Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo eyes another lame zebra

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I would have one word of advice for a Conspiracy Theorist such as tic.

(Note to tic: You don't like to be labeled a Conspiracy Theorist, but that wall you posted would the pride and joy of any Conspiracy Theorist that ever existed. It's actually pretty impressive, in a disturbing sort of way).

The advice is this:

• Choose your battles. You want to make outlandish claims that no one else believes, like COVID is just one big hoax and doesn't exist? Go right ahead. Use your semantics and pseudoscience. Knock yourself out. That goes for all the other Conspiracy Theories out there. But dude... when you let your "fanboy-ism" drive you to contradict a statement made by the person himself of his OWN experience... like you're doing with Floyd's easiest fight... it crosses over into the realm of the truly pathetic. Not wanting to budge an inch on your adoration of Ginger, you challenge a statement made by FLOYD HIMSELF that Ginger was his easiest fight. Then you equally as pathetically try to apply some sort of twisted logic to it. Stop. Just stop.
    labelling someone is just a psychological tactic to try make yourself appear superior to me. you are the one that holds a belief that something is real but you can't prove it. i don't agree that canelo is floyd's easiest fight as you have stated again. i will challenge a statement made by anybody that i don't agree with. i don't agree with floyd's statement that he is the best ever either. lets test your credibility. do you think tony duran was a harder fight than canelo for floyd?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

(Note to tic: You don't like to be labeled a Conspiracy Theorist, but that wall you posted would the pride and joy of any Conspiracy Theorist that ever existed. It's actually pretty impressive, in a disturbing sort of way).

The advice is this:

• Choose your battles. You want to make outlandish claims that no one else believes, like COVID is just one big hoax and doesn't exist? Go right ahead. Use your semantics and pseudoscience. Knock yourself out. That goes for all the other Conspiracy Theories out there. But dude... when you let your "fanboy-ism" drive you to contradict a statement made by the person himself of his OWN experience... like you're doing with Floyd's easiest fight... it crosses over into the realm of the truly pathetic. Not wanting to budge an inch on your adoration of Ginger, you challenge a statement made by FLOYD HIMSELF that Ginger was his easiest fight. Then you equally as pathetically try to apply some sort of twisted logic to it. Stop. Just stop.
    labelling someone is just a psychological tactic to try make yourself appear superior to me. you are the one that holds a belief that something is real but you can't prove it. i don't agree that canelo is floyd's easiest fight as you have stated again. i will challenge a statement made by anybody that i don't agree with. i don't agree with floyd's statement that he is the best ever either. lets test your credibility. do you think tony duran was a harder fight than canelo for floyd?
    Nah mate, you’re struggling to make this sTICk, @TIC
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Floyd did not say it was the easiest fight of his whole career but the easiest of his biggest fights. Stop taking everything literally.
    titofan said floyd said canelo was his easiest fight. are you saying titofan posted another false statement? i disagree with that statement. do you think tony duran was a harder fight than canelo? it's harder to fight twelve rounds than it is one round. it's harder to take over one hundred punches than two punches. it's harder to concentrate for thirty six minutes than it is for just over a minute. if it is harder then it can't be easier
    I am saying you are misinterpreting what Floyd meant. Whether you are doing it deliberately or not I hate to say.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

The advice is this:

Nah mate, you’re struggling to make this sTICk, @TIC
    titofan said floyd said canelo was his easiest fight. i don't agree with that statement that titofan made. do you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd did not say it was the easiest fight of his whole career but the easiest of his biggest fights. Stop taking everything literally.
    titofan said floyd said canelo was his easiest fight. are you saying titofan posted another false statement? i disagree with that statement. do you think tony duran was a harder fight than canelo? it's harder to fight twelve rounds than it is one round. it's harder to take over one hundred punches than two punches. it's harder to concentrate for thirty six minutes than it is for just over a minute. if it is harder then it can't be easier
    I am saying you are misinterpreting what Floyd meant. Whether you are doing it deliberately or not I hate to say.
    i am replying to what titofan stated. he even highlighted it in post number one hundred. titofan said floyd said canelo was his easiest fight. i don't agree with that statement. do you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i am replying to what titofan stated. he even highlighted it in post number one hundred. titofan said floyd said canelo was his easiest fight. i don't agree with that statement. do you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo?
    Ok , you answered Tito , so hopefully you’ll have the courtesy to answer me. Do you believe that Canelo was the easiest of Floyd’s biggest fights?
    We don’t need to get het up over a missing word or two.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok , you answered Tito , so hopefully you’ll have the courtesy to answer me. Do you believe that Canelo was the easiest of Floyd’s biggest fights?

Oh but he does.

You see... it goes back to the Modus Operandi I explained a few posts above.

I listed 8 items. Admittedly, I may have missed a very important one.

9. Pounce on extra or missing words in an effort to push your already ludicrous and pathetic argument.

It's basically like finding a meaningless, irrelevant loophole in a rule that allows you to break it.

Basically a sign of desperation.

If he's now reduced to arguing about some relative bum named Tony Duran, it's a sure sign that TIC realizes he lost the argument a long time ago.

Now all we're doing is...........

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

do you think canelo is floyds easiest fight? that is what titofan stated & now he is trying to get out of it. yes or no? let's settle that first. can you be more specific about floyds biggest fights? maybe list the fights you want me to compare?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh but he does.

You see... it goes back to the Modus Operandi I explained a few posts above.

I listed 8 items. Admittedly, I may have missed a very important one.

9. Pounce on extra or missing words in an effort to push your already ludicrous and pathetic argument.

It's basically like finding a meaningless, irrelevant loophole in a rule that allows you to break it.

Basically a sign of desperation.

If he's now reduced to arguing about some relative bum named Tony Duran, it's a sure sign that TIC realizes he lost the argument a long time ago.

Now all we're doing is...........
    it was your statement. maybe you should be more accurate when making statements. there is a reason you are avoiding my question to you. because it will show that you were wrong again. so do you think canelo was floyds easiest fight? do you think tony duran was a harder fight than canelo for floyd?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

do you think canelo is floyds easiest fight? that is what titofan stated & now he is trying to get out of it. yes or no? let's settle that first. can you be more specific about floyds biggest fights? maybe list the fights you want me to compare?
    No, no, no, no, my pedigree chum, I asked the question first.
    We’ve established a slight anomaly in Tito’s question. I asked you a different question that requires answering. Answer that please, and then we can move forward from there. Thank you.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We’ve established a slight anomaly in Tito’s question. I asked you a different question that requires answering. Answer that please, and then we can move forward from there. Thank you.

Question? Nah, brah. I've been merely quoting Floyd's statement. tic would have to go argue with Floyd.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there is no anomaly. i disagreed with a statement titofan made. is there a reason you can't answer? i need to establish your credibility. i have asked you to elaborate further on your question, can you list the fights you want me to compare?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no honesty or credibility

Thread Information