Thread: the scam is over. what's next?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the scam is over. what's next?

the monkeypox scenario from twenty twenty one

https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploa...-TTX_Final.pdf
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i never said cloud seeding was a secret. there are many people i speak with that have never heard of it though & don't even know that technology exists. i only mentioned weather warfare in vietnam as the mainstream telling us that narrative is true. i wasn't there so i can't claim to know what went on. wasn't trying to pass it off as some huge secret. earthquake machines, it's a possibility, i posted a clip of david bowie talking about black noise. i can't even begin to imagine what types of technology the military & governments must have access to. i disagree that an attempt to subvert would need to be focused & directed. there could be many levels. lots of battles to win the war so to say & it would depend on what the overall goal or plan was. there has been many things that have gone the wrong way with the plandemic narrative. it seems some billionaires increased & certain industries profited. to what end would they want to control us? what's their master plan? i can only give some of my opinions & ideas. i believe they want total control over us. i believe there is some controlling group above what we see as our governments & so called leaders. i believe a one world government with us all under a social credit type system, everything digital, so if you do anything those in control disagree with, you can be shut out. they want to own all the land. basically total control over everyone & everything. parasites, us doing everything & them profiting. i disagree about no group being exempt. our members of parliament over here weren't missing paychecks. as i said i heard certain billionaires & industries had profited. i'm also pretty sure we will see certain fraud claims coming out about pandemic expenditure & funds being misused in the near future. even boris was said to be partying when others were restricted. so for those pulling the strings at the top it was a success. jfk & others have talked about secret societies & powerful groups, so it could be a possibility. i was telling you that you were being tracked. why do you feel the need to label me a conspiracy theorist? can we not just have a discussion? i was just pointing out that i know we are already tracked to an extent. i rather my freedoms. i only mentioned nine eleven to show the difference in freedoms before it & after. your freedoms have been affected further since that day. i don't think it's a touchy subject. people should be free. if someone chooses not get get a medical procedure, that choice should be accepted. i remember you saying that a private business owner should be able to turn away anyone not wearing a mask & i totally agree they should be free to do that, but i think the same freedom should be given to a private business owner who wants to open their business & serve whoever they want. you keep saying conspiracy theories but many things have been brought to light years later that was being done without the publics knowledge. mk ultra, the gulf of tomkin, cia embedded media, operation north woods, nayirah, tuskegee, operation popeye to name a few. these are narratives the mainstream tell us have occurred. without people asking questions & connecting dots the information may have been lost forever & i can only imagine the stuff we are not told about

There is nothing wrong with being vigilant. And obviously there's a lot wrong with believing everything you hear or read. I've no doubt that there are greater interests out there that would love nothing more than to achieve control over the masses. Which is why I mentioned the "Social Dilemma" documentary. It may have gotten some things wrong... but at least it attempts to open people's eyes to the reality of social manipulation through technology and social media. That "one world government" you and others mention? I've yet to see enough to go on board with that. Do billionaires in this world find a way to profit from even the worst global calamities? You bet they do. Which is why there are so many people without a good set of morals in this world. It's unfortunate, but it's reality. People will profit off other people's misery in a heartbeat.

If you object to being labeled a conspiracy theorist, fine. But one point I need to get across is that like with many other topics in life, conspiracy theories can sometimes be proven right in time... while there is also the tendency to jump off the deep end of the pool. Meaning that to some people... EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. IMHO, people must learn how to pick and choose their battles. I've got no issues with a lot of the conspiracy theories surrounding events like assassinations and things like that. Certainly the JFK assassination has proven to contain more than meets the eye. But c'mon... When people begin to question lunar landings, or whether the Earth is truly round... eyebrows are understandably going to be raised. I'm sorry, but "CONVID" (as you like to put it) to me falls under that category.

It's one thing to question the motives behind an assassination, an attack on another country (I still remember the infamous "Weapons of Mass Destruction"), or other events. Especially when these can be easily faked. But a global pandemic?? Especially when there have been previous such pandemics in history? That's too much of a pill to swallow. I think it's been mentioned here just how incredibly (and impossibly) MASSIVE the coordination of something of this magnitude would have to be. Put all the "Mission Impossibles", "James Bonds", and other spy movies together... and you wouldn't even have one millionth of the scope of what a fake GLOBAL, TWO-YEAR (and counting) pandemic would require.

But the icing on the cake is when you refuse to acknowledge that some of us have had ample personal experiences that prove beyond the shadow of a doubt the existence of this virus which has caused this pandemic. Have death figures been bloated in some instances? Very likely. Human error and human laziness being two of the main factors. I certainly don't think it's because of some sinister plot to reach "X" amount of deaths in a year or a country. Have deaths been attributed to COVID when in actuality the person has died from other causes (which were complicated by the COVID)? Absolutely. Again... human error and laziness takes its toll.

I always come back to the same two words, and those are "Common Sense."
    with the one world government it is not to far a stretch to see it as a possibility. much of the world ran the same script with the covid agenda. the world economic forum has that great reset agenda. ronald regan spoke about an outside common thread uniting people world wide & other along with media have mentioned a new world order. many so called leaders were all pushing the build back better script. i just don't think there is a need for you to label me anything, if we are trying to have an honest discussion. you can just be titofan & i'll be tic. i never mentioned the moon landings or the shape of the earth in this thread. if we are told that a conspiracy theory turned out to be true, then was it a conspiracy theory? you are happy to accept that you have been lied to about certain things & how they must have been presented to the public but are willing to go along with other narratives that are presented to you. all the information you have on covid is secondary. you have not proven that information to be true. you trust the information & those that have provided it. nothing wrong with that but it is only a belief you hold. it seems you want to further continue a conversation about covid. you claim that your personal experiences prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that covid exists & is the cause of the pandemic. you can't prove that claim to be true. what did you do to isolate & purify this virus you claim was the cause of your sickness & how did you prove it was the cause of others getting sick. i don't really want to go down this path again but you seem to want to push your beliefs as facts, so i'm going to ask for you to prove what you have done to know your claim is true. it's ok for you to believe that it is true, but what you believe to be true & what you know to be true are two very different things
    one world government?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That Klaus Schwab and Ursula de Leyen are part of the globalist group. Bill Gates and Pfizer and all of it is globalist NWO.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had that monkey pox last week, but felt absolutely fine and didn’t even realise I was infectious.

I was achimptomatic.

(I’ll get my coat)
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    the more laws there are the less freedoms you have

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

U.K. to send rocket systems to Ukraine after report that Boris Johnson sought U.S. approval...........

...........yeah that will end well...........like, Sarmat 2 over London

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    U.K. to send rocket systems to Ukraine after report that Boris Johnson sought U.S. approval...........

...........yeah that will end well...........like, Sarmat 2 over London

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

australia is on the verge of blackouts
    https://www.firstpost.com/world/dark...-10806241.html

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

perfect timing

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty clear our own grids and electrical substations have always been held together with bubblegum and duct tape. Rolling brown outs and shutdowns are here. I honestly can't believe people still whine about no a/c in their car with a straight face.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Pretty clear our own grids and electrical substations have always been held together with bubblegum and duct tape. Rolling brown outs and shutdowns are here. I honestly can't believe people still whine about no a/c in their car with a straight face.
    they'll just keep shutting down our coal plants over here while other parts of the world keep building more

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information