Thread: the scam is over. what's next?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cyber attack?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

digital currency

i could see a digital id or pass being introduced for food shortages. the lie would be it is to account for everything. the reality would be that everyone who can't feed themselves would be further controlled or starve. yummy, get ready for that fake meat & bugs

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    digital currency

i could see a digital id or pass being introduced for food shortages. the lie would be it is to account for everything. the reality would be that everyone who can't feed themselves would be further controlled or starve. yummy, get ready for that fake meat & bugs
    Is the kid with the red hat' Ciarap Poree' you keep reposting YouTube videos from you? If not why are you so keen to believe his bullshit but happy to mock everyone here who reasonably accepts the scientific concensus on covid?

The bar for you to believe any old fairy tale seems incredibly low.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    digital currency

Is the kid with the red hat' Ciarap Poree' you keep reposting YouTube videos from you? If not why are you so keen to believe his bullshit but happy to mock everyone here who reasonably accepts the scientific concensus on covid?

the video you have quoted is not about convid spastic larry. bringing up scientific consensus is a fallacy as i have asked you directly how you have verified your belief to know that it is true & to provide the scientific method you used to prove your belief is true, not what you believe others have done. what fairy tale are you referencing? be specific

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

digital currency

the video you have quoted is not about convid spastic larry. bringing up scientific consensus is a fallacy as i have asked you directly how you have verified your belief to know that it is true & to provide the scientific method you used to prove your belief is true, not what you believe others have done. what fairy tale are you referencing? be specific
    It’s a fair point Beanz, you’ll have to be more specific , because this guy believes in fucking LOADSof fairy tales!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    digital currency

It’s a fair point Beanz, you’ll have to be more specific , because this guy believes in fucking LOADSof fairy tales!
    people can believe in whatever they like. the problem is when people want to claim those beliefs are real & are unable to prove them to be true

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

digital currency

So it is you then.

And get my name out of your fucking mouth.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

digital currency

So it is you then.

no specifics provided from spergy larry

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

digital currency

So it is you then.

I asked you two very simple and specific questions.

You seem to struggle with even the most basic of questions and so because you refused or were unable due to learning difficulties to do so, I assumed you must be the kid with a vacant expression on his face and a red hat, whom you seem very eager to share stuff from.

If it is not you, why are so eager to beleive his pathetic bullshit but can't bring yourself to engage with adults, science or any kind of grown up civilised conversation?

These are very simple questions you seem unable to answer.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

digital currency

So it is you then.

I asked you two very simple and specific questions.

You seem to struggle with even the most basic of questions and so because you refused or were unable due to learning difficulties to do so, I assumed you must be the kid with a vacant expression on his face and a red hat, whom you seem very eager to share stuff from.

If it is not you, why are so eager to beleive his pathetic bullshit but can't bring yourself to engage with adults, science or any kind of grown up civilised conversation?

These are very simple questions you seem unable to answer.
    what does it matter if that is my channel? what pathetic bullshit are you referring to spergy larry? be specific

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

monkeypox is pronounced with the k silent

Thread Information