Thread: the scam is over. what's next?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    But you are doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING!

Now you dunnit!

Brock was on track to break Miles' soliloquy record with 9 uninterrupted posts in a row... until you chimed in.

Now we're gonna have to wait until he goes on another roll.
    How many did Miles have? Primo spoke too soon.

I tried looking back for a mention on that... but I think I once counted a dozen unanswered posts on a typical Miles rant.

You were approaching Miles territory until Primo broke the streak.
    Good info on that, thanks Tito. Holy shit, I was getting precariously near to Miles' dozen or so, I gotta thank Primo for stopping me before I surpassed that Miles-stone. (bwaha). Primo is like the guy who shouts in the middle of the 7th inning "HOLY SHIT, THIS GUY'S PITCHING A NO-HITTER!" .... WELL in this case I gotta thank him. Because I know you'd be all over it if I eclipsed Miles' Milestone. 9 will have to sit in 2nd Place in Saddo history I guess.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Looks like the next scam is denying election results and having some free thinkers occupy the parliament buildings in early January, the Brazilians are at it now trying to get emperor Palpatine back in charge.. probably the future of many elections to come.
    elections are the scam

Well then... thank god for the "scam" that got Trump bounced from the White House. Personally I think it was painfully obvious the majority of U.S. people were sick and tired of this clown, and even had the elections been rigged... which they weren't... anything was worth removing this cancer on society from office.
    Fucking hell I was so tired of him I voted Jo Jorg. When he said inject bleach it kinda nauseated me.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Looks like the next scam is denying election results and having some free thinkers occupy the parliament buildings in early January, the Brazilians are at it now trying to get emperor Palpatine back in charge.. probably the future of many elections to come.
    elections are the scam

Well then... thank god for the "scam" that got Trump bounced from the White House. Personally I think it was painfully obvious the majority of U.S. people were sick and tired of this clown, and even had the elections been rigged... which they weren't... anything was worth removing this cancer on society from office.
    personally i think don was selected to cause further division among people. i've talked about the belt n road before & the united states of europe. for those that desire that agenda america's downfall is a must
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

belt n road is some serious shit

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

do you think the “fall guys” have already been chosen?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

when you say 'fall guys', what exactly do you mean?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i mean who gets thrown under the bus for the lies?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i mean who gets thrown under the bus for the lies?
    Good question --- probably Trump since he started Operation Warped Mind

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ironic that in creating a covid vaccine, using MRNA , there are serious thoughts that the same process could help find a cancer vaccine.
    Be interesting to see what anti vaxers think about that.
    i'm not an anti vaxer, i believe if someone wants a vaccine they should have as many as they want. i just don't need them for me. i feel that everyone should be able to manage their health how they see fit
    Ahahaha. So I just read this because you mentioned it on another thread. I would never have seen it cos you’re on my ignore list.
    A couple of things to note.
    1. Who even mentioned you as an anti vaxer ?
    2. Why would it be aimed at you if you’re on my ignore list ?
    3. If I’m on your ignore list , which I clearly am, why do you constantly keep reading my posts? (2nd time you’ve been caught out!)
    4. So I think it’s clear reading the above who is living rent free in who’s head , BABY!
    WELL AND TRULY OWNED!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ironic that in creating a covid vaccine, using MRNA , there are serious thoughts that the same process could help find a cancer vaccine.
    i'm not an anti vaxer, i believe if someone wants a vaccine they should have as many as they want. i just don't need them for me. i feel that everyone should be able to manage their health how they see fit
    Ahahaha. So I just read this because you mentioned it on another thread. I would never have seen it cos you’re on my ignore list.
    3. If I’m on your ignore list , which I clearly am, why do you constantly keep reading my posts? (2nd time you’ve been caught out!)
    4. So I think it’s clear reading the above who is living rent free in who’s head , BABY!
    WELL AND TRULY OWNED!
    no one mentioned me as a anit vaxer, i am stating my position. who said you were aiming it at me? it is a forum that i can reply on. no one has been on my ignore list since the new year. it didn't block like i thought it would & everyone could still see & interact with my posts, so there was no point. you are clearly not on my ignore list currently. the only other time i replied to a pot you made when you were on my ignored list was when it was quoted by a mod. why are you mentioning me if i'm on your ignored list? someone's losing their marbles

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WELL AND TRULY OWNED!
    no one mentioned me as a anit vaxer, i am stating my position. who said you were aiming it at me? it is a forum that i can reply on. no one has been on my ignore list since the new year. it didn't block like i thought it would & everyone could still see & interact with my posts, so there was no point. you are clearly not on my ignore list currently. the only other time i replied to a pot you made when you were on my ignored list was when it was quoted by a mod. why are you mentioning me if i'm on your ignored list? someone's losing their marbles
    So Reginald Perrin is back in the park?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WELL AND TRULY OWNED!
    you still wearing your mask?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WELL AND TRULY OWNED!
    No

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WELL AND TRULY OWNED!
    No
    do you think you were brainwashed into wearing one or scared into wearing one, or is that the same thing? did you really believe a cloth mask would keep you safe if there was something deadly in the air?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WELL AND TRULY OWNED!
    No
    do you think you were brainwashed into wearing one or scared into wearing one, or is that the same thing? did you really believe a cloth mask would keep you safe if there was something deadly in the air?
    Even my hand can block some spit if it's in the right place, wouldnt you rather cover your face with your hand if someone sneezes at you? So NO I dont think the cloth mask will be very effective, but I'd give it a good 5 or 10% improvement over taking a deep breath right into the jet stream of a sneeze or cough right into your face. I'll take 5% over 0%. So NO not very effective at all. I was wearing a mask in 2009 in South Korea during the swine flu outbreak there. My whole school was wearing masks then. All the teachers, students, principal, janitors, etc. So this time I just wore it but neither out of brainwash nor scared INTO it. Just did it on my own. Fucking hell, if somebody sneezes into your face, is it not instinctive to turn your head or pull your shirt up over your mouth and nose? I think it's instinctive to cover. Effective Maybe not, but a few little percentage points over ZERO.

Thread Information