Thread: the scam is over. what's next?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

It's no use.

She doesn't believe COVID exists either.
    it's okay for you to believe what you believe. it's not okay for you to demand others believe what you believe. sounds like your trying to convince someone of your belief
    I'm not, TIC. And I haven't for a long time. But the door swings both ways on this.
    like i said, believe what you want to believe. i'm not interested in your belief, only what you can prove to be true

I'm not interested in your belief either. Hence... the swinging door.
    it's not my job to prove your belief is real
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Let's be clear here. TIC is a liar.

He claims to only be interested in what you can prove to be true but then refuses to consider any kind of evidence.

What he really wants, is to have his bias and his childish beliefs in conspiracy theories, that make him think he is better than everyone here, confirmed.

Calling a virus that has affected everyone here 'convid' and then claiming 'the scam is over' is not a neutral position that respects anyone's acquired knowledge. It is an arrogant demand to be treated differently and to give presidency to beliefs over knowledge.

His insistence that scientific consensus is not evidence, is not so different to claims made by flat earthers or religious crackpots.
    you have been proven a liar over & over spergy larry. you haven't provided any evidence of the scientific method you used to prove your belief. all i want is for you to prove your belief. & we both know you can't or you would have done so already. the problem is you can't admit you only hold a belief & faith in authority. scientific consensus is another fallacy. i am asking you to prove your belief

Ask away numbnuts for all the good it will do you. Scientific concensus is not a fallacy, far from it. It is the wheel that progress was built upon. It has given you and everyone else the kind of security and unimaginable diverse range of experiences and benefits that generations before us could not even dream about. You are and always have been the one who the onus falls to prove your pseudo scientific psychobabble.

You are not able to understand the rules of engagement and so have no right to anything. You don't even understand what a logical fallacy is.

The Scientific method is not a set of rules you can follow to carry out a one off experiment, it is the method by which knowledge is gathered by questioning, experimenting and proving again and again, something you as a clueless twat waffle are still struggling to comprehend. The argument was won months ago and all you have is your belief and repeated lies.

You say you want people to prove their belief when you will not accept any kind of evidence whatsoever. Anyone can make vague, unobservable claims that are unfalsifiable but we all have rock solid verifiable knowledge to explain what you are too dense to absorb.

There are no plausible mechanisms that allow for your extraordinairy exaggerated claims to be explained using existing knowledge and so they can be ignored by anyone with even just a little common sense.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He claims to only be interested in what you can prove to be true but then refuses to consider any kind of evidence.

What he really wants, is to have his bias and his childish beliefs in conspiracy theories, that make him think he is better than everyone here, confirmed.

Calling a virus that has affected everyone here 'convid' and then claiming 'the scam is over' is not a neutral position that respects anyone's acquired knowledge. It is an arrogant demand to be treated differently and to give presidency to beliefs over knowledge.

His insistence that scientific consensus is not evidence, is not so different to claims made by flat earthers or religious crackpots.
    you have been proven a liar over & over spergy larry. you haven't provided any evidence of the scientific method you used to prove your belief. all i want is for you to prove your belief. & we both know you can't or you would have done so already. the problem is you can't admit you only hold a belief & faith in authority. scientific consensus is another fallacy. i am asking you to prove your belief

Ask away numbnuts for all the good it will do you. Scientific concensus is not a fallacy, far from it. It is the wheel that progress was built upon. It has given you and everyone else the kind of security and unimaginable diverse range of experiences and benefits that generations before us could not even dream about. You are and always have been the one who the onus falls to prove your pseudo scientific psychobabble.

You are not able to understand the rules of engagement and so have no right to anything. You don't even understand what a logical fallacy is.

The Scientific method is not a set of rules you can follow to carry out a one off experiment, it is the method by which knowledge is gathered by questioning, experimenting and proving again and again, something you as a clueless twat waffle are still struggling to comprehend. The argument was won months ago and all you have is your belief and repeated lies.

You say you want people to prove their belief when you will not accept any kind of evidence whatsoever. Anyone can make vague, unobservable claims that are unfalsifiable but we all have rock solid verifiable knowledge to explain what you are too dense to absorb.

There are no plausible mechanisms that allow for your extraordinairy exaggerated claims to be explained using existing knowledge and so they can be ignored by anyone with even just a little common sense.
    talking about consensus is nothing you have personally done. this discussion is between you & i. if you haven't verified the claims yourself then you only have faith that they are true. that is a belief you spastic. i never said anything about a one off experiment spergy larry. give me everything you have done to test the claim & prove it to be true. then i should be able to repeat everything you have done & prove it true as well. you have already admitted that you haven't done anything & only have faith & trust in others, that is why you keep using fallacies & talking about what others have done. see i believe i could beat your wife in a hundred metre sprint with me on my knees but until i did so it is only a belief. once i did we would know that i was able to. watching you sperg gives me great pleasure & i love that you are a sucker for punishment cause you will be treated this way every time i reply to you. talk soon retard
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

it's okay for you to believe what you believe. it's not okay for you to demand others believe what you believe. sounds like your trying to convince someone of your belief
    I'm not, TIC. And I haven't for a long time. But the door swings both ways on this.
    like i said, believe what you want to believe. i'm not interested in your belief, only what you can prove to be true

and it's not mine to prove yours

(See how easy that was?)

