Thread: the scam is over. what's next?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    There is nothing wrong with doubt, but there is a huge difference between skeptical doubt and contrarian doubt. TIC what you seem to think is skeptical doubt is really you just being contrarian. We all have expressed skeptical doubt about your claims, especailly the idea the Covid is fake because of the lack of credible evidence you have presented compared to the extraordinariness of your claim. You have presented nothing. No evidence. All you have is a belief in the face of mountains of evidence. All you have done and continue to do here is exhibit contrarian doubt. You are not even aware of how your motivation and desire to want your unfounded belief to be true has caused you to dismiss sound evidence as though it were suspect.
    spergy larry you have been asked several times to provide proof on ow you know your belief is true. you have still been unable to. you are too retarded to understand that you only hold a belief. your belief requires faith in authority

I am not sure what kind of an education you have had but there seem to be a few very basic fundamentals you are missing. It is much easier to educate yourself now and avail yourself of some amazing help from more qualified people to help you make better decisions and more informed choices. I suggest you might want to start there before trying to remotely assess others.

It is not my belief that Covid exists that is a widely accepted scientific truth. Even discounting my own personal anecdotal experience of Covid and that of those around me it is now impossible to ignore the FACT that experts who have a more accurate insight than you or i, after having trained, practiced and studied viruses for years have agreed on these facts.

Your insisting that it is merely a belief does not make it so.

You are quite clearly governed by naive paranoia, unable or unwilling to accept your own limits and potential. That is why you are pretending that your fairy tale learned belief negates true knowledge. You don't even understand the argument from authority fallacy you are accusing people of invoking by relying on knowledge rather then believing your mythical gobbledeegook. You seem to think that because our opinions agree with the authority that is scientific concensus, then we can not be thinking critically. Actually the opposite is true.

If we ( the majority here who disagree with your assertion that covid is not real) were to argue that Covid must exist simply because the experts say so, then yes correctly you could point out that is a logical fallacy based on an argument from authority. The thing is though nobody here is making that argument. Rather what everyone is doing is arguing that these huge amounts of experts have accumulated a wealth of evidence, and that their conclusions have been reviewed and verified by another huge amount of experts, and so their conclusions are currently the best explanations.

You are making an argument from false expertise. You have shown quite clearly that you struggle to compose a sentence, let alone construct an argument, and so we have to assume there is no way any of us could trust you to conduct even the most rudimentary experiment.

Your are conflating your own weak ill thought out opinion with fact. Your laymans opinion does not negate the scientific concensus of experts. History and experience has taught us all this again and again.

Experts are not infallible and experts can of course be questioned that is what makes the scientific method a much better example of knowing something than your proposed lone experiment by a non-expert, that would be merely anecdotal and amount to something far closer to belief than knowing anything.

You disagreeing with the experts is not an example of skeptical doubt because the strength and volume of evidence needed to overturn this knowledge would be massive and you have as of yet provided nothing that would alter, discount or overturn it.

You have nothing more than contrarian doubt.
    more fallacies from larry the sperg. your acceptance of something is not you proving how you know it is true. you only hold a belief based on your faith in authority. you can believe what you like. i'm not interested in your beliefs. you can't prove how you know that belief is true. explanations are not you proving how you know the claims are true you spastic. i am not making any argument. i am asking you to tell me how you know your belief is true & what you have done to prove that. all you have to do is tell me how you know your belief is true or admit you only hold a belief. i already know you only hold a belief but it gives me great satisfaction to watch you squirm trying to defend your belief
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I may have asked this before... but do you not believe in JUST Covid? Or does your disbelief cover all other viruses?

If you believe in other viruses but not COVID... is there a reason why this one is fake while the others are real?

Frankly, it would make more sense if you didn't believe in viruses in general. After all... you don't believe in cancer, so that's not much of a stretch.

Here's the thing.

Let's separate FACT from OPINION.

It's a FACT that thousands upon thousands of health professionals around the globe SAY that COVID exists. Let's use your terminology.

It's a FACT that we've all been exposed to these pronouncements, complete with data, numbers, and scientific explanations.

Follow me so far?

Ok.

Now... you BELIEVE that all that has been said about COVID is false. You BELIEVE Covid does not exist. It's fake.

Most of us BELIEVE that all that has been said about COVID is true. We BELIEVE Covid exists. It's real.

WHY your insistence that it is the rest of the world that needs to "prove" anything to you?

That's pretty self aggrandizing, isn't it?

Who are YOU that anyone needs to prove anything to you... and that your BELIEFS are facts while the rest of the world's are just BELIEFS?

I'm pretty sure this has been asked of you before... but I don't recall ever hearing a satisfactory answer.

If you were content with calling your own beliefs BELIEFS... even if you called our own beliefs BELIEFS as well... at least we could agree to disagree.

But you want to stand at a podium and shoot spitballs at an aircraft carrier.

