Thread: the scam is over. what's next?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    larry the sperg wants to keep it civil when it suits him. you treat larry how you feel he should be treated & i'll treat him how i feel he should be treated. you were the one wanting to continue the covid dialogue i this thread. i said i was wanting to focus on what might be next. you wanted to continue. no one needs to prove their belief. just admit it is only a belief or prove it is real. you can forget onuses & burdens. i will continue to hold those making claims to their responsibility. everyone is free to believe what they want. if they want to claim that belief is real it needs to be proven. i've never said the world revolves around me. just asked people to prove their claims are real. sound fair?

Just an observation... but you see to have a huge chip on your shoulder. It shows with everything you post. Why the aggressiveness? No one here is trying to change your mind about anything. Just realize that no one is changing their own minds based on what you say, either. So it's pretty much a stalemate in that regard.

You don't want to talk about COVID, and would rather concentrate on other things you call "scams"? Please... go right ahead. I already made my own point in that I don't believe everything in life is a conspiracy.

I'm a "middle-ground" type of guy, in that I don't believe everything the media says... but I also don't automatically discard everything the media says. I take things on their own merit, using my common sense, experience, and putting different amounts of weight on what others say, based on their amount of expertise. If "Joe Blow" puts something out there as factual, I'm less inclined to believe it than if it is said by a known expert in the field. And this applies to just about everything... not just COVID.

I also don't limit my knowledge and beliefs solely to those I can "perform experiments myself", as I'm realistic enough to know I don't own a microbiology lab, a physics lab, an observatory, nor have I ever flown into space. Most of the classes I ever took in school taught me things I never experienced myself. Yet I don't question EVERYTHING. I choose what to question and what not to. But that's just me.

But back to your defensiveness... I think if you took a deep breath and approached the forum and its posters with an open mind and open to dialogue... you'd be surprised at how different things would go.

This isn't a pissing contest. It's an Internet forum.
    no chip & no aggressiveness. i'm not asking anyone to change their minds. just to prove their beliefs if they claim them to be real. i have no problem talking about convid but it will just highlight again & again that you only hold a belief. i don't believe everything in life is a conspiracy. i have never said that. so i'm not sure why you say that. i take information from lots of different sources. but unless i have verified it to be true then i am only trusting & putting my faith in someone else. i don't question everything either. so i am not sure why you would say that. statements like everything in life is a conspiracy & question everything are misrepresentations. i have no defensiveness. i am just not interested in fallacies & beliefs. the problem is you think it is my job to prove your beliefs & claims are real. that is not logical. you are free to believe what you want. if you want to prove your belief is real then the burden falls on you. it is not a rule. just simple common sense. is asking someone to prove their claim is real a pissing contest? it is an internet forum
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

larry the sperg wants to keep it civil when it suits him. you treat larry how you feel he should be treated & i'll treat him how i feel he should be treated. you were the one wanting to continue the covid dialogue i this thread. i said i was wanting to focus on what might be next. you wanted to continue. no one needs to prove their belief. just admit it is only a belief or prove it is real. you can forget onuses & burdens. i will continue to hold those making claims to their responsibility. everyone is free to believe what they want. if they want to claim that belief is real it needs to be proven. i've never said the world revolves around me. just asked people to prove their claims are real. sound fair?

Just an observation... but you see to have a huge chip on your shoulder. It shows with everything you post. Why the aggressiveness? No one here is trying to change your mind about anything. Just realize that no one is changing their own minds based on what you say, either. So it's pretty much a stalemate in that regard.

You don't want to talk about COVID, and would rather concentrate on other things you call "scams"? Please... go right ahead. I already made my own point in that I don't believe everything in life is a conspiracy.

I'm a "middle-ground" type of guy, in that I don't believe everything the media says... but I also don't automatically discard everything the media says. I take things on their own merit, using my common sense, experience, and putting different amounts of weight on what others say, based on their amount of expertise. If "Joe Blow" puts something out there as factual, I'm less inclined to believe it than if it is said by a known expert in the field. And this applies to just about everything... not just COVID.

I also don't limit my knowledge and beliefs solely to those I can "perform experiments myself", as I'm realistic enough to know I don't own a microbiology lab, a physics lab, an observatory, nor have I ever flown into space. Most of the classes I ever took in school taught me things I never experienced myself. Yet I don't question EVERYTHING. I choose what to question and what not to. But that's just me.

