Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
the plandemic has run it's course. it has been stretched as far as it possibly could. your liberties & freedoms are being chipped away bit by bit. so be ready for the next one. so what is the next crisis that is coming up? some sort of orchestrated war between two main forces? or even staged weather crisis? aliens? space war or accident, food shortage, take your pick. i'm picking a weather manipulation climate crisis. more tsunami's, earthquakes, wild fires, floods, hurricanes, tornado's. i doubt these so called natural disasters will be natural. the current scam is crumbling & there must be a change of course & it is probably being done already & will probably ramp up, intentionally, on purpose, to create more chaos, more crisis, more disorder, because that's how people are controlled

It's tough to even know where to start with this one. "Liberties and freedoms." Well... speaking for myself, I honestly have not had any discernible liberties or freedoms "chipped away" that I know of. And since it's MY perception that counts regarding MY liberties... that point isn't even up for debate.

"Staged weather crisis"... "weather manipulation." Wow. You're really diving deep into the Conspiracy Theory pool now, eh? Let's just say for a moment that mankind COULD conjure up tsunamis, destructive earthquakes, and (OMG)... hurricanes. To what end? Who's behind this maniacal weather manipulation? What are they trying to accomplish? How do they target the victims of say... a major hurricane? Damn.

You "doubt these so called natural disasters will be natural"... so you must have some theory about how exactly does one conjure up and use a major hurricane or a tsunami as a weapon and direct it toward a desired target. Double damn.

Food shortages... yeah. I think everyone understands that these can result from political forces and manipulation, as well as major climactic events. So I'll give you that one.

But back to the COVID "scam". Let's go on your premise that COVID never existed and was just a globally colossal scam. A scam, mind you... that required the unprecedented coordination of governments around the world. A "pulling of the wool over our eyes" of EPIC proportions, complete with fake death numbers... fake scientific data PURPOSELY disseminated by many thousands of corrupt health professionals in a PERFECTLY choreographed song and dance that fooled the entire world. Damn... it hurts me even to write these words. But I'll go along with your wild beliefs just to get to my point.

Let's say it's ALL BEEN FAKE.

You said this: "the current scam is crumbling & there must be a change of course & it is probably being done already & will probably ramp up, intentionally, on purpose, to create more chaos, more crisis, more disorder, because that's how people are controlled"

So what "chaos and disorder" was caused by COVID that must now be furthered by this supposedly "new" scam?

"Because that's how people are controlled..." I see. But again... I continue to live my life as usual. I got sick in November of 2020, with the exact same symptoms as those always described for COVID. But that's besides the point. Whether I had COVID or not (according to you)... I got sick. That much is again not up for debate. At some point I got my vaccines. So did the rest of my family. We're all doing fine, thank you. I go where I want... whenever I want... however I want... and my liberties and freedoms have not been curtailed. Again... the judge of that is ME.

So...
peoples freedoms & liberties have been stripped away. just because you haven't been affected doesn't mean others haven't. i personally know people that have lost businesses because of restrictions & lockdowns. i also know people that have had their travel restricted or healthcare restricted. i know nurses that have lost their jobs because they refused to get a vaccine. it hasn't affected me because i live like a free man & do not comply to another persons orders but other people have not been so lucky. but it has created black free markets that have been operating outside the system. weather manipulation has been around for years. i actually worked for a company over here after i left the service that did cloud seeding. we worked with people from around the world on different weather projects. but that is my own experience. you will have to investigate for yourself. it is admitted that america manipulated the weather in the vietnam war. i've heard about tesla's earth quake machine claims. to what end you ask. to keep people in fear. people who are afraid are easily controlled. i see a digital currency being introduced that can track every transaction you make. maybe the qr code tracking system is tweaked & stays in place. i know we are already tracked by our phones & credit cards but cash & not taking your phone out with you makes that harder to do. your freedoms have been chipped away over many years. just look at what flying internationally before nine eleven was like to now. hope you had taken a trip before then & after & can compare the difference. over here most of our guns are gone because of the bullshit port arthur massacre. never let a crisis go to waste
Why is the Port Arthur Massacre, bullshit?
I am sure it doesn't feel like that for the victims and their families.
there is so much wrong with the story that is presented. i don't have time to bring you up to speed. there is still information online that can help you with some of the inconsistencies