Thread: the scam is over. what's next?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​Has anybody on here ever actually been to Oklahoma City? It sound like a made up name?
    I've always been told I was born just outside of Oklahoma City. Literally from day 1. Now however, in the light of the very real possibility it was all a ruse..I'm beginning to doubt my physical existence at all . Or maybe an alien? But I'd have to prove the existence of other planets. But I have seen them in movies. This is all very confusing .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The scientific method replaces belief with tested true knowledge. It is literally as close to 'knowing something' as you can get. It is aware of the need to constantly question and prove to itself any hypothesis it proposes. It is self aware. We don't believe covid exists, we know.

TIC is not self aware all he has is the deluded belief of the gullible fool. He does not even understand any of the logical fallacies he thinks that he is cleverly refuting. He has already insisted that he is not interested in evidence. He has just again insisted that using evidence is a logical fallacy. He calls it an appeal to authority. We are not using an appeal to authority at all. We are not claiming its true because our mum said it was, or because David Icke or Alex Jones said it was. We are reminding him that the empirical evidence says covid exists. That is knowing.
    show me the scientific method you used to prove convid is real so i can repeat it. you know you cant because you only hold a belief you sperg
    You can't even construct a sentence or form an argument, so what hope is there of you being able to understand the fact that 'the scientific method' is an empirical method of acquiring knowledge? It is literally how we all know things, rather than relying on beliefs like you, you thick twat.

It is not a single anecdotal amateur experiment that you can inexpertly complete without independent observers, checks and measures carried out, that would be doomed by your own cognitive assumptions distorting your observations and conclusions.

If you can't start a sentence with a capital letter or spell aspergers, I am not sure you can be trusted to even do up the buttons on a lab coat, let alone follow lab protocol.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I may have asked this before... but do you not believe in JUST Covid? Or does your disbelief cover all other viruses?

If you believe in other viruses but not COVID... is there a reason why this one is fake while the others are real?

Frankly, it would make more sense if you didn't believe in viruses in general. After all... you don't believe in cancer, so that's not much of a stretch
    Man won't call cancer cancer and does not 'believe' in it. I just hope the likeminded never have to 'know' it. I mean really, that's pretty much a wrap in some things a man has to hear to know what and who they're dealing with . Can only imagine how visits to medical professionals go.
    you can call it whatever you like. it is a disease or illness. i never said i don't believe in disease or illness. i'm interested in the cause
    Surely no conspiracy in the legitimacy of Cancer eh. How do you arrive at a cure with a refusal to categorize prioritize and treat. Going to assume you've been to a doctor over the years. And you've heard findings and diagnosis you may not have wanted to hear. Exactly how long did you sit in the office arguing that they iron clad prove what their years of education, study and medical experiences arrived out. At some point in life whether ya wanna admit it or not you like everyone else put trust, faith and reasoning process into another far more versed and educated in a field than yourself. From there our future decisions, direction and mind sets are forged in application and resulting experiences. You don't get the convenience of being the all 'knowing' all righteous right out of the gate.
    i know someone who was diagnosed with a form of cancer. turns out it wasn't. calling her disease cancer didn't help establish the cause of her illness. you are mis representing me. if i chose to put my trust & faith in another person there is no problem. i wouldn't go & claim that i know what they are saying is true. only that i have faith & trust & a belief in what i'm being told. it's fine for someone to have a belief. that is not the same as knowing
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The scientific method replaces belief with tested true knowledge. It is literally as close to 'knowing something' as you can get. It is aware of the need to constantly question and prove to itself any hypothesis it proposes. It is self aware. We don't believe covid exists, we know.

TIC is not self aware all he has is the deluded belief of the gullible fool. He does not even understand any of the logical fallacies he thinks that he is cleverly refuting. He has already insisted that he is not interested in evidence. He has just again insisted that using evidence is a logical fallacy. He calls it an appeal to authority. We are not using an appeal to authority at all. We are not claiming its true because our mum said it was, or because David Icke or Alex Jones said it was. We are reminding him that the empirical evidence says covid exists. That is knowing.
    show me the scientific method you used to prove convid is real so i can repeat it. you know you cant because you only hold a belief you sperg
    You can't even construct a sentence or form an argument, so what hope is there of you being able to understand the fact that 'the scientific method' is an empirical method of acquiring knowledge? It is literally how we all know things, rather than relying on beliefs like you, you thick twat.

It is not a single anecdotal amateur experiment that you can inexpertly complete without independent observers, checks and measures carried out, that would be doomed by your own cognitive assumptions distorting your observations and conclusions.

