Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    all you need to do i answer the question
    Uh, actually, can YOU answer my question please? In case you’ve forgotten it,

“Ok , you answered Tito , so hopefully you’ll have the courtesy to answer me. Do you believe that Canelo was the easiest of Floyd’s biggest fights?
    We don’t need to get het up over a missing word or two.”
    And just to help you, and I won’t help you no more, we’ll call “Big fights” any World title fight?
    no, because titofan has continued to go on post after post trying to avoid my question i will not until he answers. i have also asked you to list the fights you want me to compare. once titofan shows some honesty i will answer your question
    1. Your little tiff wit Tito is nothing to do with my question.
    2. I asked you the question first.
    3. I did “list the fights.” Any world title fight. Now do you want me to copy and paste them from wiki or Boxrec for you?
    Come on Mate, stop embarrassing yourself.
    there is no tiff. just titofan showing he has no credibility. i actually asked you if you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo on post one hundred & nine
    Right , in answer to your question regarding Tony Duran, I don’t know because I have never seen the fight and never heard of Tony Duran before now.
    Now, be a good little boy and answer my question please?
    here we go

in answer to your question, i don't think canelo was floyds easiest world title fight
    Thank you for your answer, we’re getting there. But my question was “do you BELIEVE it was Floyd’s easiest title fight?”
    Look forward to your answer. Thanks.
    did you watch the tony duran fight? we're getting there
    The Tony Duran fight has nothing to do with anything I have asked. I answered your questions, and asked you a question, which you seem scared to answer.
    I don’t need to watch the Tony Duran fight because it wasn’t a World Title fight. So again, answer the question please. Thank you.
    the tony duran fight has to do with the question i asked you. i have even provided the link to the fight for you to view. are you just trying to move past my question?
    Nope we’re done. Game set and match. You’ve refused (again) to answer my question DESPITE the fact I answered yours.
    You’ve bottled it AGAIN.
    You’ve contradicted yourself AGAIN.
    You’ve made yourself look a fool AGAIN.
    You’ve lost the argument AGAIN.
    YOU.ARE.DONE.
    Dear oh dear, you’ve boxed yourself into a corner and couldn’t find a way out.
    Looks like I’ve done You AGAIN.
    Bye.
    i haven't refused anything. you haven't answered my question yet. you said you had never seen the fight & never heard of tony duran before now. so i posted a link for you to view. i'm still waiting for you to answer my question. do you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo eyes another lame zebra

Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by primo carnera View Post
    uh, actually, can you answer my question please? In case you’ve forgotten it,

“ok , you answered tito , so hopefully you’ll have the courtesy to answer me. do you believe that canelo was the easiest of floyd’s biggest fights?
    we don’t need to get het up over a missing word or two.”
    and just to help you, and i won’t help you no more, we’ll call “big fights” any world title fight?
    no, because titofan has continued to go on post after post trying to avoid my question i will not until he answers. I have also asked you to list the fights you want me to compare. Once titofan shows some honesty i will answer your question
    1. Your little tiff wit tito is nothing to do with my question.
    3. I did “list the fights.” any world title fight. Now do you want me to copy and paste them from wiki or boxrec for you?
    Come on mate, stop embarrassing yourself.
    there is no tiff. Just titofan showing he has no credibility. I actually asked you if you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo on post one hundred & nine
    right , in answer to your question regarding tony duran, i don’t know because i have never seen the fight and never heard of tony duran before now.
    here we go