But back to your defensiveness... I think if you took a deep breath and approached the forum and its posters with an open mind and open to dialogue... you'd be surprised at how different things would go.

no chip & no aggressiveness. i'm not asking anyone to change their minds. just to prove their beliefs if they claim them to be real. i have no problem talking about convid but it will just highlight again & again that you only hold a belief. i don't believe everything in life is a conspiracy. i have never said that. so i'm not sure why you say that. i take information from lots of different sources. but unless i have verified it to be true then i am only trusting & putting my faith in someone else. i don't question everything either. so i am not sure why you would say that. statements like everything in life is a conspiracy & question everything are misrepresentations. i have no defensiveness. i am just not interested in fallacies & beliefs. the problem is you think it is my job to prove your beliefs & claims are real. that is not logical. you are free to believe what you want. if you want to prove your belief is real then the burden falls on you. it is not a rule. just simple common sense. is asking someone to prove their claim is real a pissing contest? it is an internet forum

You're sailing along... and then you say THIS.

SHOW ME where I said it was "your job to prove my beliefs and claims." In fact... SHOW ME where I said I gave a rat's ass WHAT you believe about my beliefs and claims.

I didn't think so.

Credibility. It must be earned and also maintained.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SHOW ME where I said it was "your job to prove my beliefs and claims." In fact... SHOW ME where I said I gave a rat's ass WHAT you believe about my beliefs and claims.

I didn't think so.

you said "since i don't believe in having burden of proof assigned arbitrarily... i don't accept the onus of having to prove anything" you & i have established that you only hold a belief. that is fine. i'm not interested in your belief. now if you want to claim that belief is real the onus is on you to prove that claim
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't think so.

you said "since i don't believe in having burden of proof assigned arbitrarily... i don't accept the onus of having to prove anything" you & i have established that you only hold a belief. that is fine. i'm not interested in your belief. now if you want to claim that belief is real the onus is on you to prove that claim

That's not saying "it's your job to prove my beliefs and claims." That's saying that I don't accept you telling me I have to prove anything to you. So basically, your saying that "the problem is you think it is my job to prove..." is actually a complete falsehood.

Just wanted to establish that, since I don't appreciate others telling me what it is that I think.

Then you go on to say "now if you want to claim... blah blah blah", when I've said at least two dozen times that I'm not interested in convincing you about anything regarding COVID.

I'll continue saying it... but frankly it gets tiresome having to repeat the same thing over and over again.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Let's be clear here. TIC is a liar.

He claims to only be interested in what you can prove to be true but then refuses to consider any kind of evidence.

What he really wants, is to have his bias and his childish beliefs in conspiracy theories, that make him think he is better than everyone here, confirmed.

Calling a virus that has affected everyone here 'convid' and then claiming 'the scam is over' is not a neutral position that respects anyone's acquired knowledge. It is an arrogant demand to be treated differently and to give presidency to beliefs over knowledge.

His insistence that scientific consensus is not evidence, is not so different to claims made by flat earthers or religious crackpots.
    you have been proven a liar over & over spergy larry. you haven't provided any evidence of the scientific method you used to prove your belief. all i want is for you to prove your belief. & we both know you can't or you would have done so already. the problem is you can't admit you only hold a belief & faith in authority. scientific consensus is another fallacy. i am asking you to prove your belief

Ask away numbnuts for all the good it will do you. Scientific concensus is not a fallacy, far from it. It is the wheel that progress was built upon. It has given you and everyone else the kind of security and unimaginable diverse range of experiences and benefits that generations before us could not even dream about. You are and always have been the one who the onus falls to prove your pseudo scientific psychobabble.

You are not able to understand the rules of engagement and so have no right to anything. You don't even understand what a logical fallacy is.

The Scientific method is not a set of rules you can follow to carry out a one off experiment, it is the method by which knowledge is gathered by questioning, experimenting and proving again and again, something you as a clueless twat waffle are still struggling to comprehend. The argument was won months ago and all you have is your belief and repeated lies.

