0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo eyes another lame zebra

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    "by... far... the... easiest... fight... of... my... career"

so do you think tony duran was an easier fight for floyd than canelo?

"by... far... the... easiest... fight... of... my... career"

keep running from the question
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd Mayweather's Toughest Fights

1. Castillo
    2. Maidana
    3. Augustus
    4. Cotto
    5. Judah
    6. DLH
    7. Mosley
    50. (his ex-girlfriend)
    51. Ginger

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you agree? Or do you think Ginger should be above Floyd's ex?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    all you need to do i answer the question
    Uh, actually, can YOU answer my question please? In case you’ve forgotten it,

“Ok , you answered Tito , so hopefully you’ll have the courtesy to answer me. Do you believe that Canelo was the easiest of Floyd’s biggest fights?
    We don’t need to get het up over a missing word or two.”
    And just to help you, and I won’t help you no more, we’ll call “Big fights” any World title fight?
    no, because titofan has continued to go on post after post trying to avoid my question i will not until he answers. i have also asked you to list the fights you want me to compare. once titofan shows some honesty i will answer your question
    1. Your little tiff wit Tito is nothing to do with my question.
    2. I asked you the question first.
    3. I did “list the fights.” Any world title fight. Now do you want me to copy and paste them from wiki or Boxrec for you?
    Come on Mate, stop embarrassing yourself.
    there is no tiff. just titofan showing he has no credibility. i actually asked you if you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo on post one hundred & nine
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i don't agree

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you agree? Or do you think Ginger should be above Floyd's ex?
    at least you are now starting to consider all of floyds fights, you also missed the exhibition in japan

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Ok , you answered Tito , so hopefully you’ll have the courtesy to answer me. Do you believe that Canelo was the easiest of Floyd’s biggest fights?
    And just to help you, and I won’t help you no more, we’ll call “Big fights” any World title fight?
    no, because titofan has continued to go on post after post trying to avoid my question i will not until he answers. i have also asked you to list the fights you want me to compare. once titofan shows some honesty i will answer your question
    3. I did “list the fights.” Any world title fight. Now do you want me to copy and paste them from wiki or Boxrec for you?
    there is no tiff. just titofan showing he has no credibility. i actually asked you if you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo on post one hundred & nine
    Right , in answer to your question regarding Tony Duran, I don’t know because I have never seen the fight and never heard of Tony Duran before now.
    Now, be a good little boy and answer my question please?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right , in answer to your question regarding Tony Duran, I don’t know because I have never seen the fight and never heard of Tony Duran before now.
    here we go

in answer to your question, i don't think canelo was floyds easiest world title fight

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here we go

in answer to your question, i don't think canelo was floyds easiest world title fight
    Thank you for your answer, we’re getting there. But my question was “do you BELIEVE it was Floyd’s easiest title fight?”
    Look forward to your answer. Thanks.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here we go

Thank you for your answer, we’re getting there. But my question was “do you BELIEVE it was Floyd’s easiest title fight?”
    did you watch the tony duran fight? we're getting there

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here we go

The Tony Duran fight has nothing to do with anything I have asked. I answered your questions, and asked you a question, which you seem scared to answer.
    I don’t need to watch the Tony Duran fight because it wasn’t a World Title fight. So again, answer the question please. Thank you.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here we go

The Tony Duran fight has nothing to do with anything I have asked. I answered your questions, and asked you a question, which you seem scared to answer.
    I don’t need to watch the Tony Duran fight because it wasn’t a World Title fight. So again, answer the question please. Thank you.
    the tony duran fight has to do with the question i asked you. i have even provided the link to the fight for you to view. are you just trying to move past my question?
    Last edited by TIC; 03-20-2022 at 11:06 PM.

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here we go

the tony duran fight has to do with the question i asked you. i have even provided the link to the fight for you to view. are you just trying to move past my question?
    Nope we’re done. Game set and match. You’ve refused (again) to answer my question DESPITE the fact I answered yours.
    You’ve bottled it AGAIN.
    You’ve contradicted yourself AGAIN.
    You’ve made yourself look a fool AGAIN.
    You’ve lost the argument AGAIN.
    YOU.ARE.DONE.
    Dear oh dear, you’ve boxed yourself into a corner and couldn’t find a way out.
    Looks like I’ve done You AGAIN.
    Bye.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last edited by Primo Carnera; 03-20-2022 at 11:48 PM.

Thread Information