Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  31
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 173

Thread: the scam is over. what's next?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,993
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    the plandemic has run it's course. it has been stretched as far as it possibly could. your liberties & freedoms are being chipped away bit by bit. so be ready for the next one. so what is the next crisis that is coming up? some sort of orchestrated war between two main forces? or even staged weather crisis? aliens? space war or accident, food shortage, take your pick. i'm picking a weather manipulation climate crisis. more tsunami's, earthquakes, wild fires, floods, hurricanes, tornado's. i doubt these so called natural disasters will be natural. the current scam is crumbling & there must be a change of course & it is probably being done already & will probably ramp up, intentionally, on purpose, to create more chaos, more crisis, more disorder, because that's how people are controlled
    So what you gonna do about it kid? You’re the one with all the knowledge, give us your masterplan.
    where did i say i had all the knowledge & a masterplan?
    You never. You just whinged and moaned and moaned and whinged. But if you don’t have any knowledge or a masterplan, why even bother starting a thread?
    Why start a thread about something you, by your own admission don’t have any knowledge on the subject ?
    are you ok? you seem to be making things up which is unusual for you. usually you & i can discuss things based on what each of says. i never whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i just mentioned that freedoms & liberties are being whittled away. advised preparation. asked what the next crisis could be. gave some possible suggestions. gave my prediction & ideas. is there something wrong with making predictions? i never said i don't have any knowledge or any plans. i started the thread to see other opinions on the next possible crisis. i never admitted i don't have any knowledge on the subject. just refuted your statement that claimed i had all the knowledge. i do have plans, i wouldn't call them master plans. depending where they discussion goes i may share some of those ideas
    I’m good thanks, appreciate you asking though. You didn’t say that you didn’t have any knowledge , but you didn’t say you did?
    Infact , you said a lot without saying much at all, which is one of your strong pints.
    However, if one Protesteth sufficiently to say “I never said I had any knowledge” I legitimately came to the conclusion that you didn’t have any knowledge. Otherwise why protest so vehemently?
    Now if everybody used your technique for debating, where would we be?
    “I didn’t say I didn’t believe in Covid” “I didn’t say I did believe in Covid.”
    “I didn’t say you can catch this through the air” “I didn’t say you can’t catch this through the air”
    I get the feeling you don’t know if you’re Arthur or Martha!
    you claimed i whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i disagree with you. you said i had all the knowledge. no one has all the knowledge so i corrected you. by my correcting you on your use of the word all you went on to assume that meant i didn't have any knowledge or plans. you then lied & said i admitted i don't have any knowledge & you are mis-quoting me. where did i say "i never said i had any knowledge". i am just interested in honest discussion.
    Come on now, this is too much!!!
    you have been the one lying in this thread
    you are just not capable of having an honest conversation based on what you know, have verified & proven for yourself to be true
    You “BELIEVE” that to be the case, but how do you “KNOW” that’s the truth?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,829
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    But rest assured, O my brothers. X is here and he will save you with his scientific expertise.

    I have already proven, as many of you will know, that Covid exists and can be isolated and that it can be caught through the air and from surfaces. This you well know from another thread (bow before my brilliance, you simplistic amoebas!)

    I will now turn the laser focus of my gaze upon Santa. My piercing and stern scientific rigour is like the Eye of Mordor. Except it looks less like a penis.

    I found an unwashed man just before Christmas shouting on a street corner and drinking Tennans Extra. He said that he was Santa Claus when i asked him what he was doing and why he appeared to have soiled himself while lying on his bench.

    He is now also in my garage. He has been there for some months now so is nearly thin enough to fit through my sieve.

    He s completely isolatd in there, and once i can pass him through my sieve to ensure any extraneous contamination is removed, i am going to see if you can catch Santa (or parts of him) through the air or from a surface.

    Rest assured, my brethren ..... the scienc of X will resolve this and many other questions for you. Fear not.

    Yes, exactly TIC …… it is only through rational thought and scientific experimentation with empirical disproving of crackpot theories that humankind’s base knowledge improves.

