Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
There is nothing wrong with doubt, but there is a huge difference between skeptical doubt and contrarian doubt. TIC what you seem to think is skeptical doubt is really you just being contrarian. We all have expressed skeptical doubt about your claims, especailly the idea the Covid is fake because of the lack of credible evidence you have presented compared to the extraordinariness of your claim. You have presented nothing. No evidence. All you have is a belief in the face of mountains of evidence. All you have done and continue to do here is exhibit contrarian doubt. You are not even aware of how your motivation and desire to want your unfounded belief to be true has caused you to dismiss sound evidence as though it were suspect.
spergy larry you have been asked several times to provide proof on ow you know your belief is true. you have still been unable to. you are too retarded to understand that you only hold a belief. your belief requires faith in authority

I am not sure what kind of an education you have had but there seem to be a few very basic fundamentals you are missing. It is much easier to educate yourself now and avail yourself of some amazing help from more qualified people to help you make better decisions and more informed choices. I suggest you might want to start there before trying to remotely assess others.

It is not my belief that Covid exists that is a widely accepted scientific truth. Even discounting my own personal anecdotal experience of Covid and that of those around me it is now impossible to ignore the FACT that experts who have a more accurate insight than you or i, after having trained, practiced and studied viruses for years have agreed on these facts.

Your insisting that it is merely a belief does not make it so.

You are quite clearly governed by naive paranoia, unable or unwilling to accept your own limits and potential. That is why you are pretending that your fairy tale learned belief negates true knowledge. You don't even understand the argument from authority fallacy you are accusing people of invoking by relying on knowledge rather then believing your mythical gobbledeegook. You seem to think that because our opinions agree with the authority that is scientific concensus, then we can not be thinking critically. Actually the opposite is true.

If we ( the majority here who disagree with your assertion that covid is not real) were to argue that Covid must exist simply because the experts say so, then yes correctly you could point out that is a logical fallacy based on an argument from authority. The thing is though nobody here is making that argument. Rather what everyone is doing is arguing that these huge amounts of experts have accumulated a wealth of evidence, and that their conclusions have been reviewed and verified by another huge amount of experts, and so their conclusions are currently the best explanations.

You are making an argument from false expertise. You have shown quite clearly that you struggle to compose a sentence, let alone construct an argument, and so we have to assume there is no way any of us could trust you to conduct even the most rudimentary experiment.

Your are conflating your own weak ill thought out opinion with fact. Your laymans opinion does not negate the scientific concensus of experts. History and experience has taught us all this again and again.

Experts are not infallible and experts can of course be questioned that is what makes the scientific method a much better example of knowing something than your proposed lone experiment by a non-expert, that would be merely anecdotal and amount to something far closer to belief than knowing anything.

You disagreeing with the experts is not an example of skeptical doubt because the strength and volume of evidence needed to overturn this knowledge would be massive and you have as of yet provided nothing that would alter, discount or overturn it.

You have nothing more than contrarian doubt.
more fallacies from larry the sperg. your acceptance of something is not you proving how you know it is true. you only hold a belief based on your faith in authority. you can believe what you like. i'm not interested in your beliefs. you can't prove how you know that belief is true. explanations are not you proving how you know the claims are true you spastic. i am not making any argument. i am asking you to tell me how you know your belief is true & what you have done to prove that. all you have to do is tell me how you know your belief is true or admit you only hold a belief. i already know you only hold a belief but it gives me great satisfaction to watch you squirm trying to defend your belief