Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Crawford vs Spence vs Charlo/Taylor?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Crawford vs Spence vs Charlo/Taylor?

No more wasting time and talent.

I want Crawford vs Spence in February 2022.

I want Crawford vs Taylor in June 2022.

I want Crawford vs Charlo in October 2022.

Pick your next x3 fights for Crawford or we should all boycott his fights!

He can’t be above Canelo in the pound for pound list because he is not consistently fighting the best.

Would he beat Canelo in a fantasy world same weight fight?

Yes he would.

That’s not important, it’s about him being 34 years old with the next x3 fights being career ending fights.

Who would you pick for his next fights?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Crawford vs Spence vs Charlo/Taylor?

I LOVED his reason for not having the big fights we crave. "If Arum couldn't get me Spence with him, how's he gonna get him if I'm not with him?"

Said it to his face like a man. And no response. As a free agent, hopefully each of the names listed will have promoters willing to generate that PPV they'd want. One fight for now and that's with the Evil Knievel of Cars!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m pretty sure Crawford wants the same fights you do, the problem is the other side gets a vote and none of those guys want to face him (Taylor might). I’m definitely not signing up to boycott a great fighter because other fighters refuse to fight him. It’s not his fault those guys are smart enough to look elsewhere for competition.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Crawford vs Spence winner faces Taylor then moves up to challenge Charlo would be top p4p credentials.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Josh Taylor accepts Terence Crawford challenge and shortlists two potential venues

Taylor is willing to accept any challenge from Crawford after his mandatory defence against Jack Catterall and believes the American is the best fighter in the welterweight division

Josh Taylor would be willing to face Terence Crawford after his upcoming mandatory defence and would like the fight to be held in either Scotland or Las Vegas.

Crawford was victorious in his latest welterweight tilt against tough contender Shawn Porter and could welcome a challenge from undisputed champion Taylor.

The Scottish star was forced to reschedule his mandatory defence against Jack Catterall until February next year and he could be free to accept a new challenge after that date.

Taylor has revealed his delight at being offered a "mega-fight" against Crawford but has insisted his primary focus is on progressing beyond Catterall next year.

“I believe Crawford’s the best,” Taylor said. “I’ve said it for a long time. I believe he’s the best in the division, so yeah, and he proved that [Saturday night].”

“It would be a massive fight. You know, it’s a blockbuster fight. Two pound-for-pound fighters dashing it out. So yeah, it would be great, man. I would love to have him in Scotland, back in Scotland again.

"Or maybe even back here. You know, since the last one was a bit restricted, so I never got to enjoy the full Vegas environment, traveling fans and all that stuff [against Jose Ramirez]. So yeah, either way, it’s a great fight. But that was a brilliant performance [Saturday night].

“But I’m not thinking about that at the minute, I’m thinking about my own fight, and all you guys keep pushing this fight and stuff. You know, I’m thinking about Jack Catterall.

"That’s all I’m thinking about right now. So, we’ll see how the fight goes. I believe I’m gonna win the fight. And then we’ll talk all these discussions afterwards.”

Taylor made history by becoming the first British four-belt undisputed champion with victory over Jose Ramirez earlier this year.

And he cemented his status as one of the world's leading pound-for-pound top fighters after his latest success, which joined a host of other scalps including Ivan Baranchyk and Regis Prograis.

Now naturally his name is being called by the likes of Crawford and unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez who he has previously branded a "s***house".

The American was set to face an undisputed clash against Devin Haney next providing he progresses beyond his mandatory defence against George Kambosos Jr this weekend.

But his father Teofimo Lopez Sr has revealed he expects his son to snub a challenge from Haney in a bid to pursue a clash with Taylor.

"We want Josh Taylor next," Lopez Sr said at a press event. "You heard that Josh, we want you next buddy and we want you bad.

"[Josh should] stop it with the bulls*** that we still got on settle business at 135 [pounds with Kambosos]. 135 is done!

"We are moving up to 140. We don't need a tune-up fight, we're coming straight for you buddy, so take the freaking fight.

"It's going to be big and we could do it where ever you want. Bob Arum's gonna make it happen in spring, so you better be ready."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...wford-25555227
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both/Either Charlo is too big for Bud- I want to see him fight Spence and then Taylor.

Thread Information