    It’s people like you and me who contribute so much to this forum. Not all those other loonies
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,538
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    209
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    the plandemic has run it's course. it has been stretched as far as it possibly could. your liberties & freedoms are being chipped away bit by bit. so be ready for the next one. so what is the next crisis that is coming up? some sort of orchestrated war between two main forces? or even staged weather crisis? aliens? space war or accident, food shortage, take your pick. i'm picking a weather manipulation climate crisis. more tsunami's, earthquakes, wild fires, floods, hurricanes, tornado's. i doubt these so called natural disasters will be natural. the current scam is crumbling & there must be a change of course & it is probably being done already & will probably ramp up, intentionally, on purpose, to create more chaos, more crisis, more disorder, because that's how people are controlled
    So what you gonna do about it kid? You’re the one with all the knowledge, give us your masterplan.
    where did i say i had all the knowledge & a masterplan?
    You never. You just whinged and moaned and moaned and whinged. But if you don’t have any knowledge or a masterplan, why even bother starting a thread?
    Why start a thread about something you, by your own admission don’t have any knowledge on the subject ?
    are you ok? you seem to be making things up which is unusual for you. usually you & i can discuss things based on what each of says. i never whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i just mentioned that freedoms & liberties are being whittled away. advised preparation. asked what the next crisis could be. gave some possible suggestions. gave my prediction & ideas. is there something wrong with making predictions? i never said i don't have any knowledge or any plans. i started the thread to see other opinions on the next possible crisis. i never admitted i don't have any knowledge on the subject. just refuted your statement that claimed i had all the knowledge. i do have plans, i wouldn't call them master plans. depending where they discussion goes i may share some of those ideas
    I’m good thanks, appreciate you asking though. You didn’t say that you didn’t have any knowledge , but you didn’t say you did?
    Infact , you said a lot without saying much at all, which is one of your strong pints.
    However, if one Protesteth sufficiently to say “I never said I had any knowledge” I legitimately came to the conclusion that you didn’t have any knowledge. Otherwise why protest so vehemently?
    Now if everybody used your technique for debating, where would we be?
    “I didn’t say I didn’t believe in Covid” “I didn’t say I did believe in Covid.”
    “I didn’t say you can catch this through the air” “I didn’t say you can’t catch this through the air”
    I get the feeling you don’t know if you’re Arthur or Martha!
    you claimed i whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i disagree with you. you said i had all the knowledge. no one has all the knowledge so i corrected you. by my correcting you on your use of the word all you went on to assume that meant i didn't have any knowledge or plans. you then lied & said i admitted i don't have any knowledge & you are mis-quoting me. where did i say "i never said i had any knowledge". i am just interested in honest discussion.
    Come on now, this is too much!!!
    you have been the one lying in this thread
    you are just not capable of having an honest conversation based on what you know, have verified & proven for yourself to be true
    You “BELIEVE” that to be the case, but how do you “KNOW” that’s the truth?
    you have already proved it to be true by bringing red herrings & fallacies to some of our discussions. you have even recently started to lie & mis represent what i have said
    Last edited by TIC; 01-27-2022 at 05:34 AM.
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,538
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    209
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    a market crash could be possible. power grids could go down. the internet goes out. there are many potential things that could cause major chaos
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,294
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1834
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    a market crash could be possible. power grids could go down. the internet goes out. there are many potential things that could cause major chaos

    I don't know whether this is in response to anyone in particular, but I felt the need to comment.

    Market crashes have occurred in the past.
    Power grids have gone down in the past.
    Sections of the Internet have gone out in the past.

    Yes. It causes major inconveniences for a while... but eventually everything somehow goes back to normal.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,538
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    209
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    a market crash could be possible. power grids could go down. the internet goes out. there are many potential things that could cause major chaos

    I don't know whether this is in response to anyone in particular, but I felt the need to comment.

    Market crashes have occurred in the past.
    Power grids have gone down in the past.
    Sections of the Internet have gone out in the past.

