Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
the plandemic has run it's course. it has been stretched as far as it possibly could. your liberties & freedoms are being chipped away bit by bit. so be ready for the next one. so what is the next crisis that is coming up? some sort of orchestrated war between two main forces? or even staged weather crisis? aliens? space war or accident, food shortage, take your pick. i'm picking a weather manipulation climate crisis. more tsunami's, earthquakes, wild fires, floods, hurricanes, tornado's. i doubt these so called natural disasters will be natural. the current scam is crumbling & there must be a change of course & it is probably being done already & will probably ramp up, intentionally, on purpose, to create more chaos, more crisis, more disorder, because that's how people are controlled
So what you gonna do about it kid? You’re the one with all the knowledge, give us your masterplan.
where did i say i had all the knowledge & a masterplan?
You never. You just whinged and moaned and moaned and whinged. But if you don’t have any knowledge or a masterplan, why even bother starting a thread?
Why start a thread about something you, by your own admission don’t have any knowledge on the subject ?
are you ok? you seem to be making things up which is unusual for you. usually you & i can discuss things based on what each of says. i never whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i just mentioned that freedoms & liberties are being whittled away. advised preparation. asked what the next crisis could be. gave some possible suggestions. gave my prediction & ideas. is there something wrong with making predictions? i never said i don't have any knowledge or any plans. i started the thread to see other opinions on the next possible crisis. i never admitted i don't have any knowledge on the subject. just refuted your statement that claimed i had all the knowledge. i do have plans, i wouldn't call them master plans. depending where they discussion goes i may share some of those ideas
I’m good thanks, appreciate you asking though. You didn’t say that you didn’t have any knowledge , but you didn’t say you did?
Infact , you said a lot without saying much at all, which is one of your strong pints.
However, if one Protesteth sufficiently to say “I never said I had any knowledge” I legitimately came to the conclusion that you didn’t have any knowledge. Otherwise why protest so vehemently?
Now if everybody used your technique for debating, where would we be?
“I didn’t say I didn’t believe in Covid” “I didn’t say I did believe in Covid.”
“I didn’t say you can catch this through the air” “I didn’t say you can’t catch this through the air”
I get the feeling you don’t know if you’re Arthur or Martha!
you claimed i whinged & moaned & whinged & moaned. i disagree with you. you said i had all the knowledge. no one has all the knowledge so i corrected you. by my correcting you on your use of the word all you went on to assume that meant i didn't have any knowledge or plans. you then lied & said i admitted i don't have any knowledge & you are mis-quoting me. where did i say "i never said i had any knowledge". i am just interested in honest discussion.
Come on now, this is too much!!!
you have been the one lying in this thread
you are just not capable of having an honest conversation based on what you know, have verified & proven for yourself to be true
You “BELIEVE” that to be the case, but how do you “KNOW” that’s the truth?