Sorry... but it doesn't work that way.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The scientific method replaces belief with tested true knowledge. It is literally as close to 'knowing something' as you can get. It is aware of the need to constantly question and prove to itself any hypothesis it proposes. It is self aware. We don't believe covid exists, we know.

TIC is not self aware all he has is the deluded belief of the gullible fool. He does not even understand any of the logical fallacies he thinks that he is cleverly refuting. He has already insisted that he is not interested in evidence. He has just again insisted that using evidence is a logical fallacy. He calls it an appeal to authority. We are not using an appeal to authority at all. We are not claiming its true because our mum said it was, or because David Icke or Alex Jones said it was. We are reminding him that the empirical evidence says covid exists. That is knowing.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I got sick with the exact same symptoms I had been reading about for months. For me, that even trumps (I hate to use that word) all the scientific evidence that exists, if that's possible.

But...

I'm willing to start with the flawed premise that COVID is a belief.

My point is that "COVID doesn't exist" is also a belief... and who's to sit and judge who has to prove something to who?

In other words, it is my BELIEF that the existence of COVID is a FACT.

It is TIC's BELIEF that the non-existence of COVID is a FACT.

I've got millions of people and the entire global scientific community on my side. I've got personal experience having gotten sick with the EXACT SAME SYMPTOMS that have been identified as COVID by health professionals the world over.

But...

Even when starting with the false premise of COVID being just a belief.... my point is that TIC's point of view is ALSO a belief.

And since I don't believe in having burden of proof assigned arbitrarily... I don't accept the onus of having to prove anything.

Besides... the onus should be on the infinitely minute minority.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 01-29-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The scientific method replaces belief with tested true knowledge. It is literally as close to 'knowing something' as you can get. It is aware of the need to constantly question and prove to itself any hypothesis it proposes. It is self aware. We don't believe covid exists, we know.

TIC is not self aware all he has is the deluded belief of the gullible fool. He does not even understand any of the logical fallacies he thinks that he is cleverly refuting. He has already insisted that he is not interested in evidence. He has just again insisted that using evidence is a logical fallacy. He calls it an appeal to authority. We are not using an appeal to authority at all. We are not claiming its true because our mum said it was, or because David Icke or Alex Jones said it was. We are reminding him that the empirical evidence says covid exists. That is knowing.
    show me the scientific method you used to prove convid is real so i can repeat it. you know you cant because you only hold a belief you sperg
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i hope this thread does not make it mainstream... lolol....
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I may have asked this before... but do you not believe in JUST Covid? Or does your disbelief cover all other viruses?

If you believe in other viruses but not COVID... is there a reason why this one is fake while the others are real?

Frankly, it would make more sense if you didn't believe in viruses in general. After all... you don't believe in cancer, so that's not much of a stretch.

Here's the thing.

Let's separate FACT from OPINION.

It's a FACT that thousands upon thousands of health professionals around the globe SAY that COVID exists. Let's use your terminology.

It's a FACT that we've all been exposed to these pronouncements, complete with data, numbers, and scientific explanations.

Follow me so far?

Ok.

Now... you BELIEVE that all that has been said about COVID is false. You BELIEVE Covid does not exist. It's fake.

Most of us BELIEVE that all that has been said about COVID is true. We BELIEVE Covid exists. It's real.

WHY your insistence that it is the rest of the world that needs to "prove" anything to you?

That's pretty self aggrandizing, isn't it?

Who are YOU that anyone needs to prove anything to you... and that your BELIEFS are facts while the rest of the world's are just BELIEFS?

I'm pretty sure this has been asked of you before... but I don't recall ever hearing a satisfactory answer.

If you were content with calling your own beliefs BELIEFS... even if you called our own beliefs BELIEFS as well... at least we could agree to disagree.

But you want to stand at a podium and shoot spitballs at an aircraft carrier.

Sorry... but it doesn't work that way.
    people get ill or a disease that is a fact. i am interested in the cause of the illness or disease. you are mis representing me by saying i don't believe in cancer. cancer is an illness or disease. i know people get ill or a disease. i'm interested in knowing the cause. lets start from the very beginning. where did the claim come from? it wasn't from me. it was declared that there is a virus that is caught from outside the body, from person to person, through the air or off surfaces that is the cause of a pandemic. do you agree with that? that is the claim that is said to be real in my world. that claim needs to be proved. you believe that claim, that is your right. i am asking you how you know that claim is real. you have admitted you only have a belief. i am not interested in your belief. only your proof of how you know the claim is true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I got sick with the exact same symptoms I had been reading about for months. For me, that even trumps (I hate to use that word) all the scientific evidence that exists, if that's possible.

But...

I'm willing to start with the flawed premise that COVID is a belief.

My point is that "COVID doesn't exist" is also a belief... and who's to sit and judge who has to prove something to who?

In other words, it is my BELIEF that the existence of COVID is a FACT.

It is TIC's BELIEF that the non-existence of COVID is a FACT.

I've got millions of people and the entire global scientific community on my side. I've got personal experience having gotten sick with the EXACT SAME SYMPTOMS that have been identified as COVID by health professionals the world over.

