Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo eyes another lame zebra

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I accidentally edited your post Titofan. Sorry.

That's ok. Canelo groupies that think I give no credit to Canelo wouldn't have believed my original post anyway.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo goes up again full 175 then hats off, sign me up front row and Bivol is not a set up pushover. That is a nice fight. But have we read the fine print for a CW clause . Bivol mentioned he'd come down for it and imo that would be a big asterisk. The Golovkin trilogy...well I'm trying to be positive tonight so I'll end it there .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

That's ok. Canelo groupies that think I give no credit to Canelo wouldn't have believed my original post anyway.
    Maybe if Alvarez would murder his pregnant mistress he wouldn't be bad mouthed so much
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Apple View Post

Maybe if Alvarez would murder his pregnant mistress he wouldn't be bad mouthed so much

Ah... the sewer rat surfaces with another pointless post. Too bad you never stick around for some good ol' fashioned humiliation.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Canelo goes up again full 175 then hats off, sign me up front row and Bivol is not a set up pushover. That is a nice fight. But have we read the fine print for a CW clause . Bivol mentioned he'd come down for it and imo that would be a big asterisk. The Golovkin trilogy...well I'm trying to be positive tonight so I'll end it there .

What was I thinking....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah... the sewer rat surfaces with another pointless post. Too bad you never stick around for some good ol' fashioned humiliation.
    Damn that thing call life. I got a job and bills to pay. I'm not like you. I can't just sit at home all day posting and arguing on a boxing forum living off my moms welfare check.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn that thing call life. I got a job and bills to pay. I'm not like you. I can't just sit at home all day posting and arguing on a boxing forum living off my moms welfare check.

Your 15 minutes are up. Isn't there some ghetto groupie reunion thingy you're late to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your 15 minutes are up. Isn't there some ghetto groupie reunion thingy you're late to?
    I already saw your mom

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I already saw your mom

Wow what a snazzy comeback!!!

Did you come up with that one all by yourself?? Or did you learn that at slum rat school?

You're one funny dude.

You surface every once in awhile... you take a few swipes at a jailed fighter who is already yesterday's news (until his sentencing)... and you wait for an indignant response which never arrives.

It must suck to be you.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CANELO ALVAREZ has reportedly agreed a new two-fight deal with DAZN.

And one of those will be a stunning trilogy bout against Gennady ‘GGG’ Golovkin.

BoxingScene claims Canelo will return to DAZN on a lucrative new contract for two mega fights.

The four-division champion is taking on WBA light heavyweight king Dmitry Bivol on May 7.

And Canelo is then ready to close the chapter on his saga with Golovkin by facing the ace for a third time on September 17.

The pair drew their first fight in 2017 before Canelo won the second a year later.

And it’s reckoned they could collide at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

While Canelo takes on Bivol, Golovkin is determined to face Ryota Murata in a middleweight unification fight.

Should both men come through unscathed, they will play out their trilogy in a super middleweight championship bout.

It’s reckoned Canelo’s new deal could see him pocket as much as $100million from the two fights.

The fights will be promoted by Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing, with Canelo having received propositions from Al Haymon’s Premier Boxing Champions and Showtime.

They wanted Canelo to fight undefeated WBC middleweight champ Jermall Charlo, which could have fetched up to $50m depending on pay-per-view figures.

And Canelo had also discussed a September bout against ex-WBC super middleweight king David Benavidez.

The Mexican returns to DAZN after going to PBC and Showtime for his last fight, a win against former IBF middleweight champion Caleb Plant.

That alone took in 800,000 buys on PPV.

And DAZN is expected to also go for a PPV format for Canelo’s two upcoming fights.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17775...gy-fight-deal/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And DAZN is expected to also go for a PPV format for Canelo’s two upcoming fights.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17775...gy-fight-deal/
    You damn traitors dazn, PPV, that's a shame...

Bivol is pretty good though, pretty quick and a good mover which Alvarez doesn't like, he's pretty small at 175 though so I doubt he'll have a weight advantage here, I think it'll be pretty close though and not a guaranteed Alvarez win. Light heavy weight Alvarez v a forty year old Golovkin who's also never been particularly big is less interesting despite how obviously skilled Golovkin is.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You cannot fault Canelo if he takes on Bivol, only Canelo haters could criticise it. But why the fuck is a 40 GGG even in the mix?
    You should never hope somebody loses, but if Murata beats him first and scuppers the fight , it would be good for Boxing.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Soooooo..... DAZN is offering a PPV fee of $60 to current subscribers and $80 to new subscribers. A whole $20 savings to those already doling out subscription fees. Wow. I'm really missing out.

As far as the two fights, I've already gone on record for giving Canelo credit for the Bivol fight. That doesn't change my opinion of him and the hype machinery that created him. But yeah... I'll give him credit.

GGG?

Please.

Golovkin didn't take advantage when he had the chance, and opted for leaving it up to the Las Vegas judges (whew... excuse me).

He obviously didn't get the memo that the only way you get a decision against Canelo in Vegas is if Canelo's out cold and can't be upright to get his hand raised.

GGG gave Canelo too much respect and, even though he actually won the first fight..... (see sentence above).

Now Golovkin's OLDER... Canelo's BIGGER... and of course I've always known that Ginger's got a pretty good chin.

So why the FUKK is this fight happening in the first place??!??

I know... to further Ginger's legacy by knocking out a decrepit old man.

GGG couldn't do it the first two times. What's the fukking point of them trying it again??

Now... after all is said and done... is Ginger ever going to face Beterbiev?

Or is that fight going to marinate until Artur is 40 years old?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Soooooo..... DAZN is offering a PPV fee of $60 to current subscribers and $80 to new subscribers. A whole $20 savings to those already doling out subscription fees. Wow. I'm really missing out.

As far as the two fights, I've already gone on record for giving Canelo credit for the Bivol fight. That doesn't change my opinion of him and the hype machinery that created him. But yeah... I'll give him credit.

GGG?

Please.

Golovkin didn't take advantage when he had the chance, and opted for leaving it up to the Las Vegas judges (whew... excuse me).

He obviously didn't get the memo that the only way you get a decision against Canelo in Vegas is if Canelo's out cold and can't be upright to get his hand raised.

GGG gave Canelo too much respect and, even though he actually won the first fight..... (see sentence above).

Now Golovkin's OLDER... Canelo's BIGGER... and of course I've always known that Ginger's got a pretty good chin.

So why the FUKK is this fight happening in the first place??!??

I know... to further Ginger's legacy by knocking out a decrepit old man.

GGG couldn't do it the first two times. What's the fukking point of them trying it again??

Now... after all is said and done... is Ginger ever going to face Beterbiev?

Or is that fight going to marinate until Artur is 40 years old?
    I gave Canelo both fights, without issue.

I don’t get the controversy. It’s just idiots with the Mayweather effect, just hoping he loses.

GGG wasn’t good enough then and isn’t good enough now that he is older.

I am not like a “super” Canelo fan or anything either, but he won.

His only option is to go to LW (which he has done again) or CW, as there is literally no one to test him, short of somehow getting to the weight to fight Crawford.

Which he won’t do because it’s pointless and he destroys Crawford in a few rounds.

He really shows that level matter. He is just levels above everyone.

Beterbiev is not even worth mentioning because he is a scumbag from a scumbag country.
    Last edited by Vendettos; 02-27-2022 at 12:04 PM.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Golovkin won the first fight against Canelo and Beterbiev would be his biggest test now. Bivol is the 2nd biggest test for Saul.

Huge credit to Canelo if he takes up these challenges. They are dangerous for him and he deserves his millions for taking them on.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information