    Yes. It causes major inconveniences for a while... but eventually everything somehow goes back to normal.
    just ideas on potential crisis' that could be upcoming. depends on what you mean by back to normal. income tax was supposed to be temporary in america. so was abandoning the gold standard. people are adaptable. they learn to adjust. each crisis is used to get an advantage to increase power, money & take away more of your rights. of those i mentioned i think the internet shutting down is the least likely. maybe for a short period
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    42,545
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4910
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Being honest FB went down for all of 6 hours last year and people were shitting themselves. Refreshing in a way . The power grid is very very real. Brown outs are the norm in parts of Ca peak heat. After Ida our grid is basically held together with duct tape and bubble gum. What we've proven over the last few years is we're quick to go agro when you mess with our conveniences and comfort. I think we've distorted the true meaning of fight for 'freedoms'. Trivialized with all the kiddy antics just a bit. You can't really focus on one crisis as they don't come singular like that. Every one listed in op has, is or WILL occur again. Storms, war so on..we know that. Much of the created chaos and resulting turmoil when SHTFan is on the individual too.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 01-27-2022 at 05:57 AM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,361
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1211
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    There is nothing wrong with doubt, but there is a huge difference between skeptical doubt and contrarian doubt. TIC what you seem to think is skeptical doubt is really you just being contrarian. We all have expressed skeptical doubt about your claims, especailly the idea the Covid is fake because of the lack of credible evidence you have presented compared to the extraordinariness of your claim. You have presented nothing. No evidence. All you have is a belief in the face of mountains of evidence. All you have done and continue to do here is exhibit contrarian doubt. You are not even aware of how your motivation and desire to want your unfounded belief to be true has caused you to dismiss sound evidence as though it were suspect.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,993
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    the plandemic has run it's course. it has been stretched as far as it possibly could. your liberties & freedoms are being chipped away bit by bit. so be ready for the next one. so what is the next crisis that is coming up? some sort of orchestrated war between two main forces? or even staged weather crisis? aliens? space war or accident, food shortage, take your pick. i'm picking a weather manipulation climate crisis. more tsunami's, earthquakes, wild fires, floods, hurricanes, tornado's. i doubt these so called natural disasters will be natural. the current scam is crumbling & there must be a change of course & it is probably being done already & will probably ramp up, intentionally, on purpose, to create more chaos, more crisis, more disorder, because that's how people are controlled
    So what you gonna do about it kid? You’re the one with all the knowledge, give us your masterplan.
    where did i say i had all the knowledge & a masterplan?
    You never. You just whinged and moaned and moaned and whinged. But if you don’t have any knowledge or a masterplan, why even bother starting a thread?
    Why start a thread about something you, by your own admission don’t have any knowledge on the subject ?
    are you ok? you seem to be making things up which is unusual for you. usually you & i can discuss things based on what each of says. i never whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i just mentioned that freedoms & liberties are being whittled away. advised preparation. asked what the next crisis could be. gave some possible suggestions. gave my prediction & ideas. is there something wrong with making predictions? i never said i don't have any knowledge or any plans. i started the thread to see other opinions on the next possible crisis. i never admitted i don't have any knowledge on the subject. just refuted your statement that claimed i had all the knowledge. i do have plans, i wouldn't call them master plans. depending where they discussion goes i may share some of those ideas
    I’m good thanks, appreciate you asking though. You didn’t say that you didn’t have any knowledge , but you didn’t say you did?
    Infact , you said a lot without saying much at all, which is one of your strong pints.
    However, if one Protesteth sufficiently to say “I never said I had any knowledge” I legitimately came to the conclusion that you didn’t have any knowledge. Otherwise why protest so vehemently?
    Now if everybody used your technique for debating, where would we be?
    “I didn’t say I didn’t believe in Covid” “I didn’t say I did believe in Covid.”
    “I didn’t say you can catch this through the air” “I didn’t say you can’t catch this through the air”
    I get the feeling you don’t know if you’re Arthur or Martha!
    you claimed i whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i disagree with you. you said i had all the knowledge. no one has all the knowledge so i corrected you. by my correcting you on your use of the word all you went on to assume that meant i didn't have any knowledge or plans. you then lied & said i admitted i don't have any knowledge & you are mis-quoting me. where did i say "i never said i had any knowledge". i am just interested in honest discussion.
    Come on now, this is too much!!!
    you have been the one lying in this thread
    you are just not capable of having an honest conversation based on what you know, have verified & proven for yourself to be true
    You “BELIEVE” that to be the case, but how do you “KNOW” that’s the truth?
    you have already proved it to be true by bringing red herrings & fallacies to some of our discussions. you have even recently started to lie & mis represent what i have said
    You believe that I lied (I never btw.) you believe I brought red herrings and fallacies to our discussions, they weren’t. Buy you don’t know any of that to be true.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,538
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    209
