Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fights on Fox for Christmas

Oh big counter right hand staggers Delomba! Woah ref stops it . Says corner waved it off but sudden ending there. Right was legit he was rocked ugly. tko 10th

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At 19 yrs good learning fight for Vito Mielnicki Jr. Hey Merry Christmas y'all! Onward to bigger fights next year let's hope

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

32 uninterrupted posts on boxing RBRs.

I feel a Miles record must have been shattered with that... except his droning soliloquies were rarely about boxing.

Kudos on representing Saddo boxing on a night when most of us were busy drinking "coquito" (the superior, Puerto Rican version of eggnog) and eating roast pork.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... in case I party (family) too hard and forget to log on during those days.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I feel a Miles record must have been shattered with that... except his droning soliloquies were rarely about boxing.

Kudos on representing Saddo boxing on a night when most of us were busy drinking "coquito" (the superior, Puerto Rican version of eggnog) and eating roast pork.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... in case I party (family) too hard and forget to log on during those days.
    Hey thanks bud appreciated. I'm just a guy who likes watching fights who can def talk too much . RBRs are not what they once were pre app days but glasses up to anyone dropping in or taking anything from fight night rambles. More the merrier

We managed some Korean bbq. And too many deviled eggs but need to get our hands on some 'coquito' maybe for the New year.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Hey thanks bud appreciated. I'm just a guy who likes watching fights who can def talk too much . RBRs are not what they once were pre app days but glasses up to anyone dropping in or taking anything from fight night rambles. More the merrier

We managed some Korean bbq. And too many deviled eggs but need to get our hands on some 'coquito' maybe for the New year.

Ahh... you won't regret it, my friend. Coquito is absolutely top-notch stuff. It should be made correctly, though.

There are many recipes out there on the Internet. But I guarantee if you use my wife's recipe you'll make a coquito that'll get you hooked.

See below:

(4) cans evaporated milk
    (2) cans Coco Lopez (cream of coconut)
    (1) can condensed milk
    apx. 3/4 of a 750 ml bottle of white rum (adjust to taste)
    apx. 1 tsp vanilla
    sprinkle cinnamon to taste

Some recipes say dark rum... but to me that's a mistake. Dark rum and spiced rum add a different flavor to the coquito and you'll have conflicting flavors.
    Same goes for our local moonshine (called "pitorro" or "ron caƱa").
    Pitorro on its own is delicious... sort of like a super aged sweet bourbon.
    But using it to make coquito is a mistake. Better to just go with a good white rum.

I imagine some stores in the U.S. stock coquito. Probably those with a significant Hispanic population. But those off-the-shelf coquitos don't hold a candle to the well made homemade version.

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan forgot this but managed to do a drive by on a small place over New Years, and should have done the home version to specific recipe . Like the gist of the mix. I'm a sucker for coconut. But this girl was serving up with white rum-spicy dark mixture and sugar cane syrup . Def had a bite but need a redo.

Thread Information