You say you want people to prove their belief when you will not accept any kind of evidence whatsoever. Anyone can make vague, unobservable claims that are unfalsifiable but we all have rock solid verifiable knowledge to explain what you are too dense to absorb.

There are no plausible mechanisms that allow for your extraordinairy exaggerated claims to be explained using existing knowledge and so they can be ignored by anyone with even just a little common sense.
    talking about consensus is nothing you have personally done. this discussion is between you & i. if you haven't verified the claims yourself then you only have faith that they are true. that is a belief you spastic. i never said anything about a one off experiment spergy larry. give me everything you have done to test the claim & prove it to be true. then i should be able to repeat everything you have done & prove it true as well. you have already admitted that you haven't done anything & only have faith & trust in others, that is why you keep using fallacies & talking about what others have done. see i believe i could beat your wife in a hundred metre sprint with me on my knees but until i did so it is only a belief. once i did we would know that i was able to. watching you sperg gives me great pleasure & i love that you are a sucker for punishment cause you will be treated this way every time i reply to you. talk soon retard
    It is amazing that this kind of crap is allowed to roll here still.
    you deserve everything you get you nasty little sperg. they have allowed wishing people will die, admitted threats, giving medical advice & a whole lot more. the mods should be applauded for allowing free speech. you are the problem & here you are trying to cancel & censor someone. if you don't want to read it you can use ignore or scroll right on past. no one is forcing you to engage or to even be here. sadly for you like i said you are a sucker for punishment & crave the abuse & like the retard you are you continue to come back for more. so open up wide spastic & i'll talk to you soon sweetie
    There is nothing nasty in anything I have said to you. I have kept it perfectly civil and not resorted to the childish spiteful personal ad hominem stuff you have stooped to in the absence of any cogent argument.

Nobody is trying to cancel or censor you but there is no excuse for mentioning people's names, families, and using terms like spastic, retard and sperg as though disabilities are something to laugh about.
    stop playing the victim you spastic. you started with the insults & now have to live with it. there is no argument on my side. i am asking you to prove your belief. all you have done is use logical fallacies because you can't prove your belief is true. you are trying to control how i post because you can't handle the heat that you started. that is censoring. there is an ignore button there for a reason. use it or harder up retard
    I am not playing the victim at all just pointing out the unnecessary aggressiveness that you then go on to deny. Yes there is an ignore function but there is also the fact that the 'Have you had the vaccine/side effects' thread is full of you trolling everyone despite the fact you apparently are another one who is afraid of needles. It is non stop baiting and bullshit blatant lies with you. Here you are now claiming to not be a conspiracy theorist whilst simultaneously calling Covid 'convid' and claiming everything from killing sprees, and Cancer to American football are all cons. You say you use a range of sources whilst giving credence to obscure lone wolf nutters and YouTube videos from little kids and then refusing to accept scientific proof and evidence from thousands. It is pretty funny stuff, and you seem to be oblivious to how stupid you reveal yourself to be repeatedly day after day.

You have yet to prove you even understand what the logical fallacies you think vindicate you are. You seem to be very gullible, naive and easily led.

Nobody here is 'apealing to authority' when they cite scientific studies and the experience of millions of medical experts. That is proof.

Even your pathetically simplistic idea of an experiment proving covid exists outside of the body and can be passed on to others has been proved again and again by 90% of us all here pointing out what a fucking idiot you are.

That is precisely what the multiple lft and pcr tests we have been doing for months now do.

Jeez

(:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't think so.

That's not saying "it's your job to prove my beliefs and claims." That's saying that I don't accept you telling me I have to prove anything to you. So basically, your saying that "the problem is you think it is my job to prove..." is actually a complete falsehood.

Just wanted to establish that, since I don't appreciate others telling me what it is that I think.

Then you go on to say "now if you want to claim... blah blah blah", when I've said at least two dozen times that I'm not interested in convincing you about anything regarding COVID.

I'll continue saying it... but frankly it gets tiresome having to repeat the same thing over and over again.
    you don't have to prove your belief. you can believe whatever you like. that doesn't make your belief real or prove it to be. keep your belief because i know that's all it is & you have admitted this. you not being unable to prove your belief is real does not make me have a belief that your belief is not real. that is not logical

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's be clear here. TIC is a liar.

He claims to only be interested in what you can prove to be true but then refuses to consider any kind of evidence.

