Thread: the scam is over. what's next?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

Two decades of Alzheimer’s research was based on deliberate fraud by 2 scientists that has cost billions of dollars and millions of lives
    https://wallstreetpro.com/2022/07/23...ions-of-lives/

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    A couple of things you can do to protect your privacy:

military grade device faraday cage pouches.... they are high quality and 100% block all data from reaching your device or transmitting from your device
    *Download the F-droid app and install it.
    Open F-Droid and search for and install the FAKE CONTACTS app. Use the Fake Contacts app to add thousands upon thousands of fake contacts and numbers to your contacts list. This is known as "data poisoning" and helps thwart contact tracing
    *many drug dealers buy cheap 'burner phones' every month, and change their phone numbers just as often. The ones that are not in jail will claim this works! (your results may vary)
    (dont do drugs, m'kay)
    *become Amish. Amish people dont use phones, they use churns, with which they use to churn butter all day.
    Having read the Snowden Leaks, so far it does not appear that any of the wood has been tapped by the NSA. But just to play it safe, get a new churn every month, and keep it in a faraday cage when its not in use
    *Use Tor.
    *Signals promised end to end encryption, but Open Whisper System's product has sadly been compromised. As has gpg, pgp, whatsapp and telegram.
    Solution? Go old school and start using dead drops, meet in private away from phones, Alexas, Nests, and cover your mouth when you talk to prevent lip reading
    (dont bother becoming psychic and "remote viewing"; they have wire taps on that, too)
    *do not share private information on the clear-net
    *for laptops, use Tails OS or use Qubes.
    Or use Whonix, from a thumbdrive, wrapped in a virtual machine.
    *visit a library and swap your device for books, and look at those all day instead. (however, dont check any of them out; they keep tabs on those, too)
    *wet a towel with hot water, then wrap it around your head.
    Unlike the movie Total Recall, this does not block out the tracking beacons, but does feel nice and helps to reduce stress

A couple of things you can do to protect your privacy:

*black electric tape over all cameras
    *only use a device that has a 3.5 mm headphone jack, and only talk over a corded plug in headset.
    *plug a corded headset into the 3.5mm plug, and then cut the cord; this forces the device to only communicate through the cord, which is cut (disabling the mic)
    *disect your device ( Edward Snowden style) to completely remove the microphones, speakers and cameras
    *Android: enable 'developer options' by going into settings and tapping on "build number"(build ) seven times (7x).
    Once developer mode is enabled, (settings/developer) , search for "quick settings developer tiles" and activate "sensors".
    Once that is complete, a new icon, (the SENSORS OFF icon) will appear in your drop down quick settings tiles. Turning this ON disables all of your devices sensors (accelerometer, etc)
    *download the F-Droid app and install it.
    Open the F-Droid app, and search for the TRACKER CONTROL app. Download and install this, then use it; this app stops all of your apps from sending the data they collect on you ("phoning home") to big data collection companies (akamai, google, amazon etc)
    *if you have the technical know-how,
    root your device and flash the /e/foundation operating system, then install AFW Firewall.
    *spoof your system's mac address
    *use alternative dns servers, specifically ones that have not been reported to collect data or keep logs
    *delete all of your social media
    *search for yourself online, then contact the data collection companies that have data on you( like mylife, socialcatfish, etc) and individually contact them ask them to delete the data they have on you (and "opt out")
    (note: big data companies hate when you do this. It will take time, but your privacy is worth it)
    *switch your email to either Tutanota, Protonmail or a non free subscription based email provider.
    ..then delete your gmail/yahoo etc email address(es).
    *data poison your contacts list

Desensitization level 2 or 3, 4is probably their binaural beat programs. Some advertise actively monitoring and manipulating your brain waves. TV and radio alone isn't enough we as a society are better than that. The institutionalization of children conditioning them to military service and prisons. Not life...! That's I think 3rd level, 4th level getting to people hard enough where they attempt self medicating, with meditation, Trojan horse mind control apps from slot machine and table poker apps to social media, to the stuff you've mentioned, and more...

Imagine being that frightened and terrified. Absolutely no quailty of life right there. That is the hilarious thing about people like yourself and TIC. You are both far more controlled and manipulated by fear than any of the people you both label here. Pure projection by both of you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that was a joke, which is why I wrote "a couple of things...." and then listed 2,500 things!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

spergy larry you are a compliant cowardly retard
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

space wars

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    space wars
    WION is a fantastic source. Watch it all the time.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tracy Beanz is Exposing the Swamp Creatures in DC

Special Reports

Exclusive Interview: Investigative Journalist Tracy Beanz is Exposing the Swamp Creatures in DC

Kristi Leigh and "Uncover DC’s" Tracy Beanz talk independent journalism, exposing the lies of the global elitists, and the deception behind Republicans vs. Democrats.

Attached Images
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 07-30-2022 at 05:46 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dunno. Looks kinda wet. You think it actually flooded for realz to record levels and people died? It's a trip how this thread morphed..you just knew there was more to follow. Bugs are not that bad really. Imagine a bag of chocolate crickets has to be cheaper and better nutrition than a bag of cheesy poofs.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I dunno. Looks kinda wet. You think it actually flooded for realz to record levels and people died? It's a trip how this thread morphed..you just knew there was more to follow. Bugs are not that bad really. Imagine a bag of chocolate crickets has to be cheaper and better nutrition than a bag of cheesy poofs.
    i'm just pointing out that weather manipulation is something the mainstream tells us is a thing. i can only speak on my own experiences with cloud seeding. i mention in my first post in this thread about food shortage, in my opinion another manipulation & have posted video's of normalizing bug eating. i'm not talking about nutrition, i am talking about normalizing bug eating. there has been a war on agriculture for decades, i remember lord birkenhead's predictions on food from the nineteen thirties about synthetic food & farming becoming a rich man's hobby. i'll stick with vegetables, you can have my share of bugs

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two decades of Alzheimer’s research was based on deliberate fraud by 2 scientists that has cost billions of dollars and millions of lives
    unquestionably trust the science. i saw something about depression recently also

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

unquestionably trust the science. i saw something about depression recently also
    Yep. The "science" said SSRIs would treat depression -- turns out it does not and there were no clinical trials at all. A complete and utter lie from the start, since the 1980s. It actually causes huge problems, on the contrary. Seratonin reuptake inhibitors: a huge scam. This thread is fine.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This thread is stupid. Neither of you have anything to say but float strawman arguments and insults, treating anyone who questions your vapid childish stupidity with disdain. You are a right pair of cunts. Teenage TIC telling us all how he remembers the 1930s, and escaped mental patient Brock pulling out the DVSM guidebook as evidence of anyone but him being the looney tune.

Miserable wankers.

😂
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This thread is stupid. Neither of you have anything to say but float strawman arguments and insults, treating anyone who questions your vapid childish stupidity with disdain. You are a right pair of cunts. Teenage TIC telling us all how he remembers the 1930s, and escaped mental patient Brock pulling out the DVSM guidebook as evidence of anyone but him being the looney tune.

Miserable wankers.

😂
    spergy larry is such a spastic. if i have read something then i can remember it you clown. i never said i remembered the nineteen thirties, i said i remember lord birkenhead's predictions on food from the nineteen thirties. you are the only cunt here & don't start playing the victim again when the heat gets too hot for you spergy larry

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information