in answer to your question, i don't think canelo was floyds easiest world title fight
    thank you for your answer, we’re getting there. But my question was “do you believe it was floyd’s easiest title fight?”
    look forward to your answer. Thanks.
    did you watch the tony duran fight? We're getting there
    the tony duran fight has nothing to do with anything i have asked. I answered your questions, and asked you a question, which you seem scared to answer.
    I don’t need to watch the tony duran fight because it wasn’t a world title fight. So again, answer the question please. Thank you.
    the tony duran fight has to do with the question i asked you. I have even provided the link to the fight for you to view. Are you just trying to move past my question?
    nope we’re done. Game set and match. You’ve refused (again) to answer my question despite the fact i answered yours.
    You’ve bottled it again.
    You’ve contradicted yourself again.
    You’ve made yourself look a fool again.
    You’ve lost the argument again.
    You.are.done.
    Looks like i’ve done you again. ;d
    bye.
    i haven't refused anything. You haven't answered my question yet. You said you had never seen the fight & never heard of tony duran before now. So i posted a link for you to view. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Do you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo?
    the bottle job has been exposed.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“ok , you answered tito , so hopefully you’ll have the courtesy to answer me. do you believe that canelo was the easiest of floyd’s biggest fights?
    and just to help you, and i won’t help you no more, we’ll call “big fights” any world title fight?
    no, because titofan has continued to go on post after post trying to avoid my question i will not until he answers. I have also asked you to list the fights you want me to compare. Once titofan shows some honesty i will answer your question
    3. I did “list the fights.” any world title fight. Now do you want me to copy and paste them from wiki or boxrec for you?
    there is no tiff. Just titofan showing he has no credibility. I actually asked you if you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo on post one hundred & nine
    right , in answer to your question regarding tony duran, i don’t know because i have never seen the fight and never heard of tony duran before now.
    here we go

thank you for your answer, we’re getting there. But my question was “do you believe it was floyd’s easiest title fight?”
    the tony duran fight has nothing to do with anything i have asked. I answered your questions, and asked you a question, which you seem scared to answer.
    I don’t need to watch the tony duran fight because it wasn’t a world title fight. So again, answer the question please. Thank you.
    the tony duran fight has to do with the question i asked you. I have even provided the link to the fight for you to view. Are you just trying to move past my question?
    nope we’re done. Game set and match. You’ve refused (again) to answer my question despite the fact i answered yours.
    You’ve bottled it again.
    You.are.done.
    bye.
    i haven't refused anything. You haven't answered my question yet. You said you had never seen the fight & never heard of tony duran before now. So i posted a link for you to view. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Do you think tony duran was a harder fight for floyd than canelo?
    so is there a reason you are continuing to avoid answering my question? the fight is no much over a minute long
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here we go

You’ve bottled it again.
    You.are.done.
    bye.
    so is there a reason you are continuing to avoid answering my question? the fight is no much over a minute long
    Is there a reason why you’re a bottle job? Apart from the fact that I have made you look stupid and inadequate AGAIN!
    Your argument with Tito is nothing to do with me or my points to you. I have no need to watch the fight nor comment on whether it was easier than beating Canelo, because I never ever claimed that.
    Keep digging, you’ll end up over here!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here we go

You’ve bottled it again.
    You.are.done.
    bye.
    Is there a reason why you’re a bottle job? Apart from the fact that I have made you look stupid and inadequate AGAIN!
    Your argument with Tito is nothing to do with me or my points to you. I have no need to watch the fight nor comment on whether it was easier than beating Canelo, because I never ever claimed that.
    Keep digging, you’ll end up over here!
    this has nothing to do with titofan. i asked you a question. i never said you claimed anything. all you have done is make excuses to avoid answering

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He’s done.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Done him again.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.
    is there a reason you are unable to have a honest conversation?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So easy it’s embarrassing.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we have another runner

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we have another runner
    Pathetic attempt to engage me, but for entertainment’s sake , and to make you feel good about yourself, I’m gonna take it.

1. Over all the threads and including this one, how many questions of yours have I answered? Ans. All of them.
    2. Over all the threads and including this one, how many questions of mine have you answered? Ans. none of them.
    3. so who is the runner??
    Please spare yourself the embarrassment, I’ve got you tied up in knots.

completely.unequivocally. Done.you.again.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU @TIC! A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A MASS DEBATER!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we have another runner
    Pathetic attempt to engage me, but for entertainment’s sake , and to make you feel good about yourself, I’m gonna take it.