If you can't start a sentence with a capital letter or spell aspergers, I am not sure you can be trusted to even do up the buttons on a lab coat, let alone follow lab protocol.
    seven times larry the sperg you have no scientific method to show that your hypothesis that convid is a virus caught from outside the body, from person to person, through the air or off surfaces. you only hold a belief you spastic
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

seven times larry the sperg you have no scientific method to show that your hypothesis that convid is a virus caught from outside the body, from person to person, through the air or off surfaces. you only hold a belief you spastic
    The scientific method is exactly how and why we all know that Covid is real. Your idea that you conducting a one off experiment would be a way of you knowing something is delusional nonsense. All it would do is support your assumptions and bias. You would have to trust all the manufacturers of the equipment and previously agreed scientific methods and conditions to do so. All these were arrived at by consensus, which because you are unable to think critically, is something you think is an indication of an international conspiracy.

It is not my hypothesis, it is one proposed and tested by thousands of competing experts in independent labs around the world. Their consensus is arrived at by meticulous competitive peer review of each other's work.

We have all conducted numerous home experiments with lateral flow tests in order to be able to go about our lives and not be crippled by fear or the fairy tale beliefs that have obviously crippled you mentally and emotionally for nearly two years now.

We know, we truly know whilst you only believe.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The scientific method is exactly how and why we all know that Covid is real. Your idea that you conducting a one off experiment would be a way of you knowing something is delusional nonsense. All it would do is support your assumptions and bias. You would have to trust all the manufacturers of the equipment and previously agreed scientific methods and conditions to do so. All these were arrived at by consensus, which because you are unable to think critically, is something you think is an indication of an international conspiracy.

It is not my hypothesis, it is one proposed and tested by thousands of competing experts in independent labs around the world. Their consensus is arrived at by meticulous competitive peer review of each other's work.

We have all conducted numerous home experiments with lateral flow tests in order to be able to go about our lives and not be crippled by fear or the fairy tale beliefs that have obviously crippled you mentally and emotionally for nearly two years now.

We know, we truly know whilst you only believe.
    you don't know shit. you only believe what you have been told & you are too retarded to understand the difference. i never said anything about a one of experiment. i am asking for the scientific method you used to verify your belief to be true. consensus is not you proving the claim is true & is another fallacy. if you know something that would mean you have proved it to be true & i can also verify it. you believe, you only believe spergy larry.
    Last edited by TIC; 01-31-2022 at 11:14 PM.

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t really want to get embroiled in this argument (love fest), but don’t forget I did a scientific experiment that showed I could isolate the virus, and then I could catch it through the air and off a surface

Sadly, the tramp I was keeping in the garage to prove some further medical breakthroughs didn’t quite make it. I think he died sometime on Friday night as I was trying to slim him down a bit to properly pass through my sieve to make absolutely sure there were no contaminants etc.

Its a shame as I wasted some of my cats food on him, but there is another one on a local park bench that I have my eye on for next time. Rest assured I will keep you informed. I’m looking to capture him like Buffalo Bill did, with some sort of van and a plaster cast and a ruse with a sofa.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

She doesn't believe COVID exists either.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

it's okay for you to believe what you believe. it's not okay for you to demand others believe what you believe. sounds like your trying to convince someone of your belief

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

it's okay for you to believe what you believe. it's not okay for you to demand others believe what you believe. sounds like your trying to convince someone of your belief
    I'm not, TIC. And I haven't for a long time. But the door swings both ways on this.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

I'm not, TIC. And I haven't for a long time. But the door swings both ways on this.
    like i said, believe what you want to believe. i'm not interested in your belief, only what you can prove to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's be clear here. TIC is a liar.

He claims to only be interested in what you can prove to be true but then refuses to consider any kind of evidence.

What he really wants, is to have his bias and his childish beliefs in conspiracy theories, that make him think he is better than everyone here, confirmed.

Calling a virus that has affected everyone here 'convid' and then claiming 'the scam is over' is not a neutral position that respects anyone's acquired knowledge. It is an arrogant demand to be treated differently and to give presidency to beliefs over knowledge.

His insistence that scientific consensus is not evidence, is not so different to claims made by flat earthers or religious crackpots.
    Last edited by Beanz; 02-02-2022 at 12:32 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

like i said, believe what you want to believe. i'm not interested in your belief, only what you can prove to be true

I'm not interested in your belief either. Hence... the swinging door.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Deja poo'
    The feeling that you've heard this shit before

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's be clear here. TIC is a liar.

He claims to only be interested in what you can prove to be true but then refuses to consider any kind of evidence.

What he really wants, is to have his bias and his childish beliefs in conspiracy theories, that make him think he is better than everyone here, confirmed.

Calling a virus that has affected everyone here 'convid' and then claiming 'the scam is over' is not a neutral position that respects anyone's acquired knowledge. It is an arrogant demand to be treated differently and to give presidency to beliefs over knowledge.

His insistence that scientific consensus is not evidence, is not so different to claims made by flat earthers or religious crackpots.
    you have been proven a liar over & over spergy larry. you haven't provided any evidence of the scientific method you used to prove your belief. all i want is for you to prove your belief. & we both know you can't or you would have done so already. the problem is you can't admit you only hold a belief & faith in authority. scientific consensus is another fallacy. i am asking you to prove your belief

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information