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

(See how easy that was?)
    you have the belief that something is real, not me. you either believe something is real or you prove something is real. you are unable to prove your belief so that is what you hold, a belief. like someone who believes they have super powers, it's not my job to prove they don't. there is no belief on my part in the discussion

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

(See how easy that was?)
    you have the belief that something is real, not me. you either believe something is real or you prove something is real. you are unable to prove your belief so that is what you hold, a belief. like someone who believes they have super powers, it's not my job to prove they don't. there is no belief on my part in the discussion

You don't get to set the rules. You believe COVID's not real. That's a belief.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

talking about consensus is nothing you have personally done. this discussion is between you & i. if you haven't verified the claims yourself then you only have faith that they are true. that is a belief you spastic. i never said anything about a one off experiment spergy larry. give me everything you have done to test the claim & prove it to be true. then i should be able to repeat everything you have done & prove it true as well. you have already admitted that you haven't done anything & only have faith & trust in others, that is why you keep using fallacies & talking about what others have done. see i believe i could beat your wife in a hundred metre sprint with me on my knees but until i did so it is only a belief. once i did we would know that i was able to. watching you sperg gives me great pleasure & i love that you are a sucker for punishment cause you will be treated this way every time i reply to you. talk soon retard
    It is amazing that this kind of crap is allowed to roll here still.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

(See how easy that was?)

wrong. someone claimed covid is a virus caught from outside the body from person to person, through the air or off surfaces. you believe that claim to be true. i am asking you how you know & what you have done to prove that to be true. you have alreay admitted you only hold a belief. no problem with that. point is without an initial claim being made there is nothing for me to ask for proof of. asking for proof is not holding a belief

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is amazing that this kind of crap is allowed to roll here still.
    you deserve everything you get you nasty little sperg. they have allowed wishing people will die, admitted threats, giving medical advice & a whole lot more. the mods should be applauded for allowing free speech. you are the problem & here you are trying to cancel & censor someone. if you don't want to read it you can use ignore or scroll right on past. no one is forcing you to engage or to even be here. sadly for you like i said you are a sucker for punishment & crave the abuse & like the retard you are you continue to come back for more. so open up wide spastic & i'll talk to you soon sweetie

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

(See how easy that was?)

wrong. someone claimed covid is a virus caught from outside the body from person to person, through the air or off surfaces. you believe that claim to be true. i am asking you how you know & what you have done to prove that to be true. you have alreay admitted you only hold a belief. no problem with that. point is without an initial claim being made there is nothing for me to ask for proof of. asking for proof is not holding a belief

"Someone claimed"??

"Someone claimed" can be applied to "the Earth is flat", and other such nonsense. This is a global pandemic, the existence of which has been verified by thousands upon thousands of professionals with more studies in one little pinky than you and I have in our whole beings. And once again you go with your "cut/paste" of "caught from outside the body from person to person, through the air or off surfaces." It sounds funny when you keep repeating the same words. If I didn't know any better... I'd say you were programmed or brainwashed to utter those words over and over again.

Your not admitting that yours is actually a belief totally undermines any shred of credibility you may be trying to build.

Again... you don't make the rules of engagement. You can't claim that adhering to common knowledge is the "belief", while your cockamamie conspiracy theories are not.

Really.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

(See how easy that was?)

"Someone claimed"??

"Someone claimed" can be applied to "the Earth is flat", and other such nonsense. This is a global pandemic, the existence of which has been verified by thousands upon thousands of professionals with more studies in one little pinky than you and I have in our whole beings. And once again you go with your "cut/paste" of "caught from outside the body from person to person, through the air or off surfaces." It sounds funny when you keep repeating the same words. If I didn't know any better... I'd say you were programmed or brainwashed to utter those words over and over again.

Your not admitting that yours is actually a belief totally undermines any shred of credibility you may be trying to build.

Again... you don't make the rules of engagement. You can't claim that adhering to common knowledge is the "belief", while your cockamamie conspiracy theories are not.

Really.
    more fallacies. the professionals are not you proving your belief. without a claim there is nothing for me to ask for proof of. if it's common knowledge then why can't you give me examples of what you have tested to prove the claim is true?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no use.

(See how easy that was?)

"Someone claimed"??

Really.
    more fallacies. the professionals are not you proving your belief. without a claim there is nothing for me to ask for proof of. if it's common knowledge then why can't you give me examples of what you have tested to prove the claim is true?

You claim COVID doesn't exist. I want proof.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how can i have claimed covid doesn't exist if the initial claim that covid is real wasn't made? can you prove the initial claim? oh that's right you have already admitted that you only hold a belief in the initial claim

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how can i have claimed covid doesn't exist if the initial claim that covid is real wasn't made? can you prove the initial claim? oh that's right you have already admitted that you only hold a belief in the initial claim

Denying a claim is also a claim. But it's no big deal. We're splitting hairs at this point.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denying a claim is also a claim. But it's no big deal. We're splitting hairs at this point.
    the onus is on those making the claim to prove it to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information