Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Oleksandr Usyk ‘steroid’ accusation

Wladimir Klitschko hits out at ‘hypocrite’ Tyson Fury in response to Oleksandr Usyk ‘steroid’ accusation and Fury replies instantly

Wladimir Klitschko and Tyson Fury have exchanged words on social media after Fury bizarrely called Oleksandr Usyk a ‘little steroid man’.

The WBC heavyweight champion took to social media on Tuesday night to post a clip of himself berating both Usyk and Anthony Joshua while training.

Fury said: “You know what I can’t believe?

“That AJ has gone and given Ukraine all the heavyweight belts back after all my hard work of relieving them. You big, useless dosser.

“You’ve let a little steroid man come up from middleweight and set about you, and take all your belts.

“But it’s gonna have to take a real British Lancaster bomber like me to go and relieve the useless little sted head of the belts and get them back to Britain.

“Honestly, bring them to me – the ‘Gypsy King’, bring them to me.

“I’ll put them in their place, relieve them of the belts again.”

Usyk has never on record tested positive for any banned substances.

However, Fury had a drugs controversy of his own in the past as he returned a urine test which reported elevated levels of nandrolone metabolites back in 2015.

Due to delays with results management, Fury was not charged until June 2016 and then his lawyers battled a case that lasted until December 2017 and resulted in a compromised outcome.

UKAD held their position that the anti-doping rule violation had been committed, however Fury insisted he never took any performance-enhancing drugs or knowingly committed a violation.

The end result was a statement released on December 12, 2017, announcing that Fury received a two-year ban, backdated to December 13, 2015 – meaning he was free to fight on the following day.

Klitschko referenced this as he hit back at Fury for his comments about Usyk.

The former champion tweeted: “Tyson Fury – you live in a glass house, and someone needs to take away your stones.

“Wasn’t long ago before our fight where you ACTUALLY tested positive.

“Anyone can Google it. Keep it classy!!! #UsykChampion #Ukraine #Hypocrite.”

It did not take long for Fury to reply.

He said in an Instagram story: “Wladimir Klitschko – pity that someone can’t be you, as you could [not] even land a shot in 12 rounds, bum.

“And now grandad time has taken you away.

“Oleksandr Usyk and you together could never beat a man like me.”

He added in a follow-up video: “Wladimir, you’ve got some cheek to come back after all these years and open your big mouth.

“You never landed a punch, I took all your belts off you.”

At this point he panned the camera to his trophy cabinet containing the heavyweight titles and added: “Look, these used to belong to you mush.

“Now they belong to me, you useless dosser. Keep on dreaming.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/1...-usyk-steroid/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Oleksandr Usyk ‘steroid’ accusation

Bit odd really, but we know Tyson has a tendancy to lose the plot on occasion. And he's definitely overdue.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Wladimir Klitschko hits out at ‘hypocrite’ Tyson Fury in response to Oleksandr Usyk ‘steroid’ accusation and Fury replies instantly

Wladimir Klitschko and Tyson Fury have exchanged words on social media after Fury bizarrely called Oleksandr Usyk a ‘little steroid man’.

The WBC heavyweight champion took to social media on Tuesday night to post a clip of himself berating both Usyk and Anthony Joshua while training.

Fury said: “You know what I can’t believe?

“That AJ has gone and given Ukraine all the heavyweight belts back after all my hard work of relieving them. You big, useless dosser.

“You’ve let a little steroid man come up from middleweight and set about you, and take all your belts.

“But it’s gonna have to take a real British Lancaster bomber like me to go and relieve the useless little sted head of the belts and get them back to Britain.

“Honestly, bring them to me – the ‘Gypsy King’, bring them to me.

“I’ll put them in their place, relieve them of the belts again.”

Usyk has never on record tested positive for any banned substances.

However, Fury had a drugs controversy of his own in the past as he returned a urine test which reported elevated levels of nandrolone metabolites back in 2015.

Due to delays with results management, Fury was not charged until June 2016 and then his lawyers battled a case that lasted until December 2017 and resulted in a compromised outcome.

UKAD held their position that the anti-doping rule violation had been committed, however Fury insisted he never took any performance-enhancing drugs or knowingly committed a violation.

The end result was a statement released on December 12, 2017, announcing that Fury received a two-year ban, backdated to December 13, 2015 – meaning he was free to fight on the following day.

Klitschko referenced this as he hit back at Fury for his comments about Usyk.

The former champion tweeted: “Tyson Fury – you live in a glass house, and someone needs to take away your stones.

“Wasn’t long ago before our fight where you ACTUALLY tested positive.

“Anyone can Google it. Keep it classy!!! #UsykChampion #Ukraine #Hypocrite.”

It did not take long for Fury to reply.

He said in an Instagram story: “Wladimir Klitschko – pity that someone can’t be you, as you could [not] even land a shot in 12 rounds, bum.

“And now grandad time has taken you away.

“Oleksandr Usyk and you together could never beat a man like me.”

He added in a follow-up video: “Wladimir, you’ve got some cheek to come back after all these years and open your big mouth.

“You never landed a punch, I took all your belts off you.”

At this point he panned the camera to his trophy cabinet containing the heavyweight titles and added: “Look, these used to belong to you mush.

“Now they belong to me, you useless dosser. Keep on dreaming.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/1...-usyk-steroid/
    I read every nasty word of that. Man it's good times when Fury starts berating people. lolol....
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boring! Fury just spouts off shit and sees what sticks. He doesn’t think for one minute that Usyk is on the juice.
    And then if they fought, he reckons its ok because he’ll give Usyk a big hug and say “I didn’t mean it, we’re friends for life, blah, blah, blah.)
    But that’s not good enough. Usyk should sue the big lummox.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information