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is nothing wrong with doubt, but there is a huge difference between skeptical doubt and contrarian doubt. TIC what you seem to think is skeptical doubt is really you just being contrarian. We all have expressed skeptical doubt about your claims, especailly the idea the Covid is fake because of the lack of credible evidence you have presented compared to the extraordinariness of your claim. You have presented nothing. No evidence. All you have is a belief in the face of mountains of evidence. All you have done and continue to do here is exhibit contrarian doubt. You are not even aware of how your motivation and desire to want your unfounded belief to be true has caused you to dismiss sound evidence as though it were suspect.
    spergy larry you have been asked several times to provide proof on ow you know your belief is true. you have still been unable to. you are too retarded to understand that you only hold a belief. your belief requires faith in authority
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,538
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    209
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    the plandemic has run it's course. it has been stretched as far as it possibly could. your liberties & freedoms are being chipped away bit by bit. so be ready for the next one. so what is the next crisis that is coming up? some sort of orchestrated war between two main forces? or even staged weather crisis? aliens? space war or accident, food shortage, take your pick. i'm picking a weather manipulation climate crisis. more tsunami's, earthquakes, wild fires, floods, hurricanes, tornado's. i doubt these so called natural disasters will be natural. the current scam is crumbling & there must be a change of course & it is probably being done already & will probably ramp up, intentionally, on purpose, to create more chaos, more crisis, more disorder, because that's how people are controlled
    So what you gonna do about it kid? You’re the one with all the knowledge, give us your masterplan.
    where did i say i had all the knowledge & a masterplan?
    You never. You just whinged and moaned and moaned and whinged. But if you don’t have any knowledge or a masterplan, why even bother starting a thread?
    Why start a thread about something you, by your own admission don’t have any knowledge on the subject ?
    are you ok? you seem to be making things up which is unusual for you. usually you & i can discuss things based on what each of says. i never whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i just mentioned that freedoms & liberties are being whittled away. advised preparation. asked what the next crisis could be. gave some possible suggestions. gave my prediction & ideas. is there something wrong with making predictions? i never said i don't have any knowledge or any plans. i started the thread to see other opinions on the next possible crisis. i never admitted i don't have any knowledge on the subject. just refuted your statement that claimed i had all the knowledge. i do have plans, i wouldn't call them master plans. depending where they discussion goes i may share some of those ideas
    I’m good thanks, appreciate you asking though. You didn’t say that you didn’t have any knowledge , but you didn’t say you did?
    Infact , you said a lot without saying much at all, which is one of your strong pints.
    However, if one Protesteth sufficiently to say “I never said I had any knowledge” I legitimately came to the conclusion that you didn’t have any knowledge. Otherwise why protest so vehemently?
    Now if everybody used your technique for debating, where would we be?
    “I didn’t say I didn’t believe in Covid” “I didn’t say I did believe in Covid.”
    “I didn’t say you can catch this through the air” “I didn’t say you can’t catch this through the air”
    I get the feeling you don’t know if you’re Arthur or Martha!
    you claimed i whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i disagree with you. you said i had all the knowledge. no one has all the knowledge so i corrected you. by my correcting you on your use of the word all you went on to assume that meant i didn't have any knowledge or plans. you then lied & said i admitted i don't have any knowledge & you are mis-quoting me. where did i say "i never said i had any knowledge". i am just interested in honest discussion.
    Come on now, this is too much!!!
    you have been the one lying in this thread
    you are just not capable of having an honest conversation based on what you know, have verified & proven for yourself to be true
    You “BELIEVE” that to be the case, but how do you “KNOW” that’s the truth?
    you have already proved it to be true by bringing red herrings & fallacies to some of our discussions. you have even recently started to lie & mis represent what i have said
    You believe that I lied (I never btw.) you believe I brought red herrings and fallacies to our discussions, they weren’t. Buy you don’t know any of that to be true.
    you did lie & i already pointed it out. you said i admitted i don't have any knowledge. that is a lie. you also put in quotes “I never said I had any knowledge” as if i had said that. another lie. you also used red herrings about cancer & global warming, when my questions are on covid. red herring distractions to take away from my question. not really hard yakka to highlight your dishonesty
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,361
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1211
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is nothing wrong with doubt, but there is a huge difference between skeptical doubt and contrarian doubt. TIC what you seem to think is skeptical doubt is really you just being contrarian. We all have expressed skeptical doubt about your claims, especailly the idea the Covid is fake because of the lack of credible evidence you have presented compared to the extraordinariness of your claim. You have presented nothing. No evidence. All you have is a belief in the face of mountains of evidence. All you have done and continue to do here is exhibit contrarian doubt. You are not even aware of how your motivation and desire to want your unfounded belief to be true has caused you to dismiss sound evidence as though it were suspect.
    spergy larry you have been asked several times to provide proof on ow you know your belief is true. you have still been unable to. you are too retarded to understand that you only hold a belief. your belief requires faith in authority