1. Over all the threads and including this one, how many questions of yours have I answered? Ans. All of them.
    2. Over all the threads and including this one, how many questions of mine have you answered? Ans. none of them.
    3. so who is the runner??
    Please spare yourself the embarrassment, I’ve got you tied up in knots.

completely.unequivocally. Done.you.again.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU @TIC! A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A MASS DEBATER!
    i've answered all your questions. you just like the answers. there are no knots. you are the one embarrassing yourself. there is a reason you cant or won't answer the question & we both know it's because it will prove me right again. as soon as you answer my question i will answer yours. at least i can say i have always kept things polite between the two of us. another area where you have slipped

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mike Tyson says Jermall Charlo should fight David Benavidez, not wait for Canelo Alvarez

Mike Tyson wants to see Jermall Charlo take on David Benavidez rather than waiting for Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez.

Charlo, the twin brother of Jermell Charlo, has long been chasing a boxing match with Canelo Alvarez.

But the Mexican is currently booked to face Dmitry Bivol on May 7 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Charlo meanwhile will face Maciej Sulecki a month later on June 18 at a location to be announced.

The American made an appearance on Tyson’s Hotboxin’ podcast to promote his next fight.

He will be making the sixth defence of the WBC middleweight title he won against Hugo Centeno Jr in New York in April 2018.

Charlo was recently linked to a Jaime Munguia fight when the pair were both weighing up their next moves, but a deal could not be reached.

But Tyson thinks Charlo should instead fight Benavidez while he waits for a shot at Canelo

Charlo said: “I ain’t got no friends in boxing, it’s just me and my brother.

“I don’t know nothing about that friend stuff.”

Tyson added: “Then you should be calling everybody out.”

Charlo interrupted: “That’s what we do. We’re the Charlo twins. We’re known for calling everybody out.

“We’ve been calling Canelo out for five or six years already.”

Tyson responded: “Then fight the next best guy, the Mexican monster.”

Charlo replied: “Who?”

Tyson continued: “Benavidez.”

Charlo retorted: “He ain’t no Mexican monster.”

Tyson: Because everybody’s scared of him, nobody’s fighting him.”

Charlo insisted: “Nobody’s scared of him. We box, we’re not scared of no human on Earth.”

Tyson persisted: “Please call these guys out. Listen, the whole world is looking at you. Call these people out.”

Charlo however refused to mention any names despite Tyson’s attempts to get him to call someone out.

Canelo’s promoter Eddie Hearn meanwhile is also in agreement with Iron Mike as he wants to see Charlo and Benavidez fight each other first before sharing the ring with the Mexican.

Speaking to FightHype.com, he said: “People say, oh Canelo, oh he ducked Charlo, he ducked Benavidez – absolute bull***t. Canelo will not duck anyone.

“Canelo wants to at least feel like he’s either gaining something from fighting you or winning a belt or you’ve earned the fight.

“He looks at Benavidez and he looks at Charlo and he won’t want to say it publicly because he’ll feel like he’s making excuses but he’s like, ‘Those guys don’t fight anybody’, same with Demetrius.

“It’s not their faults – well it’s probably Charlo’s fault – but it’s not Benavidez’s fault and it’s not Andrade’s fault.

“I believe David Benavidez wants to be in big fights but they’re not delivering it for him. I know that Demetrius wants to be in big fights. Not sure about Charlo because he’s turned down a lot of big fights.

“That’s the plan is to put them together but I think that Benavidez will be a massive star and down the road Canelo vs Benavidez is a massive fight.

“If he can get some decent wins on his resume it will be a massive fight.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...cid=entnewsntp
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bump.

One of my favorite threads.

That's why I started it back in '21.

I was actually looking for the thread where I went through the list of Ginger's last 15 fights... but couldn't find it. No matter. I'm gonna post later on this thread my expert, unbiased analysis on that list.

The message is the same, though.

Not wanting to call Jermall Charlo a lame zebra, but...

1. He's never fought above 160.
    2. He hasn't fought in two years, an ETERNITY in boxing.
    3. He's had a lot of personal issues.
    4. Ginger had a chance to fight him back when it made more sense (more dangerous for Ginger), but...

In any case, I will proceed to demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt how Ginger has conducted his career by division-hopping and trinket-grabbing, and is nothing like the Mexican warriors of the past.

Stay tuned.

Thread Information