What he really wants, is to have his bias and his childish beliefs in conspiracy theories, that make him think he is better than everyone here, confirmed.

Calling a virus that has affected everyone here 'convid' and then claiming 'the scam is over' is not a neutral position that respects anyone's acquired knowledge. It is an arrogant demand to be treated differently and to give presidency to beliefs over knowledge.

His insistence that scientific consensus is not evidence, is not so different to claims made by flat earthers or religious crackpots.
    you have been proven a liar over & over spergy larry. you haven't provided any evidence of the scientific method you used to prove your belief. all i want is for you to prove your belief. & we both know you can't or you would have done so already. the problem is you can't admit you only hold a belief & faith in authority. scientific consensus is another fallacy. i am asking you to prove your belief

Ask away numbnuts for all the good it will do you. Scientific concensus is not a fallacy, far from it. It is the wheel that progress was built upon. It has given you and everyone else the kind of security and unimaginable diverse range of experiences and benefits that generations before us could not even dream about. You are and always have been the one who the onus falls to prove your pseudo scientific psychobabble.

You are not able to understand the rules of engagement and so have no right to anything. You don't even understand what a logical fallacy is.

The Scientific method is not a set of rules you can follow to carry out a one off experiment, it is the method by which knowledge is gathered by questioning, experimenting and proving again and again, something you as a clueless twat waffle are still struggling to comprehend. The argument was won months ago and all you have is your belief and repeated lies.

You say you want people to prove their belief when you will not accept any kind of evidence whatsoever. Anyone can make vague, unobservable claims that are unfalsifiable but we all have rock solid verifiable knowledge to explain what you are too dense to absorb.

There are no plausible mechanisms that allow for your extraordinairy exaggerated claims to be explained using existing knowledge and so they can be ignored by anyone with even just a little common sense.
    talking about consensus is nothing you have personally done. this discussion is between you & i. if you haven't verified the claims yourself then you only have faith that they are true. that is a belief you spastic. i never said anything about a one off experiment spergy larry. give me everything you have done to test the claim & prove it to be true. then i should be able to repeat everything you have done & prove it true as well. you have already admitted that you haven't done anything & only have faith & trust in others, that is why you keep using fallacies & talking about what others have done. see i believe i could beat your wife in a hundred metre sprint with me on my knees but until i did so it is only a belief. once i did we would know that i was able to. watching you sperg gives me great pleasure & i love that you are a sucker for punishment cause you will be treated this way every time i reply to you. talk soon retard
    It is amazing that this kind of crap is allowed to roll here still.
    you deserve everything you get you nasty little sperg. they have allowed wishing people will die, admitted threats, giving medical advice & a whole lot more. the mods should be applauded for allowing free speech. you are the problem & here you are trying to cancel & censor someone. if you don't want to read it you can use ignore or scroll right on past. no one is forcing you to engage or to even be here. sadly for you like i said you are a sucker for punishment & crave the abuse & like the retard you are you continue to come back for more. so open up wide spastic & i'll talk to you soon sweetie
    There is nothing nasty in anything I have said to you. I have kept it perfectly civil and not resorted to the childish spiteful personal ad hominem stuff you have stooped to in the absence of any cogent argument.

Nobody is trying to cancel or censor you but there is no excuse for mentioning people's names, families, and using terms like spastic, retard and sperg as though disabilities are something to laugh about.
    stop playing the victim you spastic. you started with the insults & now have to live with it. there is no argument on my side. i am asking you to prove your belief. all you have done is use logical fallacies because you can't prove your belief is true. you are trying to control how i post because you can't handle the heat that you started. that is censoring. there is an ignore button there for a reason. use it or harder up retard
    I am not playing the victim at all just pointing out the unnecessary aggressiveness that you then go on to deny. Yes there is an ignore function but there is also the fact that the 'Have you had the vaccine/side effects' thread is full of you trolling everyone despite the fact you apparently are another one who is afraid of needles. It is non stop baiting and bullshit blatant lies with you. Here you are now claiming to not be a conspiracy theorist whilst simultaneously calling Covid 'convid' and claiming everything from killing sprees, and Cancer to American football are all cons. You say you use a range of sources whilst giving credence to obscure lone wolf nutters and YouTube videos from little kids and then refusing to accept scientific proof and evidence from thousands. It is pretty funny stuff, and you seem to be oblivious to how stupid you reveal yourself to be repeatedly day after day.