    I am not sure what kind of an education you have had but there seem to be a few very basic fundamentals you are missing. It is much easier to educate yourself now and avail yourself of some amazing help from more qualified people to help you make better decisions and more informed choices. I suggest you might want to start there before trying to remotely assess others.

    It is not my belief that Covid exists that is a widely accepted scientific truth. Even discounting my own personal anecdotal experience of Covid and that of those around me it is now impossible to ignore the FACT that experts who have a more accurate insight than you or i, after having trained, practiced and studied viruses for years have agreed on these facts.

    Your insisting that it is merely a belief does not make it so.

    You are quite clearly governed by naive paranoia, unable or unwilling to accept your own limits and potential. That is why you are pretending that your fairy tale learned belief negates true knowledge. You don't even understand the argument from authority fallacy you are accusing people of invoking by relying on knowledge rather then believing your mythical gobbledeegook. You seem to think that because our opinions agree with the authority that is scientific concensus, then we can not be thinking critically. Actually the opposite is true.

    If we ( the majority here who disagree with your assertion that covid is not real) were to argue that Covid must exist simply because the experts say so, then yes correctly you could point out that is a logical fallacy based on an argument from authority. The thing is though nobody here is making that argument. Rather what everyone is doing is arguing that these huge amounts of experts have accumulated a wealth of evidence, and that their conclusions have been reviewed and verified by another huge amount of experts, and so their conclusions are currently the best explanations.

    You are making an argument from false expertise. You have shown quite clearly that you struggle to compose a sentence, let alone construct an argument, and so we have to assume there is no way any of us could trust you to conduct even the most rudimentary experiment.

    Your are conflating your own weak ill thought out opinion with fact. Your laymans opinion does not negate the scientific concensus of experts. History and experience has taught us all this again and again.

    Experts are not infallible and experts can of course be questioned that is what makes the scientific method a much better example of knowing something than your proposed lone experiment by a non-expert, that would be merely anecdotal and amount to something far closer to belief than knowing anything.

    You disagreeing with the experts is not an example of skeptical doubt because the strength and volume of evidence needed to overturn this knowledge would be massive and you have as of yet provided nothing that would alter, discount or overturn it.

    You have nothing more than contrarian doubt.
    Last edited by Beanz; 01-28-2022 at 07:52 PM.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,829
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    My dear trusted friend @TIC I have this very good opportunity for us both to wet our beaks.

