Unfortunately, it's in Spanish. But it's an hour and half long "One on One" interview with Juan Manuel Marquez, in which he opens up about many things in his career, including: his fights with Pacquiao, his thoughts on having faced Mayweather, his consensus ranking among all-time fighters (also among Mexican fighters), and many other things. JMM has always been a favorite of mine, and I've always considered him among the very top Mexican fighters. Seeing him speak in such a candid interview only increases what I think of him.

An interesting part of the video is when he's asked if Canelo can ever become the greatest fighter in Mexican history. His flat answer: NO. He goes on to compare Canelo with the Mexican fighters of old, including JCC and others. He mentions the rehydration clauses, and all the A-side bullshit that was never a part of Mexican fighter tradition. Personally, I thought he was pretty restrained on a subject I know he's probably pretty passionate about. He's probably mindful that young Canelo fans will probably see his response as sour grapes, or some bullshit like that. Yet he only says what most of us experienced boxing fans feel.

If you'd like to see the excerpt from the video, it begins at about 1:20:45, and lasts for about two minutes.