You have yet to prove you even understand what the logical fallacies you think vindicate you are. You seem to be very gullible, naive and easily led.

Nobody here is 'apealing to authority' when they cite scientific studies and the experience of millions of medical experts. That is proof.

Even your pathetically simplistic idea of an experiment proving covid exists outside of the body and can be passed on to others has been proved again and again by 90% of us all here pointing out what a fucking idiot you are.

That is precisely what the multiple lft and pcr tests we have been doing for months now do.

Jeez

(:
    there is no aggressiveness cupcake. asking someone to prove their claims is not trolling spergy larry. what makes you think i'm scared of needles? calling someone a conspiracy theorist is just a psychological tactic. you haven't proved how you know covid is real so i'll keep calling it convid until you can. there are events that a fake. read up on operation northwoods for a story on a alleged false flag event. what you see on tv isn't you proving what you are seeing is real. the governments & media has lied to you enough times to have serious concerns about their credibility. i never said cancer is a con you lied spastic. i said calling a disease something isn't proving the cause of the disease. also said nothing about american football being a con. just posted an interview of an ex player. lots of sports have had scandals, so where money is involved there is always a potential for corruption. i don't give credence to anyone. i take information onboard. unless i can verify that information then it is not me knowing. i have been asking for the scientific proof that you have verified but you still haven't provided any. you are so stupid. citing scientific studies is not you proving your claims. i asked the question directly to you. what others have said & done is not you spergy. millions of medical experts is exactly what appealing to authorities is. the question is to you retard & you haven't provided any proof you have verified. provide all experiments & scientific evidence you have done to prove your claim. you only hold a belief you spastic based on what others have told you. you haven't proven your belief to be true, only that you put your faith & trust in other people. that is not you proving your belief is true spergy larry

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From that and all your other replies I think it is quite likely that you are a child still at school. If not then you clearly have some developmental issues that mean you can not grasp or comprehend even the basic tenets of constructing an argument or conducting a civil conversation.

Therefore I will not waste my time trying to reason with you until you can act like an adult.

Yours Sincerely

Xavier Breath
    Last edited by Beanz; 02-20-2022 at 10:18 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From that and all your other replies I think it is quite likely that you are a child still at school. If not then you clearly have some developmental issues that mean you can not grasp or comprehend even the basic tenets of constructing an argument or conducting a civil conversation.

Therefore I will not waste my time trying to reason with you until you can act like an adult.

Yours Sincerely

Xavier Breath
    Orange crayon is his preferred writing implement.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yours Sincerely

Xavier Breath
    there is no argument. you believe something is real & i am asking you to show me how you know it is true & provide everything you have done to verify it. you can't because you only hold a belief. it's very easy to comprehend. keep believing spergy

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Yours Sincerely

Xavier Breath
    Orange crayon is his preferred writing implement.
    able to admit you only hold a belief yet?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, anyway. All of our news is full of Russia invading Ukraine ..... but has anybody actually been to Ukraine? Yes, we hear that people like Usyk and Mila Kunis (shut up, Meg) are from there, but they could be part of the scam couldn't they?

Someone could easily have got hold of some adopted orphan and then spent decades bringing them up to believe they were Ukrainian. You could even put a kid in a garage somewhere for seven and a half months and tell them that they are in Ukraine and they would believe you - and I know that for a scientific fact!

'Ukraine' doesn't even sound like a real name. Is this part of the global scam now. Does it even exist? I would like to get a piece of Ukraine in my lab and properly scientifically test it before I am certain that I don't only hold a belief. Can you catch Ukraine off surfaces or through the air?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Last edited by X; 03-02-2022 at 06:26 PM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive only met one fellow who claimed to be from Ukraine and he ate tomatoes like it was an apple,which makes me think he is a malfunction robot rather than a Ukrainian.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Ive only met one fellow who claimed to be from Ukraine and he ate tomatoes like it was an apple,which makes me think he is a malfunction robot rather than a Ukrainian.
    I have seen old Croatian people do that. A very distressing abnormality.

Thread Information