    The reason I have contacted you on this post is because I have researched you very carefully, and I know you are a person of the highest integrity and standing in this community. You are a man of science and questioning intellect. You have over many posts here (which means you are fully known and respected throughout the highest circles of influence). I have made dis offer before on this forum, but the person was a fool and a donkey and did not wish to become rich.

    My real name is Adesanjo Odebasi, and I believe that it is very important, at this crucial time, to be totally open and honest with you - my brother and partner in business so that we may proceed in a trusting and family way with this business transaction I will propose to you, O my brother.

    I am the eldest son of His Excellency Doctor Professor Goodluck Alwaysplayfair Odebasi NCG, KRNA, BCG. My father is de Minister of Energy for Nigeria and also the OPEC delegate for the west of Africa. You may use your esteemed sources to verify this information and to satisfy yourself of my credentials and my bona fide intentions towards you, my uncle and business friend.

    My Fatha, he has recently transacted an agreement with Gazprom of Russia and wid de National Oil Corporation of China in Nigeria, my contry.

    Currently, we have USD10,750,250 in our Bank Account 334563278 in the Nigerian National Bank, Lagos, Nigeria as a result of this legal and good faith transaction.

    My father, the respected Minister wishes to move dese monies outside our contry so that we may be advantageous of Foreign Exchange benefits in international market liquidity.

    Now, my good fren, you may know that it is not possible to transact foreign currency exchange in Nigeria, so I would be honoured to enter into a partnership with you to expedite dis legal business transaction wid you.

    I have been totally honest with you. My fadda, he wishes to deposit de while sum of USD10,750,250 (ten million, seven hondred fiddy tousand and two hondred fiddy dollars)into your bank Account. My private banker, Mr Olajide Adewole (President of de Nigeria National Bank, will provide you wid de appropriate references and guarantees and you may reach him on ola.officialbankpresident@hotmail.com to satisfy your good self of our credentials

    Our proposition is this. We will immediately deposit de monies into your account within 24 hours. In return for dis, you will receive de sum of one million (1,000,000)US dollars as a transaction fee. As you can see, I know I can trust you with dis proposal. Immediately thereafter, we will withdraw de balance of USD 9,750,250 from your account. You will therefore retain de balance of USD One Million for your professional and legal services in dis matter.

    I wish that you, as a serious and clever man would then transact dese money to our home and private account

    All day we need to start this transaction is information regarding our official transfer of de money. If you, my esteemed partner will simply send me de details of your account, I will immediately take dis action

    Wonce you send me dis information - account name, number and location, we will act in a trusting way wid you so you gets your money straightaway

    It will be gud to trasaxt de bidness wid you so yu can be verrrrry rich and a man abot town. it will be ezy for us to do dis ting as i am not a 101 man like som peeople on herr.