But...

Even when starting with the false premise of COVID being just a belief.... my point is that TIC's point of view is ALSO a belief.

And since I don't believe in having burden of proof assigned arbitrarily... I don't accept the onus of having to prove anything.

Besides... the onus should be on the infinitely minute minority.
    your symptoms are not you proving covid is real. the claim was made that something is real in my world. that claim needs to be proved. you have every right to believe that claim. your belief in that claim doesn't make it a fact. i don't hold a belief about covid. i am asking you how you know it is real & how you have proved that. you haven't proved it so it is only your belief. you are using fallacies by talking about consensus & experts. that is not you knowing. just like your symptoms are not you proving covid is a virus caught from outside the body, from person to person, through the air or off surfaces. it is just you having faith in what you are being told. the burden of proof is with those making the claim. you don't have to prove anything. you can keep believing. i am not interested in your beliefs

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

those damn domestic violent extremists

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/domesti...ulletin-warns/

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frankly, it would make more sense if you didn't believe in viruses in general. After all... you don't believe in cancer, so that's not much of a stretch
    Man won't call cancer cancer and does not 'believe' in it. I just hope the likeminded never have to 'know' it. I mean really, that's pretty much a wrap in some things a man has to hear to know what and who they're dealing with . Can only imagine how visits to medical professionals go.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh I see... yet another conspiracy.

But I'll bet you have the pulse of the situation and know exactly who is planning to attack the U.S. power grid... right?

Tell me... I don't know whether you were born when Timothy McVeigh bombed and destroyed a U.S. Federal Building in Oklahoma City.

But I'll bet you have your conspiracy theory on that too... huh?

Probably the media storyline about McVeigh being a domestic terrorist... hating the world... and wanting revenge against the U.S. government for the siege in Waco, Texas... is just too simplistic... right?

There must be some convoluted "Cabal-related" cockamamie story about how the U.S. government bombed its OWN building and then put the blame on poor little Timothy... right?

What does it matter that McVeigh was totally unremorseful all the way up to his execution by lethal injection in 2001.

Wait......... unlesssss he really wasn't executed at all... and is now living under protective custody.

Am I getting the hang of this or what??

You see... that's why your arguments about COVID don't really hold any water.

But that's cool. You do you.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Frankly, it would make more sense if you didn't believe in viruses in general. After all... you don't believe in cancer, so that's not much of a stretch
    Man won't call cancer cancer and does not 'believe' in it. I just hope the likeminded never have to 'know' it. I mean really, that's pretty much a wrap in some things a man has to hear to know what and who they're dealing with . Can only imagine how visits to medical professionals go.
    you can call it whatever you like. it is a disease or illness. i never said i don't believe in disease or illness. i'm interested in the cause

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh I see... yet another conspiracy.

But I'll bet you have the pulse of the situation and know exactly who is planning to attack the U.S. power grid... right?

Tell me... I don't know whether you were born when Timothy McVeigh bombed and destroyed a U.S. Federal Building in Oklahoma City.

But I'll bet you have your conspiracy theory on that too... huh?

Probably the media storyline about McVeigh being a domestic terrorist... hating the world... and wanting revenge against the U.S. government for the siege in Waco, Texas... is just too simplistic... right?

There must be some convoluted "Cabal-related" cockamamie story about how the U.S. government bombed its OWN building and then put the blame on poor little Timothy... right?

What does it matter that McVeigh was totally unremorseful all the way up to his execution by lethal injection in 2001.

Wait......... unlesssss he really wasn't executed at all... and is now living under protective custody.

Am I getting the hang of this or what??

You see... that's why your arguments about COVID don't really hold any water.

But that's cool. You do you.
    who have they arrested & charged? should we just take their word? like they told us how the gulf of tonkin played out, until they changed that story. now you have created a red herring about the oklahoma city bombing. rip terrance yeakey. if those are your ideas on it that's fine but don't attach your red herrings to me. i wouldn't be surprised if this story was being used to cover for rolling blackouts or the like & orchestrated by the government
    Last edited by TIC; 08-12-2022 at 11:52 AM.

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​Has anybody on here ever actually been to Oklahoma City? It sound like a made up name?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

you can call it whatever you like. it is a disease or illness. i never said i don't believe in disease or illness. i'm interested in the cause
    Surely no conspiracy in the legitimacy of Cancer eh. How do you arrive at a cure with a refusal to categorize prioritize and treat. Going to assume you've been to a doctor over the years. And you've heard findings and diagnosis you may not have wanted to hear. Exactly how long did you sit in the office arguing that they iron clad prove what their years of education, study and medical experiences arrived out. At some point in life whether ya wanna admit it or not you like everyone else put trust, faith and reasoning process into another far more versed and educated in a field than yourself. From there our future decisions, direction and mind sets are forged in application and resulting experiences. You don't get the convenience of being the all 'knowing' all righteous right out of the gate.

Thread Information