he’d be involved in everything. He’d have your job as well. What he had going for him is that he put in the highest ever purse bid, he held the record for putting in the highest ever purse bid… for 10 seconds.

“He should be delighted with that and move on. He says more about the fight than I do and I put the winning bit in. We are dealing with Dillian’s lawyer. It’s up to him if he wants to talk, I have no control over him.

"For whatever reason, if he wants to bring Hearn on board, I don’t know why he would, but that’s his choice."

The heavyweight clash will be staged by Warren and his promotional label Queensberry Promotions in the UK securing Fury a return to home soil.

Hearn wanted to stage the fight on new broadcasting platform DAZN who planned to launch a pay-per-view service.

Warren and Hearn have clashed throughout their promotional careers and have struggled to work together to stage bouts.

Whyte has largely remained silent over a clash despite his rival's demands to speak out, which Hearn has explained is largely due to his "disbelief" remaining that a fight will not take place.

But the Matchroom Boxing kingpin has now confirmed a contract has been received and he will continue to "back" his charge if required.

“I don’t envisage many problems," Hearn told talkSPORT. "I’ve got no involvement. I lost the purse bids. I work fight-by-fight with Dillian, he’s a close friend of mine.

“I guess [my involvement is] whatever he wants me to do in the fight. We talk to his team virtually every day, we have done for the entire last two months.

"But Frank won’t really want me involved in the promotion which is no problem, I’ve got enough on my plate if they don’t want me to help in the promotion."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...oxing-26183124

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DILL OR NO DEAL ‘He’s won the Lottery’ – Tyson Fury gives ‘little s***’ Dillian Whyte warning over signing deal for £30m showdown

TYSON FURY wants Dillian Whyte to speak-up, put-up or shut-up over their £30million potential Wembley showdown.

The 33-year-old WBC heavyweight king will face his long-waiting mandatory challenger this spring, as long as the Brixton Body Snatcher returns the contract by February 19.

English football’s home is the frontrunner to host an 80,000 barnbuner but Fury is getting impatient that Whyte, 33, is yet to sign the deal and is refusing to do interviews to help flog the pay-per-views and tickets.

Whyte will earn £6million just for showing up and a potential £9m for winning and Fury - who went to Germany to dethrone Wladimir Klitschko for three world titles in 2015 - says he should count himself lottery-winner lucky.

The giant roared: “I don’t hate Dillian Whyte and he doesn't hate me, I am going to make him a lot of money, more than he could have made in a million lifetimes.

“He should admire me and I have respect for him as my WBC mandatory challenger.

“I think not talking is pathetic, we are here to talk-up and sell one of the biggest fights in British boxing history and he needs to play his part.

“They keep going about the money and percentages but this little s*** is getting eight times more than I got when I beat Wladimir - and I was 20 times more popular than him for that fight, undefeated, mandatory with both the WBO and the WBA, and had won three world title eliminators.

“He would be very sensible to take his money before he loses it. It is like this idiot has won the Euro Lottery.

“And if it is Wembley Stadium, it would be a very special moment for me, very special.”

Fury visited London to meet with the British press to start flogging the mouthwatering bout and - if he’s frustrated with Whyte’s stoic silence - made up for it by taking aim at the rest of the division.

He blames AJ and Whyte for the convoluted stepaside deal to let Fury face WBA, IBF and WBO champ Oleksandr Usyk collapsing over money.

And he insists he will punish them physically for their fiscal fascinations and labels them serpents destined for the bottom of the sea.

He growled: “These men are cowards. Dillian Whyte has been waiting 1200 days for his title shot but was then licking his lips for step-aside money.

“Joshua is a coward too because he wanted that £15m to step aside and then he came back and asked for another £5m. Whyte is a coward but Joshua is a greedy coward.

“I don’t care what they say because Joshua and Hearn are just vipers, snakes in the grass, reptilians.

“I have cost them all that money and I take pride in it as well, thank you very much.

“They know not to cross me anymore, because I am driving this ship and it’s full of sharks out there.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17627...yte-ultimatum/

Thread Information