    I Lloyd forward to herring from you

    Professor Adesanjo Odebasi PhD
    Executive Assistant to GA Odebasi VCR, KPMG
    Highest Cultural Attaché
    Nigerian Rich Oil Republic
    His Excellency
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,993
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    the plandemic has run it's course. it has been stretched as far as it possibly could. your liberties & freedoms are being chipped away bit by bit. so be ready for the next one. so what is the next crisis that is coming up? some sort of orchestrated war between two main forces? or even staged weather crisis? aliens? space war or accident, food shortage, take your pick. i'm picking a weather manipulation climate crisis. more tsunami's, earthquakes, wild fires, floods, hurricanes, tornado's. i doubt these so called natural disasters will be natural. the current scam is crumbling & there must be a change of course & it is probably being done already & will probably ramp up, intentionally, on purpose, to create more chaos, more crisis, more disorder, because that's how people are controlled
    So what you gonna do about it kid? You’re the one with all the knowledge, give us your masterplan.
    where did i say i had all the knowledge & a masterplan?
    You never. You just whinged and moaned and moaned and whinged. But if you don’t have any knowledge or a masterplan, why even bother starting a thread?
    Why start a thread about something you, by your own admission don’t have any knowledge on the subject ?
    are you ok? you seem to be making things up which is unusual for you. usually you & i can discuss things based on what each of says. i never whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i just mentioned that freedoms & liberties are being whittled away. advised preparation. asked what the next crisis could be. gave some possible suggestions. gave my prediction & ideas. is there something wrong with making predictions? i never said i don't have any knowledge or any plans. i started the thread to see other opinions on the next possible crisis. i never admitted i don't have any knowledge on the subject. just refuted your statement that claimed i had all the knowledge. i do have plans, i wouldn't call them master plans. depending where they discussion goes i may share some of those ideas
    I’m good thanks, appreciate you asking though. You didn’t say that you didn’t have any knowledge , but you didn’t say you did?
    Infact , you said a lot without saying much at all, which is one of your strong pints.
    However, if one Protesteth sufficiently to say “I never said I had any knowledge” I legitimately came to the conclusion that you didn’t have any knowledge. Otherwise why protest so vehemently?
    Now if everybody used your technique for debating, where would we be?
    “I didn’t say I didn’t believe in Covid” “I didn’t say I did believe in Covid.”
    “I didn’t say you can catch this through the air” “I didn’t say you can’t catch this through the air”
    I get the feeling you don’t know if you’re Arthur or Martha!
    you claimed i whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i disagree with you. you said i had all the knowledge. no one has all the knowledge so i corrected you. by my correcting you on your use of the word all you went on to assume that meant i didn't have any knowledge or plans. you then lied & said i admitted i don't have any knowledge & you are mis-quoting me. where did i say "i never said i had any knowledge". i am just interested in honest discussion.
    Come on now, this is too much!!!
    you have been the one lying in this thread
    you are just not capable of having an honest conversation based on what you know, have verified & proven for yourself to be true
    You “BELIEVE” that to be the case, but how do you “KNOW” that’s the truth?
    you have already proved it to be true by bringing red herrings & fallacies to some of our discussions. you have even recently started to lie & mis represent what i have said
    You believe that I lied (I never btw.) you believe I brought red herrings and fallacies to our discussions, they weren’t. Buy you don’t know any of that to be true.
    you did lie & i already pointed it out. you said i admitted i don't have any knowledge. that is a lie. you also put in quotes “I never said I had any knowledge” as if i had said that. another lie. you also used red herrings about cancer & global warming, when my questions are on covid. red herring distractions to take away from my question. not really hard yakka to highlight your dishonesty
    1. Your questions weren’t about Covid, it was about what is next after Covid?
    2. Listen to Mimi ! “It’s all about Me!” “My Questions “ me,me,me . Why should anyone want to answer your questions , when roughly 95% of the time you avoid every other fucker’s questions ?
    You can only expect back what you give, and you constantly flat refuse to answer people’s questions or state any facts. And when anybody puts facts in front of you , you play your silly little “how do you know it’s true” bollocks.
    Childish and pathetic really, but hey ho.
    Like I said, I’ve read all I need to know , I’ve sussed you out, I don’t need to interact further on this one, it’s done and you’re done. All the best.x
    Besides, it’s doing that stupid shit when it makes the previous posts about 3 miles long, so I can’t be fucked with that.
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 01-28-2022 at 10:35 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,538
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    209
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    the plandemic has run it's course. it has been stretched as far as it possibly could. your liberties & freedoms are being chipped away bit by bit. so be ready for the next one. so what is the next crisis that is coming up? some sort of orchestrated war between two main forces? or even staged weather crisis? aliens? space war or accident, food shortage, take your pick. i'm picking a weather manipulation climate crisis. more tsunami's, earthquakes, wild fires, floods, hurricanes, tornado's. i doubt these so called natural disasters will be natural. the current scam is crumbling & there must be a change of course & it is probably being done already & will probably ramp up, intentionally, on purpose, to create more chaos, more crisis, more disorder, because that's how people are controlled
