Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  19
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: See why we don't trust "Western Media"/ Russia v Ukraine v USA!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: See why we don't trust "Western Media"/ Russia v Ukraine v USA!

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​Maybe, but I don’t know how big it is how many empty rooms there are as I’ve never been there or seen it.
    but you do know the story that is being presented to you & what is being claimed
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s hard to tell as parts of our media here say one thing, parts say another and then the Russians say something else again.

The Russian one especially, seems to be a story within a story within a story, each one slightly smaller than the other?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s hard to tell as parts of our media here say one thing, parts say another and then the Russians say something else again.

The Russian one especially, seems to be a story within a story within a story, each one slightly smaller than the other?
    so you've jumped from talking about the story being presented to you about the size of buckingham palace to other stories the media is telling you?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

so you've jumped from talking about the story being presented to you about the size of buckingham palace to other stories the media is telling you?
    You do not know X well enough yet. It takes a while. He is making a joke about Russian dolls.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That Putin, though he really is something else isn’t he.

He rules the Russian land, and never mind the Tsar., but the Kasoch he dances is so wunderbar.

It seems to be that, in all affairs of state, he is the man to please. The thing is that, when his drinking and lusting and his hunger for power become known to more and more people, the demands to do something about this outrageous man will become louder and louder.

In fairness to him, he is big and strong and his eyes do have a flaming glow. Most people in the West regard him with terror and fear, but to his own people, especially the Russian chicks, he is probably such a lovely dear. While he can quote the Bible just like a preacher, full of ecstasy and fire …… he is exactly the type of man that women would desire.

Oh, those Russians.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have to admit it's been a weirdly bizarre month listening to some left pundits call for more force and advocating 'partial no-fly zones' (that's not a thing) and in the words of Don Lemon "brute force" and some on the right absolutely excuse away and bend over for Russian invading and slaying true actual "freedom fighters" and civilians.

Honestly Putin has no out here. He's over his skies entirely and the corruption among the ranks is now rearing its head on the field being ill-equipped, demoralized and feeding conscripts into a meat grinder of urban combat. True to form though regardless of your banner...the civilians and the most innocent are being forever traumatized. Hard to think that Putin is unfamiliar with the aftermath of the failed Afghanistan invasion and revolt that shortly followed. One can hope eh

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would you believe the U.S. media is accusing Russia of war crimes. The United states is the heavyweight champion when it comes to war crimes. Unbelievable.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Would you believe the U.S. media is accusing Russia of war crimes. The United states is the heavyweight champion when it comes to war crimes. Unbelievable.
    As a Nation we have plenty of blood on our hands. Not limited to militarily but directed at our own citizens. In Vietnam as casualties mounted some individual U.S units had it up to their necks. But I definitely wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Putin or his battlefield commanders from their officers to their low level conscripts to face any official Federal charges, imprisonment and condemnation from the highest office for modern era direct and intentional detainment and mass execution of civilians.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post

It's possible to find war crimes from either side bad. And in defence of the west and our systems of government it would be impossible to carry out long range artillery attacks on civilian areas, forcibly resettle thousands of civilians and so on in 2022. Russia, not so much.

The whole thing has been a catastrophe for Putin and I'm schadenfreuding over the whole thing, particularly the tractor videos. The Russian army can't even operate more than sixty miles from its own borders. This is not something he wanted the world to find out. It's not going well for him and could get a lot worse. Keep scrolling:

https://twitter.com/PhillipsPOBrien/...93064007090180

I wonder what would have happened if Trump had been in office. I'm not wondering. He would have pulled out of NATO already and he'd be cheering Putin on.

Attached Images

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the sanctions could force putin to forge a powerful alliance with the ccp. israel will most likely continue to supply them both with technology as sanctions prove useless holding back their military. large trading blocs, eventually fold into one. russia and china have come out in the open, not that we didn't all know. ready to set up the pan eurasian trading bloc. the stalinist rothschild east india trading company dream
    finally the msm is catching up

they are only about five years behind. the belt n road baby

https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Israel...d-order-499310

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    how does the story play out? i could see it being scripted to the brink of nuclear war but at the last moment aliens step in & defuse all nukes saving the day

"The problem is you think it is our job to prove your beliefs & claims are real. that is not logical, you are free to believe what you want, if you want to prove your belief is real then the burden falls on you.
    "

Your woirds mate

Ha!

Do you want to share the verified source for your alien saviours story?
    come on now spastic, are you to much of a retard to understand that by me saying scripted means a story. no where there did i make any claims about it being real, just a script. spergy larry fails simple understanding once again
    the media are prepping the ufo narrative nicely. next stop fake aliens

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sweden and Finland will join NATO which Putin must have not anticipated.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how does the story play out? i could see it being scripted to the brink of nuclear war but at the last moment aliens step in & defuse all nukes saving the day

"The problem is you think it is our job to prove your beliefs & claims are real. that is not logical, you are free to believe what you want, if you want to prove your belief is real then the burden falls on you.
    "

Your woirds mate

Ha!

come on now spastic, are you to much of a retard to understand that by me saying scripted means a story. no where there did i make any claims about it being real, just a script. spergy larry fails simple understanding once again
    Oh. I think the media is about to let us know something REAL big about Aliens real soon.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

"

Your woirds mate

Ha!

Oh. I think the media is about to let us know something REAL big about Aliens real soon.
    i bet you can't wait to believe the stories you are told

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

"

Your woirds mate

Ha!

i bet you can't wait to believe the stories you are told
    I believe they have something to tell us on these Aliens.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information