    So what you gonna do about it kid? You’re the one with all the knowledge, give us your masterplan.
    where did i say i had all the knowledge & a masterplan?
    You never. You just whinged and moaned and moaned and whinged. But if you don’t have any knowledge or a masterplan, why even bother starting a thread?
    Why start a thread about something you, by your own admission don’t have any knowledge on the subject ?
    are you ok? you seem to be making things up which is unusual for you. usually you & i can discuss things based on what each of says. i never whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i just mentioned that freedoms & liberties are being whittled away. advised preparation. asked what the next crisis could be. gave some possible suggestions. gave my prediction & ideas. is there something wrong with making predictions? i never said i don't have any knowledge or any plans. i started the thread to see other opinions on the next possible crisis. i never admitted i don't have any knowledge on the subject. just refuted your statement that claimed i had all the knowledge. i do have plans, i wouldn't call them master plans. depending where they discussion goes i may share some of those ideas
    I’m good thanks, appreciate you asking though. You didn’t say that you didn’t have any knowledge , but you didn’t say you did?
    Infact , you said a lot without saying much at all, which is one of your strong pints.
    However, if one Protesteth sufficiently to say “I never said I had any knowledge” I legitimately came to the conclusion that you didn’t have any knowledge. Otherwise why protest so vehemently?
    Now if everybody used your technique for debating, where would we be?
    “I didn’t say I didn’t believe in Covid” “I didn’t say I did believe in Covid.”
    “I didn’t say you can catch this through the air” “I didn’t say you can’t catch this through the air”
    I get the feeling you don’t know if you’re Arthur or Martha!
    you claimed i whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i disagree with you. you said i had all the knowledge. no one has all the knowledge so i corrected you. by my correcting you on your use of the word all you went on to assume that meant i didn't have any knowledge or plans. you then lied & said i admitted i don't have any knowledge & you are mis-quoting me. where did i say "i never said i had any knowledge". i am just interested in honest discussion.
    Come on now, this is too much!!!
    you have been the one lying in this thread
    you are just not capable of having an honest conversation based on what you know, have verified & proven for yourself to be true
    You “BELIEVE” that to be the case, but how do you “KNOW” that’s the truth?
    you have already proved it to be true by bringing red herrings & fallacies to some of our discussions. you have even recently started to lie & mis represent what i have said
    You believe that I lied (I never btw.) you believe I brought red herrings and fallacies to our discussions, they weren’t. Buy you don’t know any of that to be true.
    you did lie & i already pointed it out. you said i admitted i don't have any knowledge. that is a lie. you also put in quotes “I never said I had any knowledge” as if i had said that. another lie. you also used red herrings about cancer & global warming, when my questions are on covid. red herring distractions to take away from my question. not really hard yakka to highlight your dishonesty
    1. Your questions weren’t about Covid, it was about what is next after Covid?
    2. Listen to Mimi ! “It’s all about Me!” “My Questions “ me,me,me . Why should anyone want to answer your questions , when roughly 95% of the time you avoid every other fucker’s questions ?
    You can only expect back what you give, and you constantly flat refuse to answer people’s questions or state any facts. And when anybody puts facts in front of you , you play your silly little “how do you know it’s true” bollocks.
    Childish and pathetic really, but hey ho.
    Like I said, I’ve read all I need to know , I’ve sussed you out, I don’t need to interact further on this one, it’s done and you’re done. All the best.x
    Besides, it’s doing that stupid shit when it makes the previous posts about 3 miles long, so I can’t be fucked with that.
    you seem to have an issue with comprehension. i said some of our discussions. in some of our discussions you have brought in red herrings to distract from the questions. this thread was about what could be next. you have lied & mis represented in this thread. no one has to answer my questions. i couldn't care less. i already know you only hold a belief. you have already admitted this. if you have any facts to prove your belief is real please preset them to show how you know them to be true. if you don't know something to be true then you only have faith, trust & a belief. that is not knowing. & here you come with the childish & pathetic insults when you can't prove your belief to be true. at least i have kept discussions between the two of us honest & polite. i am happy to have discussions with you if you are willing to come into them without your bias' & start from what you actually know but i won't expect much from a liar & someone who mis represents
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. UK income tax scam or genuine.. HELP
    By smashup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 02:27 PM
  2. B&Q Scam .... Terrible (BELIEVE ME)
    By BIG H in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 01:52 AM
  3. Scam
    By gogs67 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 10:52 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing